Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You'll be a lover in my bed and a gun to my head

It will always be me

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

The end!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-06 - Updated: 2007-12-07 - 621 words - Complete

3Moving
Ever since those fateful days thing haven’t been too different for Brendon and I. I mean in a way of course it’s different. We get more press coverage and ironically, more attention from girls (still wondering about that one.) But we are still living our dream of being a great rock band and we are still treated the same by our friends and family.

It has been a wonderful seven months of love and happiness. I couldn’t ask for more. He’s perfect for me; he balances out my seriousness with his immatureness. We work together well. We’re like magnets, opposites that come together.

I’m lying in Brendon’s bed, cooling off after a wonderful night of making love. He’s sleeping, his head on my chest, arms wrapped tightly around me. I can’t fall asleep for one reason or another, so I just watch him sleep. He’s so peaceful, an angel, my angel. I run my fingers lazily through his hair, feeling the softness of it, while I look up at the ceiling, thinking about what our future will be like.

I’m snapped out of my thoughts as I hear Brendon’s even breathing change. He takes a deep breath and nuzzles his face into my chest more. He stays there for a minute, then lifts up his head, resting his chin on my chest and opens his eyes.

We stare at each other for a few moments. “Hey,” he breathes out.

“Hey, sorry if I woke you.”

“No, its ok. Don’t worry about it,” he says as he smiles slightly and tilts his head so that his cheek is back to resting on my chest.

“I love this, just lying here. With you. I wish we could stay here forever.”

“Well I love /you/,” he laughs slightly and I can feel the vibrations against my chest. “And we can stay here forever, what’s gonna make up move?” he asked quietly.

“Life will make us move,” I comment and now we both knew that we aren’t just talking about lying in bed together.

“Ryan,” he says running his hand up and down my side. “No matter what comes at us, I will always, always want to be with you. Even if you don’t want me anymore, it will always be you,” he says looking deep into my eyes.

I smile slightly and lean down to kiss him. That was just what I need to hear. “Brendon, I love you and I will never ever leave you. It always has and always will be you.”

He grins me and slides up my chest to capture my lips in his. Then we bring the covers up to our chins, our bodies entwine, becoming one. We lay here, just being in each other’s company. Not saying anything, not doing anything, just lay there. Forever.

-----

Ok guys I'm SO SORRY. that it took me so long to post this. I jsut couldn't figure out a way to end it. I had this whole big thing in my head, but when I went to write it, I jsut couldn't. So this crappy ending is what you get. Sorry! Umm so yeah... thank you to everyone who has read! I really really appreciate it. Especially since this was my first. I have another story that i started writing which is a shit load better written than this, but nobody really liked it so only the first chapter is up on here. Um I have another first chapter of a story written, btu I dont know if i have the modivation to write it. I guess we'll jsut ahve to see! Thanks guys!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story