Categories > TV > CSI

by FireChildSlytherin5 0 reviews

Book One. 15 year old Gil Grissom killed his step-father from beating his deaf mother. He exposed the body, cutting his origins and selling them though the black market to get money to pay off the ...

Category: CSI - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gil Grissom - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 674 words

0Unrated
In a Different Point of View

-

Summary: Book 1. 15 year old Gil Grissom killed his step-father from beating his deaf mother. He exposed the body, cutting his origins and selling them though the black market to get money to pay off the hospital bills to save his mother from her failing health. Read his dark thoughts that helped lead the man that we knew of what he became...

-

Chapter One

-

"Talking"
'thoughts'
"sign language "

-

"YOU FILTHY BITCH!"

15 year old Gil Grissom covered his ears as he heard his step father smack his mother across the head. He tried to ignore the quiet sobs that his mother cried, as each whip from ahis stepfather's belt hit her. Blood was everywhere.

Minuets passed and the sobs slowly died out.

"Gilbert! Get your ass over here now!" bellowed his step father.

Slowly, Gil came out from his hiding place. He knew wants going to happen to him. "Yes, sir." Gil hissed, his eyes narrowing at the sight of his step-father. The burning hatred went through him, making his hands at his side shake.

It been four years since the abuse started. Ever since he turned 11 years old and his mother remarried to this man, Joseph Andrews . His real father, Guy Grissom died when he was only 9 years old, his mother lonely somehow fell in love with this man. At first, Joseph was a good guy, but when he started drinking, he started yelling at them and a year later, he started hitting his mother.

Andrews smacked him. Gil's head snapped to his right, but refused to cry out. "I don't like that tone of voice, boy." Andrews hissed, his blood shot eyes glare down at him with hate.

"Sorry, sir." Gil said, hiding the vimine out from his voice.

Andrews nodded. "Clean this room, boy!" he ordered. Gil nodded, slowly picking up the beer bottles that was scattered across the floor. As he did this, he side glanced his motionless mother that was lying on the cold floor. Burning hate start growing through him, as he glanced at the blood was trickled from her head. He wanted to make sure that she was alright, but didn't.

He had learned long ago not to. He waited as Andrews left the house, he will do so. Three years before he make that mistake, something that he would never repeat again.

--Flash Back--

12 year old Gil Grissom gasp in horror as his mother fell head first onto the cold floor. Tear flown in his eyes, as he ran to his mother. Right before he touch her hand, to tell her that everything is going to be alright. Something grabbed his by the arms, slamming into the nearest wall.

"What did I tell you about touching her!" Andrews bellow out kicking him in the chest. "You filthy idiot boy!"

His cries when unheard.

--End of Flash Black--

An hour later, he heard the front door slam shut and the truck sped away. Slowly, Gil approached his mother, shaking her slightly.

Slowly she opened her eyes. She smiled at the sight of her son.

/"Are you alright mother?"/Gil sign language to his mother. Slowly his mother painfully set up.

"Yes, my son. Please help me up to my room." Gil did so.

/"Mother are you okay?" /Gil asked her as he set her on the bed.

"Yes, Gil. I am alright. Stop worrying. Where is Joseph?"

Anger swell up though him again at the mention of his step-father's name. "He is not here mother. Rest now mother. Everything is going to be alright now. Just wait..."

(End of Chapter)

Words: 688Author's Notes: Thanks for reading! I know, I know, I shouldn't be writing stories that I posted up that are not finished. But this plot been going though my head, Ihad to write it. This fic is an experiment.

Sorry for the shortness of this first chapter.

NEED BETA FOR THIS FIC! PLEASE EITHER E-MAIL OR SAY IN YOUR REVIEW THAT U WANT THE JOB!

Please Review!

--FireChildSlytherin5
Sign up to rate and review this story