Categories > Celebrities > The Used

Noise and Kisses

by Sorrows

Bert doesn't want to eat his food...

Category: The Used - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-03 - 701 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Bert, eat your fucking sandwich."

Jepha Howard stood in the back lounge of The Used's tour bus, motioning heavily with his arms as he spoke.

"I swear, if you don't eat that sandwich right now, I'll come over there, and I'll fucking shove it down your throat" he said, putting extra pressure on the word 'shove'.

Bert just sat there, in the corner of the teal colored couch, tuning his old Session guitar. He hadn't eaten properly the last couple of weeks, and seeing him waste away freaked Jepha out.

"Jeph, shut the fuck up"

"I will, if you would just eat your goddamn food"

Jepha took the sandwich in his hand and walked over to Bert. He folded the sandwich in half, and held it up right in front of Bert's face. He spoke in the girliest voice he had, when he said;

"Hi there, you super handsome man. I'm mrs. Sandwich, and I'm good"

Jeph paused for a moment, looking for some kind of a reaction from Bert. Nothing. He tried again.

"Eat me Bert, eat me"

Still nothing.

"Oh Bert, eat me, rawrr"

He could see a small smile spread on the other man's face.

"Mm, Bert, I know you want me, now eat me, you hot mother fucker"

Jepha had barely finished his sentence when Bert threw himself at him, showering his neck with kisses and soft bites.
He tensed at first, but when he felt Bert's soft lips sucking on his collar bone, he relaxed and let a ragged, breathy moan escape his mouth.
Bert placed kisses and small bite marks all over Jepha's chest, before he went to sucking sloppily on his nipples.

"Mmh, that feels so good..."

Jepha's breathing got more and more ragged as the minutes passed by. Bert's lips worked every single part of his upper body thoroughly, and kissed his way down to his abdomen. When he reached the rim of his boxers, he snuck his right hand inside and started to rub the other man. His throaty moans encouraged Bert to keep going.

Jepha felt his pants grow tighter and tighter, and quickly slid them off, allowing Bert to get better access. Bert rubbed and massaged the best he could, and he could see Jepha turning harder. He grinned like a mad man when he saw a stain of pre-come on Jepha's boxers, and decided it was time for the great finale.

Bert grabbed Jepha's boxers by the hem, and pulled them down and off in a smooth manor before he discarded them on the floor, along with Jepha's pants and t-shirt. Seeing Jepha's cock out in the open startled him slightly, as he was sure he hadn't seen anything just as thrilling in a long time.

He put his lips on Jepha's inner thighs, and kissed and nibbled his way up toward the other man's penis. When he reached his goal, Bert licked his lips hungrily, before he blew hot air up Jepha's he was sure painfully hard cock. He giggled inwardly as Jepha let a couple profanities slip out his mouth.

"Suck me, Bert" he moaned.

And Bert did what he was told, being his obedient self. He had always been 'the bitch', and to be honest, he liked it. He liked it a lot.

Jepha moaned loudly when Bert lowered his mouth over his throbbing member. He could already feel the sweet, well-known fire build from inside, and he knew that Bert kept doing what he did, he wouldn't last long. Frankly, he didn't care. It just felt too good, almost heavenly. He gasped for air as Bert sucked, licked, massaged and kissed every part of his cock thoroughly. Bert's a man of many talents, he thought to himself.

After a series of growls and moans, Jepha felt his muscles clench from deep in his stomach, and he jerked into Bert's mouth. When he came, it felt like pure ecstasy, and the feeling of Bert sucking him dry and swallowing every last drop was unexplainable.

Bert quickly got up, and laughed at his band mate, leaving Jepha a living question mark.

"What the hell was that?" Jepha asked, still trying to catch his breath.

"I was hungry"
Sign up to rate and review this story