Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Love Will Tear Us Apart

Chapter 7: Are We Going Up??

by patricksgirl84

Sequel to My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-11 - Updated: 2007-12-11 - 3282 words

?Blocked
"We have your results of the DNA test." "Patrick, who is on the phone?" Bobbie came out from the bedroom. "The hospital." "Mr. Stump, would you like the results of the DNA test over the phone or would you like to come in?" "Over the phone." "Sarah has none of your DNA. You are not her father. I'm sorry." "Oh. Are you sure?" "Yes." "Thank you." Patrick hung up the phone. "Well, what did the nurse say?" Patrick just looked at the phone. "I'm not Sarah's father." "No, that can't be." "It's the truth, Bobbie." He looked at her.

"I don't know what we are going to do. I need some time to think." Patrick walked to his office. Bobbie went to the living room. "Eric, you have a girlfriend right. Um, is her name Missy?" "Close. Melissa." "Right. Could you take the kid's to Pete's. Melissa can drive the van. Your father and I need some time," All of a sudden there was a bang from Patrick's office. "We need some time alone. Tell Pete I'll being some clothes over." "What's going on?" "I'll tell you later."

Bobbie and Eric got the children ready and they went outside to wait for Melissa. While they were getting them ready there was all kind of noises going on in Patrick's office. Once the kids were off, Bobbie walked to Patrick's office door. She knocked on it. "Patrick, can I come in?" She didn't hear anything." She opened the door. The room was a mess. His computer, phone, pictures, papers were all over and broken. "Baby, are you alright?" She spotted Patrick in the corner sitting on the floor. She walked to him and sat down in front of him. "Talk to me." "Why? I just want to know why I wasn't good enough. I know you can't answer that. I feel like shit. My daughter." He started to cry. Bobbie took Patrick in her arms.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could change things. I hate that I can't remember. I want to know what was going through my mind when I slept with Ryan. Why didn't we love each other like we did in the past?" "I put myself in work too much. I see that now." "But I knew that when I married you. I should of been more understanding."

"It's too late now. Both our beds have been made. We just need to get through this." "Trick, I'm scared to ask you this, but do you still want to be married to me?" Bobbie looked at her wedding ring. "I don't know. I could deal with you sleeping with Ryan, but Sarah. Every time I look at her, I'm going to see him. I know I'm terrible to think this. I still love her as my own." "No, I don't blame you. Do you want to separate for awhile?" "I'm not sure." "Please make up your mind. I can't stay with you if you are going to just leave." "Maybe it's for the best if I just leave. I want us to continue to see Connie." "She's the therapist, right?" "Yes."

"You can see the children anytime." "Okay. I'll give you the information on where I'm going to be staying." "Patrick, I don't know if this matters anymore, but I do love you. Even though I can't remember some things I do remember loving you with my whole heart. You are everything to me and the children." "I love you too, Bobbie. This isn't permanent. I do believe we will get back together again. We just need a little break." Bobbie played with her ring.

"Patrick, what about Ryan?" "I'll talk to him. He might want to see Sarah." "Okay. I'm sorry." He kissed her. "I better get some things together. I'll clean in here tomorrow. I want to take the kids out for breakfast and talk to them about this." "Alright. I'll pick them up later today." "Where are they?" "I had Eric and Melissa take the kids to Pete's. I thought we could spend some time alone." "Alright. I'm going to pack a bag."

Patrick stood up and took Bobbie's hand and helped her up. He hugged her. "If you need anything, anything at all, call me. I'll be here in a minute." "Okay." Patrick went to the bedroom and Bobbie stood in his office for a few minutes and then went to the living room.

The phone rang and Bobbie went to answer it. "Hello." "Bobbie, this is Ryan." "I assume you know." "Yeah. How are things?" "Not good." "I'm sorry." "I really don't want to talk about it. Do you want to see Sarah?" "I'd like to." "Okay. Could you come by around 8 : 00?" "That sounds good." "See you then." "Bye."

Bobbie hung up the phone. "Was that Ryan?" "Yeah. He's coming by at 8:00." "Alright. I'm leaving now." "Oh." "I"ll be staying at the Hilton. I have my cell if anything comes up. Call if you need anything." "I will" Patrick walked to the door. "Trick." He turned around. "Yeah." "Take care of yourself." "I will." Patrick walked out the door.

Bobbie fell to the floor and cried. She couldn't stop. She finally got a hold of herself and got up to wash her face. Bobbie grabbed her purse and left to go to Pete and Megan's.

"Hey Bobbie. Are you alright?" "No, Pete. Everything is falling apart. I'm sure Patrick has told you what is going on. Well, we got the DNA results." "Bobbie, you look terrible." Megan came to the room. "I was just telling Pete that we got the DNA results. Sarah isn't Patrick's. We are going to take a break from each other for a little bit. We are seeing a marriage therapist." "I'm sorry. Do you want me to talk to him?" Pete asked. "No, he needs some time alone. I just want to get the kids and go home." "Alright. They just had lunch." "Thank you." Pete and Megan got the children ready. "Mommy, is daddy okay?" Grace asked. "He is going to be staying somewhere for a little bit." "He's not at home?" "No honey. He's going to come by tomorrow to take you all out for lunch." "Oh, but I want him home." "I know. I do too. He'll be home soon. Can you get Kyle?" Grace ran off.

"Here is Sarah." Pete handed Sarah to Bobbie. "Hey baby girl. Did you miss Mommy?" "Dada." Bobbie looked at Pete. "Did she say what I think she said?" Bobbie asked. "Yeah. She misses her dad." Bobbie smiled. "Patrick will be happy." "I know he will." Megan came out with Kyle and Grace. "Here's your mommy. I told you she was here." "Did daddy come with you?" "No, Kyle. He's going to be staying somewhere else for awhile. He's coming by tomorrow to spend some time with you and your brother and sisters." "Okay." Bobbie looked up at Pete and Megan. "Thank you both for watching the kids. I don't know what I would do without you guys." "It's no problem. If you need us we are here. Oh, Eric went to Melissa's." "Oh, I figured he would. Thanks."

Bobbie and the kids went home and she put them all down for a nap. She went to the living room and laid on the couch. She woke up with Eric saying her name. "Are you okay, mom?" "No, I need to talk to you." Eric sat down. "What's wrong?" "Um, I don't even know where to start. When grandma died and your dad went on a trip to promote the CD, do you remember Ryan here quite a bit?" "Yeah, What does he have to do with anything?" "I slept with him. I screwed up. Your dad and I weren't communicating. Anyway, I got pregnant and I didn't know if Sarah was your dad's or Ryan's. Your father found out and both him and Ryan had a DNA test. Sarah isn't your father's. Right now he is staying at a hotel. We are taking a break from each other."

"What the hell? Mom, why did you do this?" "I don't know. I can't remember why. All this is what I've been told." "Your a bitch. All that dad do was love you." "Eric Stump, do not call me that name. I know what I did was wrong. I'm still trying to remember and know all of this. It's not easy for any of us." "Mom, our family is falling apart. What are we going to do with Sarah?" "We are keeping her. I will not give my child away." "I can't handle this. All I wanted was a normal family. And you fucked it up by spreading your legs for Ryan." Bobbie slapped Eric.

"I'm sorry." Eric ran to the door and left. Bobbie ran out and yelled for him. She walked back into the house and called the one person who could help her. "Patrick, I need your help. I told Eric everything and he called me a bitch and I slapped him." She was crying. "Bobbie, calm down. He'll come home. He's hurting like all of us. I'm sure he went to Melissa's or one of his friends." "I'm sorry for calling. I just got upset." "It's alright. I have to go. I'll call you later." "Bye."

Patrick hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Patrick sighed. "Bobbie. Look Allison, I don't know why I even called you. I'm sorry. I just need to be alone." "It's alright. If you need to talk or anything just call me. Talk to you later, Pattycakes." She kissed him on his lips. Patrick walked her to the door. He then went to the bed and laid down. "What the hell is going on? He asked himself.

Bobbie made macaroni and cheese and called the kids. She put Sarah in the high chair. "Mommy, I don't want macaroni." Grace said. "Grace honey, just eat. I'm not going to make another meal." "When is daddy coming home?" "I don't know. I don't want to hear about this anymore. Daddy is gone. Now eat." Bobbie raised her voice. Grace started crying. "Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. Mommy misses daddy too. I shouldn't of gotten upset. Please forgive me." "It's okay." Bobbie wiped Grace's tears. Grace started eating. After they ate Bobbie gave them all a bath and put them into bed.

It was close to eight when she walked down the stairs with Sarah. She put Sarah on a blanket on the floor. The doorbell rang. Bobbie took a deep breath and walked to the door. "Hi Ryan." "Hi." He walked inside. "Is Patrick here?" "No, he's stay at a hotel for a little bit." "I'm sorry." He went to hug her. "No. Stop it. That's how this all started." "I understand." "Come on to the living room. Sarah is there."

Ryan and Bobbie walked to the living room. Bobbie picked Sarah up. "This is Sarah. Do you want to hold her?" "Of course." Bobbie gave Sarah to Ryan. "She's beautiful. When is her birthday?" "September 12." "I'll have to remember that. How is things going with you remembering?" "I'm remembering a few things. I just have to really think." Ryan played with Sarah's hair. "She sure has black hair." "She had a lot when she was born. Do you want to see her baby book?" "Oh yes." Bobbie went to the bookcase and got Sarah's baby book.

She sat back down on the couch and opened the book. There was a picture of her and Patrick when she was pregnant. "You were huge." "Thanks." She smiled. "I remember getting that picture taken. It was at Pat's house. We had a family dinner." "Maybe you just need to look at some pictures." "Yeah." Bobbie turned a couple pages.

"This was in the OR. I had a C-section. I remember that too. Patrick was with me the whole time. Here's a picture of when they were cleaning Sarah off." "What a cutie." Bobbie turned another page. There was a picture of Patrick holding Sarah. Bobbie seen the love in Patrick's eyes. "He really does love her." "I can see that. Bobbie, he'll come around and come home."

She started to cry. Ryan put Sarah in the playpen. "Can I take your hand?" "Yes." Ryan took her hand into his. "What the fuck are you doing?" Bobbie and Ryan both turned around. "Eric, where have you been?" Bobbie stood up. "None of your business. You seen to be doing alright. You got rid of dad and now you can fuck Ryan." "Don't talk to your mom like that." "I can talk to her anyway I want. Your not my father." "Eric, stop this. I know you're upset. But this isn't helping." "And you. You can't tell me what to do. I have lost all respect for you. I don't blame dad leaving you. If he has some balls, he'll divorce your sorry ass and take everything away from you."

"Come on. I want to talk to you." Ryan took Eric's arm. "What the hell are you doing? Don't ever touch me." Eric punched Ryan in his mouth. Ryan fell back and Eric started to hit him. Ryan tried to grab Eric's arms. "Eric, stop this." Bobbie grabbed Eric and he swung back and hit her. Bobbie fell back and hit her head on the coffee table. He looked at her. "I'm out of here." Eric ran out, but Bobbie couldn't say anything.

Ryan walked to Bobbie. "What is Patrick's number?" "He doesn't need to know. I'm sorry, Ryan." He shouldn't of hit you." Bobbie went and got Sarah's baby book. "Why don't you take this and look it over. Um, I need to ask. What are you going to do?" "I don't know. I'm getting married soon. I haven't told my fiancée yet. I cheated too. She may not even want me." "Ryan, what do you want?" "I don't think I'm ready to be a father. I would like to see her every so often and know what is going on with her." "I think I could do that. We should get papers signed though. That you don't want custody and that I agree to visits." "Alright. I'm going to go. Take care of that eye. Can I take Sarah for a little bit tomorrow?" "Yeah. Around 3:00." "Sound's good." Ryan left the house.

Bobbie put Sarah to bed, when the phone rang."Hello." "It's Patrick. Has he come home yet?" "Yes, but he left again. Ryan was here and Eric got upset." "I'll go to Melissa's and a few of his friends." "He is really upset." The door opened. "Eric," "He's home then?" "Yes, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Bobbie hung up the phone.

"I'm going to bed." "Eric, please talk to me. I don't know what to say." "Nothing. I just want to sleep." "Eric, I love you." He turned around and looked at Bobbie and then continued up the stairs. Bobbie locked the door and checked on Grace, Kyle, and Sarah. She went to the bathroom and cleaned her face. She walked to the bedroom and got on a nightgown. She slipped into bed holding Patrick's pillow.

~Flashback~

"Patrick, I'm so happy that we bought this house." Bobbie just got back from the doctor's. "How did the appointment go?" "Good. I can go back on birth control pills if I want once I stop nursing Kyle." "Alright. I got some things put away in here." They were in the bedroom. "I still can't believe we have three children." Patrick wrapped his arms around her waist. She turned around. "You know, Grace and Kyle are asleep and Eric went to Elliot's house." "Oh really." "Really." She smiled. "And the doctor said we can have sex now." "Why didn't you tell me sooner."

Patrick kissed Bobbie softly. Bobbie ran her hands up and down Patrick's chest over his shirt. She knocked his hat off running her fingers through his hair. Patrick pushed Bobbie onto the bed. She sat on the bed kicking her shoes and socks off. Patrick took her foot and kissed it. "Patrick, that tickles." She laughed. He took her other foot and did the same. Sucking on each toe.

Patrick leaned over and kissed Bobbie, sliding his tongue into her mouth. "Oh Patrick." She ripped his shirt off. "I love your body." "Right." "Stop it. You are beautiful." "Thank you, but you are more beautiful." Patrick took her shirt off and ran his hands over her breasts. He kissed the top of them while reaching behind her to unsnap her bra. Bobbie laid down on the bed. Patrick followed her. He kissed each of her breasts, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking. Bobbie arched her back holding onto Patrick's head.

"Trick, please." "Not yet." He smiled. Patrick took Bobbie's jeans and panties off. He kissed her on the lips. Patrick moved down kissing and licking. He placed his lips on her vagina. Bobbie grabbed the sheets. Patrick then slid his tongue inside of her. "Oh god." Bobbie was thrashing her head. Patrick took her clit between his lips and slid two fingers inside of her. He moved his fingers in and out. "Patrick, Don't stop." He felt her tighten up and her orgasm come.

Patrick then crawled up to Bobbie. He took her into his arms. "Oh my god, Patrick. That felt so good." She smiled up at him. "It's my turn." She pushed him down on the bed and kissed his lips and trailed kisses to his neck. She ran her hands up and down his chest. She licked her way down to his chest. She kissed and licked her way down his chest. She stopped at his waistband of his jeans. Bobbie unbuttoned his jeans and took them off with his boxers. Bobbie got between Patrick's legs. She took his cock in her hands grabbing him tightly. She then placed her lips on the tip, licking and swirling her tongue over it. "Do you like it?" Bobbie looked at Patrick. "Fuck yeah." Bobbie took all of him inside her mouth. "Oh, baby." He ran his fingers through her hair.

"Stop. I'm about to come." Patrick got up and Bobbie laid on the bed. He went between her legs and slowly pushed his way inside of her. He moved slowly at first and then faster. "Patrick, go harder." That was all he needed and they both went over the edge. He fell on top of Bobbie. She wiped his sweaty hair from his forehead. They both were breathing heavy. "Are you alright?" Patrick asked. "Yes. Oh my god, yes." He rolled from Bobbie taking her into his arms. "Have I told you that I love you?" "Of course you have, Trick."

The phone rang. Patrick reached to answer it. "Yeah. Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." He hung up the phone. "I have to go to the studio. There is something wrong with one of Travie's vocals. They want me to fix it." He got out of bed. "But Patrick, you promised you were going to take a month off." "I know. This will be the only time." She looked at her wrists. The urges were coming back. Bobbie got up and put on her clothes and went downstairs. Patrick followed her. "Don't be mad." "I'm not. Drive careful." "I will. See you later tonight."

~End of flashback~

Bobbie sat up. That was the beginning of the end. "I should of told him how I really felt. Patrick, please forgive me." She laid back down and cried herself to sleep.





Sign up to rate and review this story