Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Rain Instead of Sunshine, and We Like it.

Chapter 2

by musicandanimelver 0 reviews

Chapter 2! What happens when Orochimaru dies? Do Sasuke and Amaya part for the first time?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Orochimaru,Sasuke - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 1586 words

-1MarySue
I had been hanging out with Amaya for two and half years, that's how long I'd been with Orochimaru. She had grown into a beautiful girl, I'd found myself....in love with her. But I never told her that, and I didn't plan on it anytime soon, Orochimaru would find out, and take advantage of that, and if Itachi found out...

I tried not to think of it, just calling her my friend, and that's what she was, my friend.

"Hey Sasuke! What is up?" She asked, running over to me.

"Nothing," I answered simply, I never was a talker.

"You always say that!" She pouted.

"You always ask that." I walked past her, today was the day.

"Oohhh! Today's the day isn't it!!" She gasped, smacking herself in the forehead.

I nodded, "Yes, where is he?" I asked, she nodded.

"He's in his room, I just came from there." She flicked her wrist, and a spiderwebflew out of the little opening. Her father had run out of subjects when she was about 6, for experimentation, so he chose her. It stuck to the ceiling, and she flew off, to the meeting place.

I walked down the long hallway toward Orochimaru's room. I drew my blade, Time to finish this. and threw it through the door of his room.

"Who's there?" He asked, his voice raspy with sickness.

I sliced up the door, "So, it came down to this after all." He whispered to himself.

"There is nothing left you can teach me."

And I promise to save Amaya from you.. I finished in my head.

"It looks like I'll be able to be," I let the curse mark work it's way across my body. "cold hearted even in front of YOU!"

I pushed my chidori farther through him, he redirected his arms, where the chidori had pierced, and it went through the wall behind him.

"Orochimaru, you are weaker than me. There's no point in sacrificing my body to you anymore."

And I won't let you hurt Amaya either.

"Pretty big words, coming from the leftover Uchiha." Orochimaru rasped, breathing heavily.

"Hmph, if I hadn't been so weak, I never would've sought you out, would I?" I answered, holding back a chuckle. "You only wanted me, because you couldn't handle Itachi," I smirked, "Right, Mister "Great sannnin genius"?" I asked, enjoying the look on his face.

I wasn't done yet though, "Perhaps the world at large would consider you gifted, but you're nowhere near the level of an Uchiha," I looked hard at him, "Before us, the greatest genius in the universe barely comes off as average." I hardened my look at him, "And as someone who carries that name, from my point of view...Your attempts to obtain our power are so disgusting they're almost funny."

I looked at the drugs Amaya had made, that sat on the table by his bed, "Saturating yourself with drugs and medication? Transvering bodies? Your methods are pointless."

I moved my gaze back to him, "Do you even have a goal anymore?" He glared, and I kept going, "You claim to be seeking the reason behind existence, yet all you do is make petty excuses for playing God with people's lives."

I advanced, pushing my chidori deepeer into him, "YOU SICKEN ME!" He screamed out in pain, then fell limp.

That was too easy, I noticed something scaly behind me. I looked to see a white serpent.

"So your true body...is a scaly white serpent," I turned around all the way, "You wanted to take over people's bodies so badly, you experimented on your own," I looked at the snake in front of me, "Now you a pathetic shell of your former self."

He opened his mouth, "Come Sasuke-kun...GIVE ME YOUR BODY!!!" he lunged at me, I dodged and chopped the heads off two smaller snakes. He hissed, and sent several more snales after me. I sheathed my sword, and took off my shirt, activating level two of my curse mark.

"Though the snake dreams...of soaring through the sky, it is forever doomed...to crawl on it's belly," I quoted, remembering that Amaya had said it once, "you'll have you chance to fly, snake, in the talons of a hawk." I added, spreading out the hand-like wings on my back.

I quickly sliced him into thirds, and released level two, "Over already? That was far too easy."

Then, I felt something take effect on me, paralyzing me.

"Finally feeling the effects are we?" Orochimaru chuckled, "The humors of these white snakes can eve taint the air with their paralyzing venom." He opened his mouth, showing rows of sharp teeth, "I am undying. You are a whelp whose jutsu are stil too weak to kill me. Hu hu... You're mine." He chuckled, coming at me, mouth opened wide.

I looked around me, seeing nothing but black walls, and a pink floor. "Huh, what is this place?"

"An alternative dimension inside me...and the place where I carry out the soul transfer ritual." I looked carefully at him, "And it's already started."

Sticky, pink, flesh-like material formed snakes and crawled across me. Fool. I looked at Orochimaru under the snakes.

He giggled, "Hehe hehehe... Those eyes...Those eyes will be mine!" I held back a smile and sent my curse mark through the snakes. He was having a heart attack, frozen, "This can't be happening! I created this dimension! There's nowa..There's no way! This can't be!"

I sighed, "Orochimaru...against my eyes," I referred to my sharingan, "none of your jutsu..." I recalled the situation between him and my brother, "Actually you know, the rest."

That made him angry, "I refuse...to let this happen! I am Orochimaru! I am immortal! I will not die here! Destined to discover the true meaning behind everything! Destined to take control of everything...in the world..." I just sat there, well stood, watching him go on, surrounded completely by his own snakes.

I looked at Kabuto, who had asked me which one I was, Sasuke or Orochimaru. I showed him what was happening inside the dimension. "I've taken over." I said before turning and walking down the hallway. I walked out of the empty lair, and headed out to the spot where I would be meeting Amaya.

"Sasuke! You're ok!!!" She yelled once she saw me step out from behind the bushes. The place we had picked was the field where we first became friends.

"Yes," I answered, sending her a small smile.

"Yes! Now on to phase two!!" She yelled, pumping her fist in the air.

She faltered, and laughed nervously, "What exactly was phase two again?"

I looked at her in disbelief, "Weren't you listening to what I was saying?"

"I was, but when you were explaining what was happening there was a butterfly behind you!!!" She whined, pointing behind me.

I sighed, "Well, now, we need to get Suigetsu, Karen and Juugo."

"Eww, why do we need Karen again?" She asked, wrinkling her nose.

"Because of her abilities."

She sighed and nodded, "Ok, who's first on our list?"

"Suigetsu."

She grabbed my wrist and ran forward, "Come on!"

She giggled, until she walked into the cell where he was kept. "AHHH!!! PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!!" She screamed, running behind me, buring her head in my back.

"Hey, you're Uchiha Sasuke." He pointed out.

"Come on, let's go." I ignored the obvious statement.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"Orochimaru is dead, and I need to form a platoon. I need you in it." I answered his question, "Now put on some clothes, and let's go."

He nodded, "Who else will be with us?"

"Karen and Juugo." I answered, turning around, Amaya still buring her head into my back.

"Oh, I don't get along with them well, but I guess I'll have to live right?"

I nodded.

"Can we take a detour before we get our next person?"

We walked through Orochimaru's territory, and Amaya looked more and more nervous with each step. We got to the edge of the territory, when Amaya took a step back.

"I-I-I don't t-think I-I should keep going." She whispered, shaking her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked, already knowing what was wrong. Orochimaru liked to mess with her, and he told her that if she ever ran away, she would be found by leaf ninja and killed. He was always trying to scare her, so she wouldn't leave, and it always worked.

She just looked at me, her face serious, which rarely happened, like she wanted to kill herself. She shook her head, and took another step back.

"What's wrong with her?" Suigetsu whispered in my ear, motioning to her.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it." I whispered back, and walked over to her.

I stood behind her, and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry, he's gone, he can't hurt you anymore." That seemed to calmed her alittle, but she wasn't fully convinced.

"Plus, I'm here, just like I promised, nothing will hurt you." I added, hoping that would convince her.

She smiled, "Alright! Now that that's over let's go!!!!" She paused at the border again, "Oh man! We're going to get Karin." She moaned

I gave her a look and she smiled, "I mean, Yay! Karin!" I could tell she was being sarcastic, but I wasn't looking for them to get along, they just needed to work together.

And if Karin will listen easily, that's just a bonus.
Sign up to rate and review this story