Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Still So Young, Desperate For Attention

Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

by cornershopromance 0 reviews

Oh.No. That's all I can say.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-07 - Updated: 2007-12-08 - 714 words

0Unrated
Jaclynn emptied the last of her tequila into her mouth, then rushed out to the dance floor, grabbing Brendon's hand. Brendon could clearly see she was drunk, but he just wanted to dance, so he let it pass. He was enjoying himself, as was Jaclynn, but Jaclynn wanted to get closer. She began to dance closer to Brendon, getting more sexual. Her brain was in a frenzy. She couldn't think straight. She didn't care. All she knew was she was drunk, she wanted to have fun, and she wanted Brendon.

"Brendon, let's go home," she said, tugging his sleeve and smiling in her drunken faze. "Okay." He grabbed her hand, yelled at the other guys, and they all went to the hotel they were staying in. Not what Jaclynn wanted, but it would work for her.

When they got to the hotel, she waited for everyone to go into their rooms, then she followed Brendon into his suite. "Jackie, go back to your suite," Brendon said, backing away as she stepped closer to him. "I love it when you do that," she slurred. "What?" The back of Brendon's legs hit the bed and he fell. Jaclynn followed him down and straddled him. "Call me Jackie."

She leaned in and kissed Brendon harshly. Brendon moved, then asked, "Don't you like Ryan?" Jaclynn smirked. "Let's not think about that now." She returned to straddling Brendon. She unbuttoned his blue shirt and ripped it off. He began to kiss her neck

As he was kissing her neck, she looked towards the suite door and remembered Ryan. She became sober for only a moment, and as she did, a tear escaped her eye and fell onto the white bed sheets. But the thought was quickly overcome by alcohol and the realization that Brendon was also drunk to the point that he didn't realize what he was doing.
---
Jaclynn woke up, her head pounding and sunlight pouring in the window. She moved her hand and realized it was resting on a guy's chest. The person moved and she knew who it was. "Good morning, Ryan," she said, smiling. "Good morning to you too," he said, facing Jaclynn. "But I'm not Ryan."

Jaclynn's eyes grew wide. "Oh no. We didn't, did we?" Brendon grimaced and nodded. "Oh no." She got up and ran to the bathroom, picking up her scattered clothes. She pulled on her clothes, fixed her hair, and splashed water on her face. She slipped on her shoes and began to open the door. "Where are you going?" Brendon sat up, the sheets leaving little to the imagination. "I have to go tell Ryan what I did." She closed the door shut and walked to Ryan's room, feeling strangely exposed.

She took a deep breath and pounded on Ryan's suite door. After a little bit, he came to the door and opened it. He smiled and pulled Jaclynn into a hug. He gave her a little kiss on her nose. She giggled, almost forgetting why she was there. "Good morning, Sunshine," he said, pulling away. She noticed he was wearing low plaid pajama pants and no shirt. He had a pretty good body. She smiled to herself. "What are you looking at?" He said, striking an extremely exaggerated model pose. "You," she said, hugging him.

She then began to cry. "What's wrong, baby?" He looked her in the eye. "I...can't tell...you...cause you will...haaaaaate me," she choked out in between sobs. "I did something I shouldn't have," she said into Ryan's shoulder, sniffling. He pulled her back. "You slept with Brendon, didn't you?" His eyes were no longer soft. They were full of pain and anger. She nodded. He pushed her away. "Just leave." She slowly opened the door, tears pouring from her eyes. Before closing the door, she glanced at Ryan. He was sitting at his desk, a notebook open, tears falling down his face. She closed the door, and heard Ryan say five words that killed her inside. "I thought she loved me."

---

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't want to make it too descriptive. I just don't really like doing descriptive scenes. :/
Please rate and review!

I will love you forever AND let you hug Ryan. :)
xoxxox
Sign up to rate and review this story