Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The Chronicles of Ed and Winry

Day Out

by hakomakura 2 reviews

Ed and Winry spend a day at the mall.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric, Elysia Hughes, Maes Hughes, Winry Rockbell - Published: 2006-01-20 - Updated: 2006-01-21 - 921 words

-1OOC
The Chronicles of Winry and Ed.
PART ONE

"I'm Edward Elric the next Pokemon master!" A blonde boy dressed in all black, except his belt and his bright red cast with a strange symbol on the back, was jumping up and down because he had just beaten the 4th gym leader.
"A mister," a small boy started tugging on his shirt, "can I try you've been playing for two hours.
"Sure," he said as he gave the little kid the Gamecube remote and walked out of the Gamestop and into the mall.
"Hey Al, where's Winry I'm starving"
"I think she said that she was going to JC Penny?" a man sized suit of armor, but with the voice of a young child, was walking next to Ed.
Ed and Al walked across the mall to where JC Penny was, Ed walked into the dressing rooms.
"Winry are you in here? Hello Winry?" A small (but taller than Ed) girl walked out of the stall.
"What do you think of this one?" She was wearing a rather tight and short block dress, the straps where small and they looked like they couldn't hold for much longer.
"Uh...well.....that dress is......AL COVER YOUR EYES!!!!" Wrench to the face "Ow! Where'd you even get that? I mean really where could you possibly hold that?" Winry was tapping her foot with one hand on her hip and the other with a rather large wrench in it. "Well I mean it's a little revealing, ya know, a little old for you."
"FINE, like I would want your opinion anyway!" she walked back into the stall to take it off, her magic wrench was gone! Oooo Ahhh
"Geeze don't tell a girl that a dress is too old for her, tell her she's to pretty to be wearing such a ugly piece of clothing or something." Al suggested.
"Ya like I'm goanna take your girl advice," Ed said as slumped on the ground.
"Here try this," Al was holding up and cute pink dress with little flowers along the bottom, "She'll love it."
"Fine," Ed walked over to the stall that Winry was in, "you want to try this one, I think that it will bring out your...uhhh....eyes?"
"Thank you." A few minutes later Winry walked out in the pink dress, "Eeeee Ed it's beautiful, I love it!" She gave him a peck on the check, "what do you think?"
"ahhhhhhh......" he had his hand on his check, "it looks almost as beautiful as you." (You could swear there were stars in his eyes.)
"Brother, are you okay? Ummmm......did you get sun burnt in the last 10 seconds?"
"I mean, it's okay I guess. Can we eat soon?" Ed said holding his stomach. (The stars where gone.)
"Okay let me get dressed ok?" Winry looked a little disappointed that ed had not taken more interest in the dress but walked back into the dressing none the less.
"Sure."
They all walked out of the JC Penny and started looking at the map of the mall. "Where do you want to Ed?" said Winry
"I don't know maybe...there's nothing good here. What can you get in the middle of the mall I mean really people?" said Ed.
"Ok, let's go out of the mall...like...I don't know where? How about Fridays?"
"Sure....who's driving?" asked Al
"Well I have to drive I'm the only on that can fit in the front seat and reach the petals..." said Winry in a joking voice.
"Why you little...I'm ganna kill you!" Ed started to go towards Winry but Al picked him up and held him back.
"Brother she wasn't making fun of you....she was stating a fact."
"I'm ganna kill both of you," Ed pulled his fist back to punch Al but all that happened was a large CLANG and a very sore right hand for Ed, "Damn it that hurt! Uh? Al can you put me down in before we get inside?"
They all sat down at a booth and before you can say "they all sat down at a booth" a very happy, almost to happy, collage aged boy came over to their table.
"HEY, I'm Chad I'll be your server today, can I start you off with a drink?"
"Yea I'll have a ice tea and water." Said Winry
"I'll have a...mmm...ahhh Coke"
"And you sir," he said looking at Al, "what will you have?"
"Nothing thank you."
"Alrighty then, I'll be back in a few to see if you're ready to order"
"Thank god he left, that guy was way too happy! What do you want to eat?"
"I don't know what you want to eat?" said Winry
"O No!" said Ed
"What?" Asked Winry
"He's back!"
"Ok have you decided what you want to eat?"
"Sure right...." Ed was kindda frightened by extremely happy and eerie smile that was on Chad's face. "I'll have the Wednesday Special."
"Here it's always Fridays..."
"ok that was creepy," whispered Winry.
"Yes but it's Wednesday, so I'll have the Wednesday Special."
"But here it's always Fridaaaayy."
"Ok now that's really creepy," Winry whispered, "lets ummm...we need a minute." She said to Chad.
"Ok I'll be back in a minute, ok?"
"Sure," she waited for him to be out of sight, " RUN!" She grabbed Ed and they were off and before you can say, "She grabbed Ed and they were off," they were in the Taco Bell drive-thru.
END
Sign up to rate and review this story