Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > My Favorite Dealer

Chapter Two

by Otaku93 0 reviews

Chapter Two

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2009-01-12 - 820 words

1Ambiance
Slash awoke slowly, his eyes detecting light behind his closed lids. He felt someone slender curled up to him, breathing slow and steady, sound asleep. They had a spicy-sweet scent to them, and when Slash opened his eyes to see a head of soft, messy black hair, he immediately buried his face in it and hugged Izzy close.

Slash's movement had woken Izzy, who cuddled closer to Slash mumbling something neither of them could understand or cared to. Slash kissed Izzy's hair, "Good morning, how're you feeling?"

"Mmm, good." He murmured, not really awake. Slash smiled, kissing his hair again. Within a few minutes, Izzy was sound asleep again. Slash carefully got up from the bed, making sure he didn't disturb Izzy, who at the loss of Slash, somehow wrapped himself up in the blankets, still asleep.

Slash padded into the bathroom and relieved himself. As he was finishing up, he heard a knock at the door. He quickly grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and answered the door. It was Duff. "Duffy, what's up?" Slash was surprised, what was Duff doing here?

"We need to talk for a second, it's serious." He said. His voice and expression meant business, and you don't fuck with an Irishman when he means business. "Izzy better hear this too." Slash's stomach did a back flip. This wouldn't be good.

He let Duff in and walked over to the bed, gently shaking Izzy's shoulder. Izzy's sleepy eyes looked up at him and he gave a little yawn, looking completely adorable, but Slash had to suppress the urge to giggle and kiss Izzy. "Morning Izz, Duff's here, he says he needs to talk to us." Izzy was wide awake now. He sat up, keeping the blankets around him to hide that he was still naked. He and Slash had snuggled a little last night before bed, just kissing, relaxing in each other's company.

"What the hell were you two doing last night?" Duff asked, leaning against the wall facing Slash and Izzy who were sitting on the bed.

"We weren't doing anything." Izzy said quietly. He desperately wanted to reach out and hold Slash's hand or hug him, but he couldn't with Duff here.

"Oh?" Duff sighed. "Playing dumb isn't going to help you two if it's Axl who hears you next time."

"What?" Slash whispered. He cast a glance out of the corner of his eye at Izzy who had gone very pale.

"The way the rooms are configured...I was on the toilet last night and heard Izzy 'just suck me, please Slash!' If you two are happy doing that stuff, I'm fine with it and happy for both of you, but be careful, alright?" They both nodded, Izzy hugging the blankets tightly to his body. "Good, I'll see you guys later." He gave them a reassuring smile and left.

The second the door clicked shut, Slash found himself with a lap-full of Izzy, who was clinging to him like a small child would to his mother. Slash didn't mind one bit and hugged Izzy tightly. They didn't say anything, just held each other. Finally, Izzy broke the silence. "I'm so sorry about all this...I should have been quieter and thinking of the repercussions-mmph." Slash cut him off with a kiss.

"No." He kissed Izzy again, holding him extra tight for a few seconds before releasing him. "Let's go get breakfast, it's free with the room, and it'll help you calm down and get your mind off this. Nothing happened this time, just Duff, we know he'll keep his mouth shut. Axl doesn't know, we're okay. You're okay. It's all okay." He kissed Izzy again. "C'mon." They stood and began to dress.

But at breakfast, Izzy only picked at his food, mostly shoving it around his plate, resting his head on his free hand. Slash watched him as he ate his own meal, it was obvious this wasn't helping. "Izz?" He said quietly. Izzy startled a little and looked up at him with tired, worried eyes. "Are you okay? You don't look to good..."

"I'm okay, just not that hungry..." Slash could tell he was lying; he could hear Izzy's stomach gurgle every few minutes. Slash reached his hand under the table and laid it on Izzy's leg, comforting. Izzy looked up at him and Slash cast him a soothing smile. Izzy smiled back and snuck the hand he had been resting his head on under the table to hold Slash's, before beginning to really eat his breakfast. When he was done Slash gave his hand a squeeze and they stood up.

They headed back to the room and upon arrival, once inside, Slash pulled him close and kissed him long and hard, before leading him in the direction of the bed. "C'mon Izz, I think you need some time to relax and take your mind off things for a bit..."
Sign up to rate and review this story