Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 13

by berryterry 0 reviews

Fall Out Boy begin touring in Europe, with Elaine along for a ride. Their first stop is in Rome, one of the most romantic cities on earth.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-12-18 - Updated: 2007-12-19 - 1454 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 13

Two weeks have passed and Fall Out Boy is about to go on tour in Europe. Elaine is all packed and is about to meet Joe at the airport. She walked into the living room with her suitcases and said goodbye to Vicky and Janice.

“Well I’m off,” Elaine said. “See you guys in two weeks.”
“Bye Elaine, have a great time,” said Janice.
“We love you,” said Vicky.
“I love you, too. Bye!”
“Bye!”

Joe was standing at the gate when she arrived at the airport.
“Hey baby!” said Elaine
“Hey, are you excited?”
“Yeah I’m super excited. I’ve never been to Europe before.”
“Oh, you’ll love it. And this year, we’re going to places where’ve never been to before, so I’m pretty excited myself.”
“That sounds awesome. I can’t wait!”

After they have their luggage checked and go through security, they wait on the line, where they spot Patrick, who waves at them from a distance. It turns out that Patrick’s seat was right next to their’s, so when they got on the plane, they all sat together.

“Hey Joe, Elaine. What’s up?”
“Nothing much. I’m just so psyched for this tour. So is Elaine.”
“Yeah, me too. It’s good that you were able to come with us, Elaine.”
“Yeah, I’m so happy my boss let me go. I’m so excited!”
“You’re going to have a great time, I’m sure.”
“So Joe, what have you been up to?”
“Oh, nothing much. Just hanging out with my friends and my girl over here.”
Joe squeezed Elaine’s shoulder. “How about you, Patrick?”
“Oh, you know, I’ve been working on some new music, producing the new Cobra CD, stuff like that. Pete actually sent me some great lyrics we could use for our next album.”
“Oh that’s great. I can’t wait to hear them.”
“Wow Patrick. You must be pretty stressed with all the stuff you’ve been doing,” said Elaine.
“Yeah, it does get stressful, but I love it. So I’ve never asked this but what do you do, Elaine?”
“I work as a manager in an insurance agency. I just started my career though, ‘cause I just graduated college a year ago.”
“Oh that’s nice. What college did you graduate from?”
“University of Illinois”
“That’s good. One of my friends went there actually. He majored in Psychology. What was your major?”
“Mine was business.”
“Cool.”

After a few hours, the plane landed at their first stop of the tour, Rome, Italy. Patrick, Elaine, and Joe checked into their hotel rooms, while Andy and Pete were still on their flights.

Joe and Elaine looked around their gorgeous room in the lovely city. The bed had satin sheets, the walls were covered in beautiful, classical art work, and there was a full bar, filled with imported liquors and wines. The entire room was simply marvelous.

“Oh, this is so romantic!” exclaimed Elaine.
“I know, isn’t it beautiful?”
“Yes. It’s breathtaking. I’ve never been in a hotel like this.”
“Well Rome is really a special city. The hotel is just the beginning!”
“Oh, I’m sure of it.”

Elaine pulled open the curtains to take a look and the marvelous view of the city.

“Wow, this place is gorgeous! Just exquisite.”
“Wait ‘til you try the food here.”
“Oh, I can’t wait. I’m starting to get hungry just thinking about it,” she laughed.
“Yeah, me too.”
“So when is the concert?”
“It’s tomorrow night. I hope Andy and Pete check in soon. We have to go over some things.”
“Why don’t you call them and see if everything’s alright.”
“Ok.”

Joe dialed Andy’s cell phone.

“Hello?” Andy answered.
“Hey man, are you and Pete almost at the hotel?”
“Yeah. As a matter of fact we’re just about to check in.”
“Ok, cool. Call me when you get to your room, ok?”
“Ok, I will. Bye.”
“Bye”

“They’re just checking in now,” said Joe
“Oh good. What exactly do you guys have to go over?”
“Oh, you know, just some last-minute changes and things like that. It shouldn’t take very long.”
“Oh, ok. That’s good because I really would like to spend some time alone with you tonight.”
“We’ll have plenty of time to be alone, don’t worry. Actually, we’re pretty much set for tomorrow night. There’s just a couple of loose ends that have to be taken care of. Then after that, it’s just me and you.”

Elaine kissed Joe briefly as his cell phone rang. It was Andy calling to say that he was in his hotel room.

“Hey man. You’re there? Good. Tell Pete we’re all going to meet in Patrick’s room in about 10 minutes. Ok? Bye.”

“You going to be ok in the room by yourself, Elaine? ‘Cause you could come with me if you want?”
“No, you go ahead. I’ll be fine by myself.”
“Ok then. I’ll be back in a bit. I love you sweetie.”
“I love you, too.”

Joe left, leaving Elaine in the room alone. Elaine was sad to be without her love, but she knew that he wasn’t going to be long and return to her as soon as possible.

Hours had passed and Joe still hadn’t returned. Elaine was starting to worry about him. She was about to call his cell to ask what had happened, when she heard the sounds of keys in the door. Joe had finally arrived.

“What happened?” Elaine asked.
“Oh Elaine, I’m so sorry. It just took longer than I expected. Some of the files in Patrick’s computer got screwed up and we had to help him fix them.”
“Oh. Ok. I understand.”
“I feel so terrible for keeping you waiting.”
“Don’t feel bad Joe. It’s not your fault.”
“But I want to make it up to you.”
“But it’s already midnight, and tomorrow is the concert. You should get some rest.”
“That’s ok. I really don’t need that much sleep.”
“You sure you don’t want to go to bed?”
“I’m sure. Now, did you have dinner? I’ll order us some room service.”
“No thanks. I already ordered some for myself.”
“Oh, ok. How about a movie? Or we could even go dancing or bowling, or bird watching or--
“Joe I really don’t need to do anything right now,” Elaine interrupted. “All I really need is to be with you.”

Elaine leaned in for a kiss and before long, they were making love in the satin-sheeted bed. Obviously, they had made love many times before, but this time it was really magical. Elaine felt it with every kiss and caress. Maybe it was the romance of the city or the ambience of their hotel room, but whatever it was, it felt extra special to both of them. Elaine sighed as she felt Joe’s soft skin on hers, as he gently ran his fingers through her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. In those moments, they felt as though the world belonged to only them.

“Oh Joe!” Elaine exclaimed as she climaxed. Joe was not far behind.
“Elaine!” Joe followed, at the height of their passion.

The next morning, the couple arose to the soft sunlight peaking through the curtains. Joe needed to get ready because his band needed the whole day to rehearse for that night’s show.

“Good morning baby,” said Joe, slowing getting out of bed.
“Morning sweetie.”
“Wow, that really was incredible last night, wasn’t it?”
“Yeah. I think it was one of the best nights we’ve had.”
“Must be because of Rome, though. I know it wasn’t me,” Joe laughed.
“Don’t be silly, Joe. I know you’re always wonderful, no matter what city we’re in.”
“Aww. That’s sweet of you.”

They kissed briefly.

“So Joe, when do you have to meet the guys for rehearsal?”
“We’re supposed to meet on stage in about an hour from now.”
“Oh, ok. So we have time to get breakfast then?”
“Yeah, we should have time.”

Joe and Elaine showered and got dressed. By that time, Joe needed to be on the stage where Fall Out Boy was going to perform that night in 30 minutes. They ordered room service and after they finished eating, Joe left. But before he left, he surprised Elaine with a ticket to the show. Elaine was so delighted and could hardly wait for the show.
Sign up to rate and review this story