Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Only Liars, But We're The Best

Ch. 1

by azn___x 3 reviews

Continuation of "We're the thearapists pumping through your speakers." Please Read, Rate, and Review.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2007-11-26 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 624 words

0Cliche
"Is that the last one?" Asked Naomi.



"Yeah." Said Pete while wiping off the sweat from his forehead. They had just finished moving Naomi in.



It's a month since Pete asked Naomi to move in with him. She agreed but on one condition, if Taylor, Ashley, and Briana came too. Little did she know that the boys were thinking the same thing.



Taylor finally told Patrick about the baby, and after a little panic attack, he told her that he'll stay with her and the baby. Ashley and Joe have been doing good... except for that one fight that Joe ended up having a pen sticking out of his shoulder. Briana and Andy have been doing great, in fact he's thinking about popping the question.



"So what do you have going on today with the girls after we get you unpacked?" Pete asked while starting to help open up a random box.



"We're all heading over to Patrick's house to help decorate the nursery. Like paint it and stuff. You might want to come too because Joe and Andy are going to be there to help assemble the furniture." Naomi said and she was already half way through unpacking one box.



"Alright I'll come then. It seems like the girls are my sisters, already!" He exclaimed while putting away some of her clothes.



"I know! We're all like a big happy family!"



About an hour or so later and everything unpacked, the couple headed off to Patrick's house.



"Hey Taylor. How are you? Have you found out the sex yet?" Naomi asked while hugging her best friend.



"Hey love. I'm alright I guess, and yes we have. It's a boy!" Taylor exclaimed while giving Patrick a sideways hug.



"Oh my god! I'm so happy for y'all!" Naomi squealed while hugging them both tight.



"Now the only thing that we keep arguing about is the color or the room. He wants baby blue walls, but I want something bright! Come on Naomi, you know that I love bright colors." Taylor stated while lacing her fingers with Patrick's.



"Oh! Oh! What about light electric blue walls, white trim and furniture, and black fabrics!" Pete suggested while jumping up and down clapping his hands like a five year old girl.



With one look over at Taylor, Patrick smiled and nodded. "Yeah, sounds good man."



"Alright, so let me call Briana and Ashley to tell them to get their and their boyfriends' asses over to Home Depot." And with that, Taylor pulled out her sidekick.



"Pete! Patrick! Joe! Andy! Out of the carts! We're not going to reenact the cart race in Wal-Mart that ended up getting us kicked out! Now out!"



"Yeah guys, we're here for Erik." Taylor said while looking at the paint.



"Who's Erik?" Joe asked while scratching his head.



"Our baby." Patrick stepped in.



"Awe! What's his whole name?" Questioned Briana.



"Erik Alexander Stumph." Replied Taylor happily.



"Hold on. Shouldn't his last name be Barlow?" Asked Andy. What's up with these boys and stupid questions?



"Well I plan on adopting him." Patrick said while smiling down on Taylor.



"Yall two stop eye rapeing eachother, and lets checkout!" A frustrated Ashley said while pushing the kart towards the checkout.



"This room looks awesome!" Briana was right. Erik's room was painted the light electric blue, white trim, and black fabrics. There was his name, cut out of wood and painted black, hanging on the wall. It was a typical "scenester's" room.



"Awe thanks Briana. Thanks everyone. We couldn't have done it without y'all." Taylor said while hugging everyone.



"Well hell, you need a 'scene' room for a future 'scenester'" Pete said while doing air quotes.



"Oh god! Not the air quotes again!" Moaned Andy and Joe.
Sign up to rate and review this story