Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives Are The Deadliest To Lead

SEQUEL

by frankxgerard 1 review

Or whatever you can call the sequel to a sequel of something.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 211 words

0Unrated
Oh, jeez. Now I feel bad. I didn't really have a clue what I was doing, and I still don't. It is all over the place, I know it's horrible, but Acck, I can't go back and rewrite the whole thing, or it would be worse. Like, way worse. I've alreasy tried.

Uhh, sequel. Or threequel or whatever. Third part.

It's probably not going to be that long, and if you read that super long bitching rant on the second chapter, ignore it. I was tired and it was midnight, plus, that was embarrassing. And no, I changed my mind about killing the fluff. I actually think there's going to be more fluff in this one. Maybe not fluff per se, but I mean, more frerard stuff and not so much gore if I can help it.

Sorry.

http://www.ficwad.com/story/84066


And really, if this is bothering anybody with how I'm taking this, please let me know, because I could turn the whole thing around and just chuck the rest of this. I seriously don't have a clue what I was thinking, and I hate the fact that people are getting way too confsed to follow, or are offended by the guts and stuff. Eep. it's all my fault.
Sign up to rate and review this story