Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > lonely heart of a foreign girl (naruto story)

chp 4

by unlucky13 0 reviews

Sorry for the language ^^

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-15 - Updated: 2007-12-15 - 1587 words - Complete

0Unrated
I suggest you read the previous because you could get the wrong feel for the story if you just start reading here….


NO FLASHBACK!

"You can shoot? What can you shoot?" Gaara asked. "Oh I'm really good with a bow," I answered smiling. I was really surprised of the way my grandfather had talked to him. To be truthful I thought Pop would have tried to kill him right then and there. Then my Dad and Step-mom walked up. "Hey Misses! How've ya been?!" My wonderful Scottish step mother said. "Oh I've been good lately," I said smiling. My dad was giving Gaara the evil eye.

"Um, Daddy this is my boyfriend. Gaara," I said. I had never been a daddy's girl but my dad still would find time for me. My dad just stared at him. Poor Gaara! He wasn't even my real boyfriend but still. Annemarie(step mom) managed to pull me away from the two. "You know I didn't want you to date until you were 16," she said. Unlike a lot of step parents, Annemarie was awesome. "Annemarie, he's not really my boyfriend," I whispered. "What? Why is he pretending?" she asked.

"My other half of the family kept trying to get me a guy. There hasn't been a guy that I liked like that for a while. So, one of my friends said he'd help me out," I said. "Please don't tell anyone else Annemarie," I begged. We looked over at my dad who was talking to Gaara. I was so tempted to tell my dad, mainly because whatever he was talking about with Gaara was making Gaara blush. Damn it dad. Annemarie and I walked back over to them. My dad gave me a big hug and went of to find Hannah and Callum.
"Hey guys? We've gotta meet my friends at Barnes and Noble," I said.

I went over to my Aunt and asked for a ride. Of course she said yes. The reason I asked my aunt was because she was the one that had enough room for all of us. On the ride over I got to catch up with my cousin Kristen. Now she had a boyfriend! For some reason she wouldn't tell me who. Then I was finally able to bug it out of her. "It's…..Tyler," she said. My eyes got huge. "You been that idiotic, mean, evil, bastard?!" I asked appalled. "Y-yeah," she said. "B-but wasn't he the one who called you all those names?! Surely it wasn't just me! You know what, I take that back. It was just me. Why do all of Nebil's friends hate me so?" I asked dramatically. It was true though. All of my uncle's friends HATED me. I never even knew why.

Eventually we arrived at Barnes and Noble. As soon as I got out of the van I spotted my friends at a huge table outside drinking their coffee. I walked over with my London friends following me. "Maggie!" Victoria screamed. I was attacked by an army of hugs and I couldn't be more happy. "Hey Mageroni! Who are these kids?" Caitlin asked. "umm, remember the guys I told you about? Well here they are," I said. "This is Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, and Kisame," I said. They all shook hands. Lacey handed me a coffee. "Bless you," I said drinking the coffee.

We all sat down. Well, my other friends already had the chairs so me and my London people sat on the railing. "Jeez Mags your so luck-" Lacey shot a glance at Sarah that pretty much said 'keep going and I'll personally kill you'. I knew what she was going to say and I couldn't blame her. Ever since me and her were little we would dream of traveling the world. However, I don't think I would have given up a family member for that. Especially not the one I was closest to. I smiled assuring her that it was ok.

"Hey guys, I haven't read a good manga in a while, wanna go read?" I asked. Everyone nodded and we headed in the wonderful bookstore. I plopped down in the manga section and Gaara sat right next to me. "Hey Gaara, do you mind if I use you as a pillow?" I asked. "Go ahead," He said smiling. I pulled out one of the wallflower comics and leaned against Gaara. He surprised me by wrapping his arms around me. I just smiled. He reminded me a lot of someone. I mentally slapped myself for thinking of him.

I engrossed myself in the book and gladly accepted Gaara's body heat. Even in Arkansas it was cold. That was something strange right there. I got to read for about an hour until my uncle called telling me that he'd be by to pick me and my friends up. Damn, I forgot that he had a license now. My uncle was about 6 1/2 months older than me. We would be heading over to my old house where we would all be staying in my old room.

Since all my stuff was back at the flat the room was bere save for some blankets and pillows. I flopped down on a pallet. This place brought back so many memories. Some good but mostly bad. I bit mylip. Now was NOT a time to cry. "Hey Sunako, you ok?" Itachi asked. "Yea," I said. Then it hit me. Presents. It was Christmas and I had forgot to get people presents!

I got up and ran to Nebil. "Car! Now!" I screamed. Nebil was one of the 'do now asked questions never' kind of guy when it came to me. We both ran out to the car and I told him to drive me to the mall and drop me off for and hour or two. When inside I shopped (something I hate) really fast trying to get everyone's present. Here's how the list went.
Nebil=funny boxers(inside joke that no one will get)
Itachi=nail polish
Kisame= a sushi set
Naruto=yellow T-shirt
Sasuke=paint set
Lee= hair gel
Lacey=FMA Comics
Victoria=another chibi drawing book
Sarah=still life drawing book
Erin= horse grooming kit
Caitlin=CD

I got all the stuff and called Nebil. When I got home everyone else was gone. I shrugged it off and decided to take a nap. I was really sleepy from all the running I had done at that terrible place so I slept really easy. I woke up to someone moving my hair from my face. It was….. Naruto? "Oi what's wrong?" I asked. I had realized that Naruto's face was tear stained. "That boy, I think his name was Tyler, is such an ass!" Naruto whispered to me. I gave him a hug. "What did he say to you?" I asked. I was rocking him back and forth trying to get him to stop crying.

"He said I was a bastard with no family and I was trying to find a new one. He said I was an idiot for being friends with you," at the last part he let out a choked sob and broke down on my shoulder. I didn't know Naruto didn't have family! There was no way I would ask him about it now though. Tyler was really getting on my nerves. I hugged Naruto until he settled down and I whispered, "Oi you want me to kick his ass? I'll do that gladly." He nodded. I got up and Naruto followed me to the living room.

When I got in there I saw my cousin Kristen yelling at Tyler. Apparently she had just dumped him. Good. "Tyler!" I yelled, "I challenge you to a battle of tomato stakes!" For those of you who don't know, tomato stakes are long thin sticks that are really fun to sword fight with. Those of you who really know me know not to challenge me to this kind of fighting. Tyler's eyes got wide but then he smirked. "I haven't done anything to you today," he said. "You mess with my friends you mess with me," I said. "Fine, let's take this outside bitch," he said. SMACK!!! I had slapped him hard on his face. "I f**kin dare you to say that again," I said.

He bit his lip and headed outside. I went to the garage and found the tomato stakes. I walked back outside and threw the stake at Tyler. He picked it up and got in fighting stance just as I did. We circled around each other and he made the first move. He jabbed the stake forward but I easily dodged it and slapped his back with the side of the stake. He drew back from the sting and made a rude gesture in my direction. "oi, what's your problem with me?!" I yelled.

"What's your problem with me?" he asked. "I did nothing to you! You just called me a fat bitch and I been pissed at you since," I said. "Well it's your fault for being so fat," he said. That's it, I was officially pissed. I threw the stake aside and punched his gut. He doubled over and I swung my fist up breaking his nose.

Then I hit the back of his head making him fall to the ground. I walked inside. I was just so mad at him! Ok, I can take people messing with me, but when you make my friends cry someone will get hurt.
Sign up to rate and review this story