Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > How lucky can she get?

A furious Hiashi...or not?

by road 1 review

Neji and Hanabi tell Hiashi about Hinata's new relationship with Naruto...and he is NOT happy...is he?

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hanabi,Hinata,Naruto,Neji,Sakura - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-22 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 741 words

0Unrated
Naruto woke up from his bed and looked at his calander.There was nothing important going on today.He scaled through the calender and saw that Valintines day was just yesterday.He remembered what happened last night at the 'lovers' resturant.He smiled when he remembered Hinata and how they were now dating.I should go see Hinata.He thought.He changed out of his night cloths and put on his orange jacket again.He walked out of his house(He bought his own house)and took a walk through the leaf village.It was still early,so Naruto thought that Hinata would not be up yet.He decided he should wait next to the hyuuga manor.After waiting a while Naruto thought of romantic things he could do for Hinata.After a while of thinking Naruto saw a familiar figure step out of the front door of the hyuuga manor.Hinata!Naruto thought.Naruto could see Hinata had a look of exitment on her face.Naruto slowly crept up behind her."Surprise"He yelled.Hinata almost swore she felt her heart jump out of her throat.She turned to see Naruto in position that says 'Hug me if you dare'."Ohh,hello Naruto."Hinata said in a strange way."Whats wrong Hinata"Naruto asked.Naruto could see Hinata looking over his shoulder.

Naruto turned around to see everyone was wearing the same shirt.Wow,talk about fashin.Naruto thought.Naruto looked closely at a shirt of someone who had passed by.On the shirt it had an image of Naruto and Hinata kissing.When Naruto and Hinata realized this they both blushed almost the same colour.Naruto was sort of angry."Where did you get that shirt"?Hinata asked a young lady who walked by.The girl pointed to a large crowd around Sakura without saying a word.Naruto quietly rushed over to the crowd,Hinata folowed behind him.When they both got to the center of the crowd they saw Sakura handing out the shirts."What the hell are you doing Sakura"Naruto asked with so much hate in his voice.Hinata looked at how many people were holding the shirt of Naruto kissing Hinata.She also saw Neji walking away quietly.Without telling Naruto, she qiuckly followed.She saw Neji enter the hyuuga manor and entered through the door behind him.

When she got inside,She saw Neji showing the shirt to Hanabi.They both started to run to the room where Hiashi was.Hinata quickly and quietly continued to follow them.She did not enter into the room,instead she used her byakugan.All Hinata could see with her byakugan was the figures of Neji,Hanabi,and her father Hiashi.She could not hear what they were saying,so she tried to figure out what they were talking about through body language.Hinata saw Neji hand the shirt to Hiashi.A few seconds later Hinata could see Hiashi's chakra level rising.She could tell Hiashi was absolutly angry!Hinata then saw Hiashi activate his byakugan.Ohh shit.Hinata thought as she ran through the door of the hyuuga manor.She saw Hiashi running through the same hall.Hiashi saw Hinata and he followed.Hiashi quickly cought up with her.(He was a few steps behind her) "Hinata,I won't let you be with Naruto,he is to dangerous with the kyyubi inside of him"He yelled.Hinata knew Hiashi was mad that she and Naruto were dating.She looked back at Hiashi who was still running after her.She turned her face away from him."I won't listen to you father,I LOVE HIM"Hiash was taken back.Hinata has never stood up to me before,He thought."Hinata wait"he yelled.Hinata could see that Hiashi now had sorrow in his voice and stopped just in front of the door of the hyuuga manor.A tear rolled of her face.But this tear was of both sadness and confusion.Father sounds proud.She thought to herself.Hiashi spoke up again."Do you truly love him"?Hiashi asked her."Yes...I love Naruto uzumaki with all my heart"she said.Hinata was relieved Hiashi had not attacked her."Fine...Hinata,my I see Naruto for a moment"He asked.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What will become of Hinata?What does Hiashi want from Naruto?Why does Hiashi sound sad?Find out in the next chapter.Please rate and review my story.
Sign up to rate and review this story