Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > a strange descovery...

#1 a strange descovery...

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

a story about a girl at home descovers the feudel area and that she has strange powers to transform...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-16 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 452 words

0Unrated
"SOTA!" yelled kagome. Kagome was on here way to the feudel area to retrive the fragments of the jewl, when sota was being the annyoing little brother he always was."Sota! Those rice balls are for my friends! Give me that!" "HAHA kagomes too slow to catch her own little brother!" sota said. well kagome caught sota and put here rice balls in here backpack. "Okay mom im leaving. just remember to tell grandpa not to tell fake stories about me. a cold is good enough." kagome yells at her mom. "allright dear."

Kagome was headed to the higarishy shrine when she saw a girl standing in front of it. "oh...hey...what's your bisnuess here?" kagome asked politly. "the girl looked at kagome and answered,"i saw a strange light coming from inside that well. I didn't want to go in there without -permission but it was rather frightning." "oh well ill check it out" kagome answered. kagome knew it had to do with inuyasha so she went in. wow, that girl...how could she see the light? thats weird kagome thought.

Meanwhile..."OH man! kitty i'll never find the stupid necklace!" crystal said to her cat witch surpirizingly could talk. Crystal met kitty not to long ago. The cat said she needed to find the nekklace to help her fight, witch will lead her to the feudel area, witch will help her find all the fragments of the shikuunn gold jewel the evolved form of the shikon jewel. "you just have to try harder thats all. they say the nekklace is in a box that u can easily find. just the question is...where?" kitty answered to her. "i know..i give up! i mean it could be in china for all i know!" crystal said...when she saw something shining in her closet. "crystal dont be so hard on yourself...you'll find it..." crystal sais, "KITTY! that's the same light i saw near the shrine! where i met that girl!" "oh dear" kitty said. crystal opened her closet and there was the box. no one knows how or why the box got there but it was there and so she opened it...the necklace was a gorgeus golden necklace which gave her the power to transform...(if u think about it...kind of like sailormoon except diferent...keep reading..)into different kinds of trandsformations. The cat sais that if crystal does well she will unlock maney other kinds of transformations but now, she only has two. "wow wicked cool! now i can go through the well right?" she asked "right! and there u will meet many friends and foes...that will help you grow stronger and help you succeed!"
Sign up to rate and review this story