Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Make You Smile

Whoa.....Flashback!!

by TeamWentz17 1 review

This is a wholllllle flashback sequence.....Enjoy!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-18 - 299 words

0Unrated
Trish's POV

I was waiting around for William to get home. He is such an amazing person and I hope that the test is postive. This would bring us so much closer.

I went to go and make some herbal tea, but that's when I heard the door open.

"You ready??" William asked me.

I nodded and walked over to William. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head. He closed the door behind us and we got into his car. We drove over to the local Jewel-Osco, as I scanned the aisles, I started to feel this positive sensation come over me.

"Baby, I found them," William said.

I looked up and smiled then happily walked over to him. We looked at the tests and once we made our decision, William and I went to go and pay for it. He then handed me the bag that had the test in it and I walked into the bathroom.

After about three minutes the test was ready to tell me an answer. I glanced at it and felt my cheeks get warm. It was positive.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw William reading a magazine. He looked up and smiled an apprehensive smile.

"It's positive," I announced.

William's smiled grew warmer. He took my hand and we exited the store. Our ride home was silent and a little awkward. I don't get it. He seemed to be so excited about this and now all he can do is be silent?? Weird.

When we reached our apartment, William came over to my side of the car, opened it just like he always did, and then led me inside.

"Are you okay??" I asked, William.

He shook his head and walked upstairs.

This is was getting weirder.
Sign up to rate and review this story