Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What If?

Chapter Two.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Desert Island? What?!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2007-12-09 - Updated: 2007-12-09 - 809 words

0Unrated
Yay! People like it! So I shall continue. I had help for this question though, THANK YOU KAAFTHY!
Heh, okay, it shall be continued.
_____________________________________

Now it was Jon's turn to read. All the boys gathered in a circle like they did each night. Jon grabbed the small binder that held the pages of questions. Oh how many questions there were! Jon picked one out randomly, making sure it wasn't already checked off.

"Alright boys and one girl", he shot a look at Ryan. "Hey!", Ryan shoved him to the side. Jon laughed, "Okay, okay, here's your question." He cleared his throat, trying to sound all important. Then he paused.

"Come on Jon stop being a douche and read it already", Ryan was being impatient. Jon always dragged it out, which got on everyone's nerves. Jon looked down at the paper, "What if you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring one item? What would that item be and why?"

Ryan was on the left of Jon, so he had to go first. He was in a somewhat good mood, so there wasn't any complaining. For once. He thought about it for a minute or two, "I don't know. Probably my notebook. Why? Well...because it's my damn notebook. I would go crazy if I couldn't write."

They all knew this. It was the 'almighty notebook'. It wasn't allowed to be touched and was kept in a guarded place. (Under Ryan's mattress.) They rarely were allowed to even GLANCE at it. If anyone touched it, they would feel the wrath of the tornado known as Ryan. They'd be in BIG trouble.

"But you wouldn't have a pen", piped up Spencer. "Well then I would smuggle one in, I don't know", Ryan replied. "What happens when it runs out of ink?", Brendon asked. "Then I guess I'm screwed! I don't know!", Ryan was starting to get annoyed now.

In order to maintain peace Jon cut them short, "Okay, Spencer your turn." Spencer thought about it, "I would want to bring a big suitcase. Then I can fill it with stuff that I needed. Duh." "Actually that's a pretty good idea", Jon replied. Spencer smiled, "See." Until Brendon said, "Yeah that's his first one this year." Spencer immediately retorted with, "Shut up!" Brendon said it with him, laughing.

Spencer crossed his arms with a small 'hmmph!', and proceeded to ignore everyone. This was his usual process, so they just went on. "Brendon you wanna go last?", Jon asked. "Yep!", he smiled.

Well, then it was Jon's turn. "Hmmmm, what would I bring? I don't know what I would bring. Can I bring a friend? These questions don't have rules do they?", Jon looked at the paper. Ryan rolled his eyes, "Can you hurry up?" Boy was he being impatient.

Jon made a face at him before answering, "I would bring a friend so that I could have someone to talk to." "Oh that's really stupid Jon", Brendon said. "Well if you have a better one then go mister 'I'm the best at these stupid ass questions'! You're just a stupid teachers pet! That's why you like doing these questions, so you can please Pete!", Jon was a little annoyed. He didn't really MIND doing this, but nearly twenty whole minutes had passed and he had things to do.

"That's not true. You're just /boring/. Sure, I don't like doing these stupid things, but it's better than complaining to Pete. After all the guy has selective hearing, he only hears whatever the fuck he WANTS to hear", after Brendon stopped talking everyone got quiet. Ryan was the first to speak, "Just answer the damn question."

Brendon sighed, "Fine." He thought about it, "I would bring a pirate ship, completely stocked and with the whole crew. Then I could go be a pirate!!" He smiled triumphantly.

Jon let the binder drop to the floor, "Okay, we're done." He got up, leaving Spencer, Ryan and Brendon behind. Jon grabbed his coat and disappeared out the door. "Where's he going?", Spencer was the first to ask. Ryan and Brendon shrugged.

"I'm off", Ryan got up before he was left with Brendon again. He went into the bunk room, shutting the door.

Spencer and Brendon were left in silence. "Wanna play a game?", Spencer turned to Brendon. "Sure", Brendon smiled. They got out the trouble game and they played a good game of trouble.

They ignored the shouts from behind the bunk room door. Ryan couldn't find his notebook and was screaming every curse word under the sun. Brendon was trying to hide his evil smile. Spencer didn't seem to notice anything.

Oh how much trouble they were about to be in...
_____________________________________

Heh. Hope you enjoyed. I had fun writing that. :]
Please review! No reviews, no stories. :D
Ta Ta For Now!
Sign up to rate and review this story