Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inuyasha and the gang with someone new!

#4 Training with Inuyasha

by inuyasha67 0 reviews

Inuyasha wakes Crystal up in the morning and asks to see her skill with some training...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Inuyasha - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-23 - Updated: 2007-12-23 - 778 words

0Unrated
(Morning)

Inuyasha wakes up earlier then everyone else. "Hey, Crystal. Wake up." He said. "What the hell? Can't a girl get her beauty sleep around here?" She asked. "Well, you say you're a fighter huh?" he asked. "well, proove it." Crystal lifts up her eyebrows and looks up at him with a interested smile. "All right. Lets move." She said.

Inuyasha shows her the falls where him and kagome had thier last argument. "What's this?" She asked. "The falls." He answered, "I usually come here to rest." "Why though if you want me to show my skill in a pretty place like this?" She asked. "Well, I descovered the other day, when Kagome said her last SIT command, the grass and the moisture is really soft. It's good incase you fall." He said. "And give me one good reason why I'd fall?" She asked. "well you are loser. Pretty clumsy if you might ask." He said in a normal voice. Crystal looked at inuyasha with an angry/satisfied look on her face. "Oh I'm gonna get you!" She said as she chaced Inuyasha around the falls untill... "Well, show me your strength already!" Inuyasha said while cracking his nuckles & weilding his sword. "Alright if you want your butt kicked that bad!" She said. "Hey!" he said!

Crystal said to Inuyasha, "Don't drool on my shirt once you see my way of transformation" She said in a playing around kind of way. Crystal then put her hand on her necklace and kissed it. It then started sparkling. Her normal form was the pair of jeans with a shirt. But that wasn't her real power. Her new transformation was called the, "Reflecting Power" because she had a long defending pink string with a handle on one end that can reflect attacks. She also had an aqua colored dress that was as short as a skirt. It was also sleevless with a dimond shape hole showing off her bellybutton. She had pink biker gloves. Her two weapons were a long pink slicing, reflecting, thick string with an aqua handle with a heart and moon on it. Also she had a yellow tambereen with two crecent moons attatched to each other. She even still had her half demon features. "What the hell is that?" Inuyasha asked. "My fighting form. So i can kick pescky little demon butts. Like yours." Crystal reminded him. "Alright, alright. Bring it on." Inuyasha swung the sword at her. She blocked it with her tembereen. She then used her power to kick him and reflect the attack. Inuyasha was amazed how she put in so much power in his sword for the reflect attack but he got out of it. "hmph." Inuyasha gave an impressed look to her, "Impressive, not to mention powerful." Inuyasha was thinking not to go easy in her anymore. "Well Inuyasha, same for you. I have never seen a sword like that one before!" Crystal didn't look it but she was a little tired from putting all that energy into his sword for the attack. "Alright Crystal. Lets see if you can dodge my wind scar." Inuyasha said. He gave a wave of his sword and threw it at her. There was a huge blast and not to mention NOISE!!!

"What was that?" Kagome asked. The gang have woken up from the load noise of the wind scar and kagome said, "HEY! I know that sound!" "Isn't it Inuyashas wind scar?" Miroku asked. "Come on, let's go see." Shippo said.


There was Crystal. She was scarred from blocking the attack but she made it. "That was...(breathing)...pretty good!" Crystal said. "But i still stoped it with my tambereens power!" She boasted a bit but then Crystal saw everyone running this way. "Hey aren't they your friends inuyasha?" Crystal asked. Inuyasha turned around. Kagome jumped on him and said, "Inuyasha what was that? HUH?" Kagome looked at Crystal and started wondering, where have I seen her before? "Hey guys!" Inuyasha said to his friends. "Not to be rude, but Inuyasha, who is that?" Sango asked. "Everyone, this is a girl I met earlier. She's a demon slayer. She sais she knows about a jewel that might be more powerful then the shikon jewel!" Inuyasha said. At first they thought she was lieing but after explaining things they all understood. Crystal turned into her regular form. They sat down and started talking. Miroku went up to Crystal and said his "line". Sango then gave him a smack in the head and asked, "Crystal, if it's an evolved form, shouldn't the shikon jewel be gone? like its evolved. doesn't that mean transformed?" "well, yes and no..."
Sign up to rate and review this story