Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A New Start

Chapter Two

by Otaku93

This whole chapter is just smut...nothing crucial to the story-line.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1428 words

?Blocked
Izzy's kiss was doing incredible things for Bill. He felt loved and the world felt right for the first time in years. It was gentle, long, and loving, not too fast and not too slow. He was pressed against Izzy's body, their arms around each other. Soon, Izzy pulled them up to their feet, never breaking the kiss and the two slowly headed towards the bedroom. He pushed Bill down on the bed and crawled on top of him staring down at him. He leaned down and brushed their lips together, his hands undoing the buttons on Bill's shirt before helping Bill take it off.

He buried his face in Bill's neck, kissing the skin softly, lovingly, his hands massaging Bill's chest, Bill's hands in his hair. Bill's hands moved down and tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up. Izzy moved away just long enough to let Bill remove his shirt before going back to Bill's neck, now nibbling and sucking occasionally as Bill's hands ran up and down his back, sending shivers through his body. He licked at his neck where he had left little marks before sliding his tongue down to Bill's collarbones and making little marks there as well. Bill was giving little gasps, moaning occasionally, his hands still on Izzy's back occasionally moving up to his hair.

Izzy moved down again, this time to Bill's left nipple, licking it before taking it in his mouth and sucking softly, occasionally nipping gently at it, pulling just a little. Bill groaned and Izzy smiled against his chest before moving to Bill's other nipple and giving it the exact same treatment. When he was done Izzy teased Bill's soft tummy with his tongue, Bill smiling down at him. How he had missed this; Izzy practically worshiped him when they were together. He loved the feel of Izzy's mouth and hands all over his body, sending waves of pleasure, happiness, and love through him. Izzy loved him and made sure to show him exactly how much every single time they made love, making sure Bill felt incredibly good.

He smiled down at Izzy again who was licking and teasing his navel with his tongue. Izzy caught his eyes and pulled back a little bit returning the smile before crawling back up Bill's body to gently press their lips together. Bill responded, their tongues brushing over each others, their hands each feeling the other's shoulders and chests. When they broke apart, Bill opened his mouth to say something but Izzy laid a finger over it. Izzy was right, talking would break the moment, no matter how romantic. Everything could be said with their eyes. Both of their eyes were sparkling with love and happiness. Izzy pressed their lips together one more time before sliding back down Bill's body, past his tummy this time to the waistband of his pants.

Izzy undid the button and pulled down the zipper before slowly pulling Bill's jeans down his legs and removing them along with his shoes. He nuzzled the bulge in Bill's underwear making Bill give a little groan and squirm a bit. Izzy smiled before taking the waistband in his teeth and pulling Bill's underwear down, his cock bouncing up as it was freed. Izzy pulled them the rest of the way down his legs before lying between them and giving the head of Bill's cock a very soft lick. Bill groaned loudly making Izzy smiled. He brushed his lips over the head of the erect cock in front of him before taking the head in and sucking. Bill whined just a little and Izzy took his cock the rest of the way in, the tip brushing against the back of his throat. Bill groaned and Izzy pulled back, teasing him a little and kissing and licking at the head, prodding his tongue at the slit which was leaking precum.

After a few moments, he took Bill's cock in about halfway, shifting a little to undo his own pants, but Bill tapped him on the shoulder, stopping him. Izzy knew what he meant and pulled back, crawling up Bill's body before rolling them over, Bill lying on top of him, staring down into his eyes. Bill kissed Izzy softly, Izzy responded, letting Bill into his mouth, and letting the redhead control the kiss. They broke apart after a few minutes and Bill smiled down at him, almost shyly. Izzy returned the smile, reassuring him. Bill moved down Izzy's body to his pants.

He hesitated for only a split second before reaching out and grabbing Izzy's cock through his jeans, squeezing, making the dark haired man moan, thrusting his crotch into Bill's hand. Bill's smile grew and he undid Izzy's pants, pulling the zipper down, Izzy's cock popped up and out as he wasn't wearing underwear. Bill pulled Izzy's jeans the rest of the way down before kissing the head of Izzy's hard cock. Izzy moaned loudly, wiggling his hips a little. Bill licked at the head, lapping up Izzy's precum. He was about to take it into his mouth when Izzy stopped him.

Izzy handed him a tube of lube and spread his legs a little. It took a second before Bill's mind clicked. Izzy wanted him to top; that never happened. And Bill understood why Izzy chose now, he was surrendering himself completely, letting himself be taken and giving himself completely to him. Bill's eyes teared up, a few making their way down his cheeks, but Izzy brushed them away, stroking Bill's cheek, comforting, reassuring, loving. Bill crawled up and kissed, him, slowly, gently, lovingly, a promise of love and care forever.

Izzy eventually broke the kiss and nodded to him, smiling reassuringly, his eyes full of love and care. Bill returned the nod, squeezing some of the lube into his hand, coating a couple fingers before slowly, hesitantly pushing one into Izzy who gave a slight grunt at the intrusion but urged him to continue. Bill gently, slowly added another finger, and stretched him, scissoring his fingers like Izzy had always done to him. Eventually though, Izzy stopped him with a hand on his wrist, his eyes telling Bill he was ready.

Bill coated his cock with a little more than he probably should have; he wanted, needed, to make love to Izzy but he was horrible afraid of hurting him. He lined himself up but paused for a second looking down at Izzy. His dark hair was spread on the pillow, creating a halo around his perfectly formed face, his dark, bottomless eyes, shining with love, looking straight into his, his full pink lips parted slightly, his breathing coming in soft pants, the flawless, gorgeous pale skin of his cheeks flushed a rosy pink, Bill could hardly believe he had such a wonderful person who loved him so much. He pressed his lips to Izzy's, and pinned his hands to the side, linking their fingers as he pushed forward into Izzy's tight, welcoming heat, Izzy groaning softly.

Bill looked down at him, worried he'd hurt him, but Izzy gave him a soft smile, before nodding a few seconds later. Bill slowly pulled back and thrust in again, loving the friction around his cock as he pushed into Izzy's tight hole. After a few more thrusts, Bill shifted a little changing his angle and thrust in again, brushing Izzy's prostate causing the brunet to scream in pure pleasure. Bill smiled down at him and began thrusting faster and harder, brushing Izzy's sweet spot each and every time he pushed in. Izzy was moaning, crying out occasionally, writhing with pleasure beneath him as Bill continued thrusting hard and fast, groaning at the amazing feeling.

Their love for each other was fueling the most passionate love making they'd ever had. Two years of sadness, loneliness, and pain were melting away, their broken hearts healing, completing each other and with one final thrust, they came, two years of frustration and lack of love pouring out of them as they screamed each other's names, coming long and hard, becoming one.

Bill collapsed on top of Izzy, panting, Izzy's trembling hands coming up to stroke his back, rubbing softly. Bill soon moved, pulling out to curl up against Izzy's side, tears of happiness running down his flushed cheeks. Izzy's lips met his in a soft kiss, and even though he had closed his eyes, Bill could tell Izzy was crying too. Their arms around each other, they soon fell asleep, happy, at peace, and complete, for the first time in years.
Sign up to rate and review this story