Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

Chapter 25

by cutegirl12356

There's a mall...plus a closet you do the math!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-22 - 569 words

?Blocked
Gerard’s POV

“I hope she’s okay.”, Mikey sighed.

“We know, you hope she’s okay. We hope she’s okay too, but quit repeating yourself it’s getting annoying!”, I looked at him in shock.

“Stop it you two.”, Miranda said putting her hand on my knee. “Don’t you think, we’ve had enough drama for one day?”

“Well Ashley’s just lost one of her close friends just died, you can’t help but worry about her.”, Bob said, at least someone is on my side!

“Let’s go back.”, I said getting up.

“Give them some time, Frank needed to talk to her.”, Aneesah said.

“Ooooookay.”, I said in a huff.

“Hey why don’t we go to the mall?”

“Yeah that would be awesome!”, Mikey said jumping up and down.

“I think this is the worst idea ever.”, guess what I was right, when we got there girls ran up but instead of asking for and autograph they started to pull on my clothes. We ended up spliting up but a majority of them was still casing me.

“So now what!?”, Miranda asked.

“Shhh, someone could hear us.”

“We are in a janitors fucking closet!”

“Calm down, we need to figure out how to get out of here without being seen.”, She got out her cell phone.

“what are you doing?”

“Calling Ashley.”

“What? Didn’t all of you say that she needed her space so Frankie could talk to her.”

“I know but this is important. Do you want to get out of here?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay then let me do what I’ve got to do.”


Miranda’s POV

Ashley: Hello
Me: Hey are you out of breath?
Ashley: Yeah but I’m okay, What’s up?
Me: Gerard and I are in a closet-
Ashley: Miranda why did you call me during your experiments. Ewww
Me: ASHLEY! THAT’S NOT WHY WE’RE HERE!
(in the background :Gerard: Shhhhhhhh)
Ashley: Then tell me why you are in a closet with Gerard
Me: We’re at the Mall and-
Ashley: Say no more I’m on my way, What closet?
Me: The one by New York Company.
Ashley: Okay I’ll be right there, and I’ll have a plan.
Me: I knew you would help, bye.
Ashley: bye.

End of coversation!

“What did she say?”, Gerard asked.

“She’s coming with a plan.”

“Good he.”, He said with a sigh of relief. “While we wait what shall we do.”, Gerard asked with a big smirk.

“No, No, Ashley is going to be here any minute.”, He pined me to the wall.

“Come on baby I’ll be really fast.”, she said kissing down my neck.

“I can’t believe that I’m considering this, but be quick.”

“I’ll try. Am I not turning you on?”, he said pressing his erection against me, that I couldn’t help but moan.

“I didn’t say that, I just said be quick.”

“I’ll be faster than we’ve ever done before, but I can’t say that I’ll be gentle.”, he said kissing me.

“Oh I like it rough.”, I said with a smirk. Take your time Ashley.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
Hey everybody I know it wasn’t long and it probably sucked but I’m trying to get back into everything. Hope you like it and please review…Until next time….Kiss kiss!
Sign up to rate and review this story