Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

Valentines Day!

by road 0 reviews

Time skip:4 years sorry for the time skip,I just wanted to give readers an idea of the story and how things mold together.All ninja are now chunnin.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2007-12-21 - Updated: 2007-12-21 - 555 words

0Unrated
"ok,it's finally Valintines day"Naruto shouted as he got up from his bed.It's to bad that Sasuke is dating Sakura though,otherwise I could have gotten her somethingHe thought.(Naruto is still single)So Naruto put on his classic orange pants and jacket and took a walk through the leaf village.He also thought about who he would ask out for Valentines day.Sakura had Sasuke,lee had Sakura's cousin,Kiba had some other chick,(I don't really care about kiba)Neji had tenten,Ino had choji,shikamaru had temari,and Shino didn't care about dates.He thought about it more and more until he literally bumped into Hinata.Naruto had almost forgottten Hinata had not had a date yet.

"Ohh...hey Hinata"Naruto said in the most strangest voice ever.Hinata could tell Naruto had a lot of things on his mind."Naruto,are you ok?You seem sad or questioned about something"She answered.Hinata was on Naruto's team for a long time.She could tell Naruto was acting strange for an important reason.She got worried for a second.What if something happened to him?Naruto was also thinking alot so they both stayed silent.Naruto was thinking if he should ask Hinata out on a date considering she was the only one that still did not have a date.He decided he should not ask her on a date.He went to get lunch with her everyday,so Naruto thought that was enough for him.Or so he thought."So Hinata,should we get some lunch or not"? Naruto said in a grin that made the 'thinking face' go away.She nodded and they walked to the local ramen shop where they always ate.

Meanwhile:

"hey Sasuke"Sakura asked."What"he answered."Have you noticed how Naruto and Hinata are always going to the ramen shop together?What if..."Sakura was cut of by Sasuke who said,"No,they are not dating,not like me and you"Saske said as he pulled Sakura into a kiss that always made Sakura so happy.When they finished Sakura looked into Sasuke's eyes and said."But what if Naruto is dating Hinata?I'm going to find out"She said.With that she went off to the Resturant where lovers always eat on Valentines day together.(Sakura took Sasuke and her cammera with her,if Naruto and Hinata were dating,they would definetly be at that resturant)

Meanwhile back with Naruto and Hinata

"WWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT????THE RAMEN SHOP IS CLOSED?"Naruto said as he read the sign that was posted near the ramen shop.I guess I won't be eating todayHe thought."Hey look"Hinata said."It says there is is only one resturant open today"She said.Naruto quickly grabbed Hinata's hand and ran of with her to where this resturant was.He was going to eat no matter what the food tasted like.He was hungry.But both Naruto and Hinata did not know that the only resturant that was open was the 'Lovers resturant'that couples eat together with.When they got inside the resturant after a long run they were surprised at what everyone in the resturant was doing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So what do you think?You have to wait untill monday to see what Naruto saw.Please rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story