Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Friendship To Last A Lifetime

Help Me Kill Kara

by checkered_stars 0 reviews

Sorry about the crappy update... But expect lots more of update goodness soon!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 561 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 46-

“Gerard? What the fuck did you do to Rachel?” Mikey asked in a slight annoyed tone.

“Excuse me?” Gerard said defensively.

“You heard me, what the fuck did you do?” Mikey said angrily.

“It’s none of your business.” Gerard mumbled, turning away from Mikey.

“Gerard, you do anything to hurt her, and I swear, I will hurt you. And I’m sure there’s lots of others that will gladly join me.” Mikey threatened.

Gerard turned around quickly and roughly took hold of Mikey’s collar.

“Don’t you dare threaten me again.” Gerard hissed.

“It’s Kara isn’t it?” Mikey asked in a smart tone.

Gerard turned his head so he wouldn’t have to look at his brother.

“That fucking whore is brain washing you again…” Mikey said with venom in his voice.

Gerard jolted Mikey backwards slightly and headed for the stairs.

“You still have feelings for her, don’t you?” Mikey asked, shocked.

“Stay the fuck out of it Mikey.” Gerard roared, walking up to his room as quick as possible.

“Stay away from her Gerard. She’s evil. No good piece of shit!” Mikey yelled.

“Leave me the fuck alone!” Gerard screamed before he slammed his bedroom door shut with some force…

*

“Scarlet’s on the phone.” Mum said happily as she walked into my room with the phone in hand.

“Tell her I’m not here.” I mumbled from under the many blankets and pillows I was hidden under.

“One, she knows you’re here. And two, she said it’s urgent.” Mum said; sounding a little concerned.

“But I don’t want to talk to her!” I moaned.

“Rachel, talk to her, now.” Mum said sternly, handing me the phone.

I sighed and reached my hand out from under the blankets.

I grabbed the phone and put it to my ear.

“You start about anything and I will hang up.” I said in a bored tone.

“Rachel, just talk to me about it. Please.” Scarlet said softly.

“You’re making it a big deal! I don’t need to fucking talk about it! I’m fine!” I said loudly.

“Yet, you’re the one that refuses any contact with anyone, even your best friend, and by what your Mum tells me, you’ve been hibernating in your bed again…” Scarlet said, a little agitated.

“Scarlet, you don’t even know what’s going on.” I sighed.

“Exactly why I want you to talk to me. Tell me what’s wrong… Please?” Scarlet said in a pleading tone.

I didn’t say anything.

“I know it has something to do with Gerard. And most likely Kara.” Scarlet said in a bored tone.

“Scar, I don’t want to talk about it.” I said softly.

“Fine. But I want to know about it sometime.” Scarlet sighed.

“I’ll tell you Monday.” I said simply.

“Yeah, okay.” Scarlet said in an uneasy tone.

A tone I knew not to trust.

“Don’t try getting it off someone else. Especially Gerard.” I said in a warning tone.

“I won’t, I promise.” Scarlet said.

“I’m serious Scarlet, don’t.” I warned.

“Okay, okay. I won’t!” Scarlet laughed.

“… But there’s one thing you can do…” I said, smiling cheekily.

“Yeah?” Scarlet said, caught off guard.

“Help me kill Kara.” I said slyly.
Sign up to rate and review this story