Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 6

by berryterry 0 reviews

Could Joe be finally falling in love?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-12 - Updated: 2007-12-13 - 1504 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 6

Joe jarred his eyes open the next morning at 7:22 to the obnoxious ringing of his cell phone.
“Hello?” he said sleepily.
“Hey Joe, it’s Andy.
“Hey Andy. Why are you calling so early? What’s up?”
“I read in the paper that there’s going to be a Star Wars memorabilia sale out in Wilmette and I was wondering if you were interested in going with me. I heard they have some pretty cool stuff there.”
“When is it?”
“Today at 2.”
“I don’t know man. I mean it sounds pretty cool and all but I’m kind of tired from last night.”
“Let me guess. You got drunk off you’re ass and now you’re totally hung over.”
“Ha-ha. No, actually I was on a date!”
“A date? With who?”
“This girl I knew back in kindergarten…met her after a show.”
“Sweet! So did you two… you know?”
“No it wasn’t like that. We just hung out at this restaurant, watched a crappy band. Then we went back to her place and saw Wedding Crashers, but we didn’t really watch the movie. We pretty much made out the whole time. That was it.”
“Cool. I’m glad to hear you’re getting out there again. So are you going to see her again?”
“Yeah, I plan to. She seems like a great girl. I’m hoping things work out with us.”
“That’s good to know. So I got to go get ready for the day. Talk to you later. Good luck with that girl.”
“Thanks man. Have fun at the Star Wars thing.”
“I will. Bye.”
“Bye.”

Joe could no longer sleep after his talk with Andy. He got up, took a shower and got dressed. He walked into the living room and flipped on the TV to watch the morning news.
“And in entertainment news, Britney Spears was caught yet again without any underwear coming out of a limo, according toTMZ.com,” reported the news anchor.
“Who gives a shit!” Joe said out loud as he flipped off the TV out of boredom.
Having nothing else to do, Joe went out to the local grocery store to pick up some items.
To his surprise, he ran into Elaine while he was there.
“Hey!” said Joe, as he gave her a hug. “I thought you had work.”
“Yeah, but I decided to take the day off. This may sound silly, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about you.”
“Really? Actually, I couldn’t stop thinking about you either.”
“Wow. So do you think it’s weird that we both feel this way after only going out once?”
“Maybe a little. But I guess maybe it’s because we’ve both had hard luck in relationships before. And what happened last night just felt… different.”
“I know Joe. It really did.”
“Yeah. As a matter of fact, Andy wanted me to go to this Star Wars memorabilia thing. I love Star Wars but I told him I was too tired. But really it’s because I was lost in thought.”
“There’s a Star Wars thing today?’
“Yeah. Why?”
“I love Star Wars! Joe, we should totally go together!”
Joe was delighted that Elaine shared the same interest with him.
“Ok. It’s at 2:00 in Wilmette. I’ll drive us if you want.”
“Yeah, great. That would be awesome. Thanks!”
“No problem. Meet me at my house at 1:00. Here’s my address.”
Joe scribbles his address on a piece of paper and hands it to Elaine.
“Thanks. Ok, cool. I’ll see you at 1.”

At the Star Wars event, Joe and Elaine spotted Andy across the room looking at some rare Star Wars mugs with the actors’ autographs on them. They approached Andy.
“Hey Andy!”
Andy turned around.
“Joe, you made it! I thought you were too tired.”
“Yeah, but you know me, I got over it. Oh! This is Elaine. We went out last night. Turns out she loves Star Wars, too!”
“Awesome. Nice to meet you Elaine.”
“Nice to meet you too… I love you’re band. I was just at a show in Chicago actually. That’s where I met Joe.”
“Cool. Cool. Always great to meet a fan. Anyway, I’m just going to be over here. You guys have fun.”
“Ok, you too!”

After shopping for a few hours, Joe and Elaine left with bags full of Star Wars memorabilia.
“So who is your favorite Star Wars character?” asked Joe.
“Princess Lea! I even dressed up as her for Halloween once!”
“I’m sure you were an adorable Princess Lea!” laughed Joe.
“Of course I was,” laughed Elaine. “Especially with my hair twisted into ratty, lopsided buns on either side of my face. Took me weeks to get the tangles out.”
“Aww… that must’ve sucked!”
“Yeah but it was worth it. Made for great pictures!”
Joe and Elaine laughed together.
“You know, I may be saying this too soon, but I think we make a great couple, Elaine.”
“I couldn’t agree with you more.”
They looked into each other’s eyes and sweetly kissed before getting into Joe’s car.
“So if you’re not busy, you want to come back to my place to hang out?”
“Sure Joe, I would love to.”
“Great. Let’s go then.”

The couple arrived at Joe’s house. After many rounds of Super Mario Brothers, Youtube surfing, and DVD watching, the two were ready to crash on the couch. But before doing that, Joe wanted to surprise Elaine by playing a song for her on his guitar.
“Elaine, I know you love my music so I’m going to play a little something for you. I wrote it last night. Hope you like it.”
“That’s so sweet of you Joe.”
“Thanks. Ok, here goes.”
As Joe played, a huge smile came to Elaine’s face. She knew that at that moment, he was the one for her. She started to cry tears of joy. She listened to the entire song, loving every minute of it. When the song was over, she was so shaken with happiness that it took her a while to say anything at all.

“That was beautiful,” she finally managed to say.
“Thanks I’m glad you liked it.”
Elaine froze for a minute. She then planted a firm kiss on Joe’s lips and pulled away.
“I…I…,” Elaine stuttered.
“I what?”
“I think I’m in love with you!”
For Elaine, it seemed as though the world was frozen in time after she made that bold statement. After all, they only had been together for a very short time. “What did I just do?” thought Elaine. “If he doesn’t love me back, everything is ruined!”
But Elaine was wrong. Joe, although taken aback by her comment, kissed her back on the lips passionately.

“I love you, too, Elaine! I loved you since the day I saw you in the playground. We’re meant to be together!”

The two started kissing feverishly. Joe kissed Elaine again and again on the lips rapidly. Then they made their way over to the couch and started making out heavily. Joe kissed Elaine’s neck and Elaine reciprocated.
“Should we take this upstairs,” asked Elaine between breaths.
“Yes. I think that would be a good idea.”

Joe and Elaine headed for the bedroom. They kissed and held each other the entire way up. Joe pressed his lips firmly against Elaine’s as he gently lowered her onto to his bed.

“I love you so much,” Joe whispered in Elaine’s ear. They were no longer fearful of anything. They knew that they were made for each other and they were ready to show it.

After a night of love-making, the couple arose with the warm sunlight beaming through the blinds.
“You were amazing last night,” Elaine said looking into Joe’s eyes and stroking his hair.
“So were you. I really do love you Elaine. I mean, I know this is happening so fast, but I’m sure it’s worth it.”
“Me too.”

Elaine and Joe kissed one last time before getting ready for the day.

“So what are you doing today?” Elaine asked as she got dressed.
“I don’t know. I think I’m going to hang out at this record show or something. Want to come?”
“I would love to but I have work.”
“Oh ok. So I guess I’ll see you tonight then?”
“Yeah hopefully. Maybe around 7ish.”
“Cool. Well have a good day. Don’t work to hard.”
“Ok I won’t. Bye baby.”
“Bye baby. Hey I’ll drive you to work if you want.”
“Thanks Joe that will be great.”
“No problem sweetie.”

Joe drove Elaine to work.
“I’ll see you later honey, bye.”
“Bye Joe.”

Joe went back home lost in thought. He couldn’t believe how fast he fell in love, hoping it wasn’t going too fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story