Categories > Cartoons > Transformers

lord megatron

by Tsumihibara

the decepticons have ruled eart hfor fifty years the autobots have arrived to help the humans are they too late?

Category: Transformers - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-12-20 - Updated: 2007-12-20 - 252 words

?Blocked

Prologue

It had been a long time since he had seen any place outside, he had forgotten there was an outside. He, the personal toy of their lord received few befits aside from the fact no other Decepticon could touch him. He could not walk around the citadel by himself; he had to follow lord Megatron around or any other given the task of walking him.



The sky above the citadel was a sickly grey, matching the walls that surrounded him. Trailing his fingers along the roughened wall, he took in the surroundings. Not far from the balcony, he and his watcher Bonecrusher occupied, there was a small park.



From their height, they could easily see the few human slaves “playing” for their master’s enjoyment. The demented form of play involved battling and killing each other in spectacularly bloody fashion. He had been was a champion at these games having never lost to any other slave.

Now he no longer fought or was allowed to be outside, he had not seen his master in a few days and was enjoying the respite. The lord seemed to like keeping him on the arm of his throne as he looked over his underlings and their work. It was a just a part of his life, nothing that he could change.

Today however, something was different. They all seemed to be in hurry to watching waiting. Their slaves ignored in favor of something else something that had fallen from the sky only days ago.
Sign up to rate and review this story