Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Is the worst Kind Of Weapon

Chapter 7: Now I only obsess over you

by dasiaRAWR 3 reviews

rate or review please

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2007-12-03 - Updated: 2007-12-04 - 775 words

1Original
Nate's a total jerk. But if there was one thing I could tolerate about him, is when he invited his friends over the next day after soccer practice. But I was't sure how he was gonna act in front of company, so I thought Renee could stay over. My mom and dad worked late so most likely Nate would bring his female companions. For the most part, Renee and I stayed up stairs. Renee would casually go downstairs for something to drink. Of course Nate rushed her back upstairs.
"Your brother is......mean." she tells me. I wondered if she was just figuring that out.Boredom got the best of us and it was only 10:30.
We snucked outside a few minutes afterwards. It was a cold November night.
I sat on the porch with my skateboard while Renee talked on the phone, with Max, her boyfriend.
Numerous amounts of people left and few kids were still inside watching some lame horror flick. I left Renee for a moment to get a couple of sharpies from my dad's office.
I sat down in the same spot. My board was in need of a makeover, too.I began drawing on it. I sketched my name over the top and let my imagination take over.
I remember saying Hi to joe and patrick, but other than that, i paid no attetion to anything around. Andy came and shook my head playfully like i was some little kid. I hated when he did that.
"What are you doing?" pete asked as he sat beside me. I didnt realize it was him.
"Messing with my board." i say, my focus still on the drawing.
"Why out here?" he asked and I looked up. I shrugged.
I leaned the board towards him to examine it."It needs something." he says. I agreed.
He grabbed the board and markers from my hands.
'Please don't destroy it" i beg him. He laughed as he wrote on it. I tried to see but he pulled away. "Wait, you'll see." he tells me. I waited. and he gave me my board. He tried to hide his grin. I was nervous as I turned over my board.
Under my name in quotations was 'Thinks Peter Wentz Is Gorgeous.' My eyes widened. He laughed a little. I laughed even if I knew it was true and he didnt.
"You totally made it......ewwwww" I covered.
"No. That's pure art. And you should show it off." he says.
"Are you joking? Peter Wentz is gorgeous!" i laughed. I scribbled out gorgeous.
"Ok. then" he says putting the word fag over the scribble. "Better?"
I felt a smile spread across my face ad I tried to stop it. "maybe"
Renee's screaming interuptted my daydreaming. "What the fuck, Ray? Can you keep your conversation low" i asked. She looked over at me. She was arguing with Max.
"Wow. I feel bad for him." pete says.
I looked at him. "Why?"
He made a face. "I wouldn't want to be yelled at. I guarentee they won't last long" he says looking over at Renee.
"Uhh....I wouldn't say that. Most couples are like that, they fight one minute, ad when u think, they're done, suddenly they're back together." i tell him. Whoa! that sounds oddly familiar.
Pete smiled uncomfortably.
"Like you and melissa!" i say uexpectedly. He nodded his head and I wished I didnt make things so out in the open. "Of course that's none of myy business."
"Yeah.......I see what your saying now. Me and her were on and off and then on." he explains. I shifted around in my spot. "But I know NOW we're definetly through."
I fought agaist the smile trying to form. I wanted to ask what happened now. Why were they officially through!?
I went to say something.
Patrick opened the door. "Hey! Nate was looking for you, Pete? And Nate wants you inside" Patricks says to me. I let out a deep breath.
"Laters then" I tell pete. I called for Renee but she ws still on the phone with Max. She was pacing up and down the sidewalk. "Renee!" i yelled. She gestured for me to hold on.Pete laughed as he went inside, and I dragged Renee upstairs, even if she told me to wait.

author's note: I want to thank all of you who havee been reading so far. Just to let you know. This series is sort of a prequel to the next one I have in mind. =]]]]. so if it seems kinda rushed, It's just because I want to go on to the next series already.
Sign up to rate and review this story