Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Would You Lie with Me?

by crystalcrash 5 reviews

FRERARD. Sad and romantic oneshot. I'm taking requests for more. Enjoy =) I'm accepting requests...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 1131 words - Complete

4Moving
Based on Chasing Cars by the Snow Patrol.







I walked up the sand dunes with my hands in my pockets. The wind was blowing my hair around my face and the sand into the air.



As Ireached the top of the dune, I looked at the horizon. The sky was gray over where I was, but there were huge dark clouds over the ocean, threatening to make their way to land.



I looked down towards the seashore and that's where I saw him. Gerard was standing a few feet from where the water reached so he wouldn't get his shoes wet. He had his hands in his pockets and he was looking at the horizon, as I was. I smiled grimly as I realized how alike we were.



Slowly, Imade my way down the other side of the sand dune towards the solitary man. The wind blew sand in my face making it harder for me to see and arrive at my final destination. I didn't take it as a sign.



Having reached where Gerard was, I stood next to him and looked at the storm forming on the horizon, after shooting him a quick glance. Gerard didn't even look at me, already knowing who I was and that I would come, somehow.



I sucked in the cold air, trying to summon the courage to say something - anything - to the man that had told me just an hour ago that he was in love with me. I admired his courage - I had little. Imagine how hard it must be to tell your best friend that you love him more than anything in the world, and not in the same way most people love their friends.



To make matters worse, I had a girlfriend, which Gerard, of course, knew. To make things even worse, we were two guys in a world full of homophobia. What would our fans think of us if I really did leave my girlfriend and started dating Gerard? Would they still love us as much? Or would they run from us as if we had an infectious disease?



All these things, however big or small, worried me. But the thing that worried me most was Gerard. My Gee. I didn't want to hurt him... Icouldn't bear to see him upset.



The worst thing, though, wasn't any of that. The worst part was that I loved him too. Not only as a friend; as much, much more. I had been in love with him for god knows how long, but hadn't said anything because of my fucking fears. Gee was the only one of the two that had any courage, and I loved him even more for it.



I was relieved and happier than I had ever been when he told me how he really felt. But I was also scared. I was a fucking chicken.



My thoughts were cut short when Gerard suddenly let out a loud sigh.



"Gerard I... I don't know what..."



Frowning, he shook his head and turned around, walking a few more feet from the seashore. After deciding upon a spot, he laid down, placing his hands behind his head, still looking at the storm.



Sighing, Iwalked over to where he was and looked down at him. "Gerard... those three words-"



"There're said too much, they're not enough," he cut in.



Surprised by what he said, I stared into his eyes, searching for answers, even though he wouldn't look back at me. I slouched to the floor next to him, waiting for something else to be said, and not knowing what to say myself.



After a few eternal seconds of silence, he sighed and glanced at me, before saying almost pleadingly, "If I lay here... if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?"



I nodded sadly and laid next to him on my back like he was. "I'd lie with you forever, Gee, you know that..."



We both watched as the thunderbolt shot down somewhere in the ocean.



"Gee, Idon't quite know how to say how I feel..."



"Forget what we're told, before we get too old." Looking over at me, he added, "Don't be afraid of what you feel, or what anyone else is going to think. None of that matters..."



I had both of my hands in the sand on either side of me. Not knowing what to do or say, Isimply laid there grabbing handfuls of sand and letting it slip through my fingers.



I was in love in him, and we both knew it. Gee was right, I had to forget about everything else and just worry about the two of us. It didn't matter what anyone else would think because with him everything would be in place and perfect...



He was who I wanted to be with. He was who I wanted to spend the rest of my days with and be buried with.



It was him.



Turning my head towards him, I quickly said, "All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see."



The wind was blowing even more and sand was getting into my eyes, but I couldn't care less. Fighting with my hair, I noticed the storm clouds weren't coming towards shore after all.



"I don't know when, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all." I looked at him, worry filling my eyes. He finally turned towards me, and I saw that his eyes were filled with tears... tears of happiness.



Looking back towards the horizon, we saw the storm move slowly away from us. It was as if the sky was saying that a new era was starting for us.



I felt Gerard place his hand on mine as the gray sky began to clear into a beautiful blue, and smiled. I felt a heavy weight being lifted off my shoulders as I knew everything would turn out alright.



The storm had passed.















A/N: Liked it? Hated it? Let me know. Also... I'll be taking a few requests for some oneshots. I'll take 3 for now, and depending on how they go, I'll take more or not. I don't know how long it will take me to make them, so no impatient people please :p Send me your favorite song and I'll turn it into a Frerard oneshot (yes, frerard, it's what Ilike most and what I'm best at). Please pick songs that have some possibility of being made into a Frerard story. They can be love songs, sad songs, whatever you like. This story is an example of how it will be done, with actual lyrics included in the story. I'll be waiting... =)
Sign up to rate and review this story