Categories > Original > Romance

Project Angel (Yaoi) pt2

by jessandanime 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-12-02 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 666 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ai's pov

'My head hurts...where am I?' your eyes flutter open even though your vision is still blurry, you could tell someone was in your face. Your eyes widen when you realizes Naota, A BOY, is kissing you. 'Oh...my...'
He opens his eyes to see yours wide and jumps back, falling on his butt on the floor.
You raise yoruself up, placing a hand near your lips. Your face turns bored. 'He just stole my first kiss.'
You turn your to see him staring at you, his face filled with shock and embarrassment. He straightened up, sitting on his knees and bowed his head.
"I am so sorry! About everything." his face was red having shouted.
You turn your gaze away with a slight pink covering your cheeks. "Whatever...so, Naota? Did you see?-"
He looks up with wide innocent eyes, making your cheeks heat up more. 'And he was about to kill himself.'
He looks down. "You mean...your wings?" you stiffed, you were hoping he fell unconscious during the fall. 'Oh, wait. If that were the case, how would of i gotten here...'
You sighed. "I guess it can't be helped."
"This might sound stupid..." he started, catching your attention with a brow raised. "...but, are you my angel?"
You blinked a few times, registrating the childish question. 'Well, its sounds better than being some genetic experiment.
You smiled. "I guess you could say that."

Your back popped causing you to groan and lean forward holding your ribs, its was then you noticed that the back of your shirt was completely torn to shreds. You sighed, taking off whatever was left of your shirt leaving you bare chest. Your jacket was fine since during the fall it fell off your shoulders but your shirt was ruined.
"Great...this is why I never have anything to wear." you look over at Naota and showed him your back. "Hey, is there a bruise?"
Naota got up and sat behind you and gently placed his hands on your back, causing you to wince.
"Oh, sorry. Yeah, there's a bruise, but its not as bad as I thought it was. I'm sorry I got you hurt."
You looked over and saw him looking at your back sadly. you rose you arm up and flicked him on the forehead. "No more apologizing. I saved you because I wanted to. So, no pouting."
He gave you a small smile, so you looked forward again. HE started rubbing his hands on your back causing you to relaz and loosen up.

Naota's pov

Your face was still red when his stomach came into view, showing you his muscular chest, his back even complimented him. You rubbed your hands along his spin and shoulder blades feeling him shudder. 'Why would anybody send me an angel anyway?' you smiled and wrapped your arms around hims waist and buried your forehead in the back of his neck, feeling his hair tickle your cheeks. 'I'm glad they did...'
You felt him stiffen up. "Ai..." he relaxed a little. "...can i just hold you for a minute, please?"

Ai's pov

You looked down at Naota's hand that were cuffed together on your stomach. You smile and place your hands over his and lean back against him slightly. "I don't mind."
You could pratically feel him smiling. you relaz, but as soon as you do you feel his grap loosen. You look down and see his hand were limply laying nex to your sides. Turn slowly so Naota's head rested on your chest, you notice that he had fallen asleep. you smiled. 'Finding out that you have an 'angel' must have been to tiring for him.' you lay back bringing Naota with you and lay down on your pillow, Naota laying in your arms with his face buried in your chest.
You yawned and closed your eyes. 'I suppose I can deal with this for awhile.'
Sign up to rate and review this story