Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > A New Start

Chapter One

by Otaku93 3 reviews

Chapter One

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2007-11-24 - Updated: 2007-11-25 - 1153 words

3Exciting
"Hey honey, you wanna rock n' roll tonight?" A hand grabbed Bill's butt and he turned to face a blond girl with way too much make-up and way too little clothes.

"Um, no thank you." Bill replied uncomfortably, removing her hand. "Uh, have you happened to see anyone by the name of Jeff Isbell, or Izzy?" He had been asking everyone that. Someone had to know. He had to find Izzy; he had been in LA two weeks and hadn't seen Izzy anywhere.

"Izzy...Izzy...I think I've heard that name here before...a band that was on last night...he's a musician?"

Bill nodded. "Yeah, guitarist."

"Hm...what's he look like, this band had two of 'em..."

"Couple inches taller than me, dark hair, fair skin..." Bill began.

"Skinny guy with great big brown eyes?" Bill nodded. "I think he's over by the bar..."

"Thank you so much!" He hugged her briefly before rushing off. He froze as he neared the bar. Could it be? His hair was longer and he was skinnier, but there was Izzy, smiling and laughing with a couple guys, drink in hand. "Izzy!" He called out and ran over, Izzy caught sight of him and his eyes widened. He immediately got up so Bill could hug him, Bill throwing his arms around Izzy's neck. Izzy's arms locked around Bill's waist and rocked him. "Izzy..." Bill murmured, hugging Izzy tightly.

After a few seconds, Bill's arms moved to around his waist and rested his head on Izzy's shoulder, Izzy's arms around his shoulders, rubbing his back a little "Bill..." he wasn't sure what to say, just held him close, lovingly.

"Didn't know you swung that way Isbell?" Came an obnoxious voice. The bartender was looking at them, a weird grin on his face, like he was joking, but really was homophobic. Izzy pulled away from Bill a little and glared, before flipping the bartender off.

He pulled Bill a little ways away from the bar and sat him down in a booth. "You wait here for just one little second, I'll be right back, I promise." Bill nodded and Izzy hugged him briefly before going back to the bar. He tapped a blond guy on the shoulder and talked with him for a few minutes, the blond guy nodding every couple seconds before patting Izzy on the shoulder. They waved to each other as Izzy came back to Bill. "Just a guitarist I'm working with, he's going to bring my stuff by the house tomorrow, I left it as his place after a gig yesterday. C'mon, let's go home, my apartments only a couple blocks away. Where's all your stuff?" Bill gestured to the bulging backpack he had on. Izzy looked at him like a lost kitten for a second before leaning down and giving him a brief kiss and hug. "I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"Everything." Izzy gently took his hand. "C'mon, we can go home and cuddle and talk, okay?" Bill nodded and Izzy pulled him up and down the street, Bill falling in to step beside him, their hands still together. When they had gotten about a block from the bar, Izzy looked around before dropping a quick kiss on Bill's lips. Bill smiled at him and laced their fingers. Izzy smiled back. "I love you." He whispered. "I can't believe you're here, I missed you so much."

"I can't believe I found you," Bill began before dropping his voice, "And on the day after you left, I went by your house and um..." He took a deep breath and he and Izzy both tightened their grips. "I want to apologize for overreacting when you left."

"It's alright, you were upset and I probably should have stayed." Bill shook his head.

"No, I overreacted. Your life is your life." Izzy squeezed his hand.

"But lovey, I broke my promise, I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"And Izzy, I love you. I love you so much." Izzy smiled at him and when they arrived at his apartment complex a few seconds later, Izzy pulled them into the stairwell and kissed him long and lovingly.

"I love you too." Izzy whispered, holding him tight. "My apartment's up on the third floor. C'mon." They began the walk upstairs and Izzy grabbed Bill's butt gently, giving a slight squeeze. Bill blushed pink, but smiled. Izzy kissed him, and returned the smile.

"Um...nevermind." Izzy could tell Bill wanted to ask something.

"What?"

"Um, who was the last person you slept with?" Izzy stiffened beside him.

"Do you mean fuck or made love to? Cause--"

"The last person your cock came into contact with willingly."

"Bill...let's sit down." He unlocked the apartment door and lead Bill in, sitting him down on the couch, kneeling in front of him just like he had years ago, holding Bill's hands in his. "Hear me out, alright, give me a chance to talk, then explode okay?"

"What did you do?" Bill was scared and it must have shown on his face because Izzy brought his hands to his lips and kissed them.

"Just hear me out. I fucked some people, a few girls and a few guys. I used a condom every time, and it was nothing but enhanced masturbation. The only person I have ever made love to was you. I love you, and only you. Always, I will always love you and never intentionally hurt you, ever." He whispered, kissing Bill's hands again.

"I never did that." Bill hadn't kissed anyone since Izzy, and he had never slept with anyone else. "I barely jacked off because I thought of you and it hurt." Bill's eyes were tearing up. Izzy held his arms out and backed up a little, Bill kneeling with him now, holding each other close.

"Bill, lovey," he whispered into Bill's hair, kissing it. "I cried every time I fucked one of them. I came back here and cried. I missed you so much. The second I arrived here in LA and got my life set up, I thought 'I'll call Bill.' but I remembered you saying you hated me and I knew I'd made a huge mistake, I thought you'd never take me back and I just laid down on the bed and cried for over an hour. I thought I'd never see you again. I thought about you every day. I cried over you at least once a week. I love you with all my heart and soul. You're mine, and I'm yours, forever." He kissed Bill softly, tears starting to leak out of both of their eyes. "And I never brought anyone back to my bed, it's all ours, if you want me back that is." He lowered his eyes, to avoid pressuring Bill.

"I..." He gave a tiny sob. "I love you, of course, spending forever with you would be paradise." Izzy smiled and they kissed.
Sign up to rate and review this story