Categories > Anime/Manga > One Piece > "Let it snow": Christmas Cycle

Noble savior and all that

by Assasan 0 reviews

What people do with snow castles? Stop, let me rephrase that. What do Straw-hats do with snow castles?

Category: One Piece - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-17 - Updated: 2007-12-17 - 400 words

0Unrated
Noble savior and all that

Prompt 07. Sneaky

A well-targeted snowball knocked Usopp behind the icy wall.

- And that is why I, Monkey D. Luffy, will be the King of this Snow Castle!

Robin looked up from her reading.

- I think there won’t be much left of it at this rate.

Nami’s head appeared from where Usopp disappeared.

- The only thing I don’t get is why I have to be a damsel in distress?! Robin is perfectly capable of being one, I have maps to finish!

- I did my turn in Enies Lobby. Anyway, Swordsman-san wouldn’t mind saving you.

- We even have a noble stallion! – Luffy jumped out from behind the snowdrift on the other side of the clearing, holding Chopper up in the arm, but hide back quickly to avoid Ussop’s snowball.

- Plus, Nami-swan, you look just charming when you are in distress. If not for that shitty swordsman, I would have saved you long time ago.

Sanji appeared near Robin with a steaming cup of hot chocolate.

- Humph! And where is he, my noble savior who will come saving me from my icy prison on his noble steed, waving his noble sword and all that?

- Ahahaha, Nami! He’s right he—er… he was right here... Where’d he go? Assault team, all look for Zoro, Ice people might have captured him! - shouted Luffy, pointing accusingly at Usopp.

Now it was Franky’s turn to peer over the wall.

- Idiots, we would have noticed if there was an extra person over here! Right, Nami? Oi, navigator!

- What, we lost Nami too? – Luffy finally stood up completely. - Awwwww, come on guys! You are messing up my fun! Nami..? Zoro..? Ah, screw this! Sanji, I’m hungry!

As the crew went up on the ship, Robin stood up and went to a snowdrift behind her watching post, where she saw a flash of green and orange. Looking over the pile, she saw the captive and her “noble savior” engaged in a rather passionate kiss for people half-buried under snow.

- That was a clever trick, but if you stay there too long you’ll catch cold and get severe frostbite on many parts of your bodies. Have a nice time.

She went back to the ship, accompanied by gazes from snow-covered swordsman and navigator.
Sign up to rate and review this story