Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Make My Wish Come True

by crystalcrash 8 reviews

FRERARD oneshot. Christmas day romance story. Hope you like it =)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2007-12-24 - Updated: 2007-12-24 - 849 words - Complete

4Moving

I watched from the back of the room as friends and family opened their presents, one by one. All of them were smiling, exchanging excited comments and hugs and thanks you's as they marveled at the presents they ripped open.

The Christmas tree sparkled with a thousand tiny lights and ornaments; the room was filled with the sound of corny music, typical of that time of year.

Everyone was happy, thrilled that it was Christmas day and that we were all well and together. So, why wasn't I?

I'll tell you why.

Another Christmas had come, and I still hadn't gotten my wish. My only wish. The thing I had been wishing and praying for, for as long as I could remember. I could care less about the presents underneath the Christmas tree. Santa Claus never brought me what I really wanted.

I let out a sigh and watched the people in the room around me. Mikey was sitting on the sofa with Alicia on top of him. They were giggling about something as they rubbed their noses together affectionately. Ray handed a little box covered in bright red wrapping to his girlfriend, his cheeks slightly red, as she opened it and squealed with delight at the sight of a pair of diamond earrings. Bob was whispering against a blond-haired girl's lips, and playfully giving her kisses and nipping her neck as she tried to play tough.

My eyes finally wandered over to Gerard. He was standing in front of the Christmas tree with Matt and a few other friends, laughing about something I couldn't hear. I watched as his beautiful green eyes twinkled in delight at whatever Matt said, throwing his head of ruffled black hair back as he laughed out loud.

He didn't bring anyone to the party with him, thank god. I probably would have gone insane if I had to stand seeing him with someone else in this goddamned party. It was already hard enough staying away from him. People don't look too fondly on guys that are in love with their best friends, after all; especially if that best friend happens to be another guy.

Gerard glanced over at me while I was staring at him. Fuck. I turned to leave the room, afraid he had seen me staring at him with a look of complete lust on my face.

"Frank!" he called after me. I stopped once I entered the next room; the dinning room.

"I'm going out to get some fresh air; I'll be back in a minute..." I said without looking at him. I turned to leave the room and go outside but stopped as he spoke.

"You didn't open your presents, you can't get rid of us yet," he joked.

"Yeah, well, don't worry about it, what I want isn't under there anyways," I muttered.

"What?"

Sighing and rubbing my head, I said, "Ok, I'll be in there in a minute."

"But what is it that you want, Frankie? How do you know it's not under there?"

"Because you're standing right here in front of me!" I yelled at him, without meaning to.

My mouth dropped open as I tried to think of something to say to fix what I had done. Gerard stood staring at me, confused and bewildered.

"I... I'm sorry," I blurted out before leaving the room in two quick steps. I opened the front door and walked out, the cool air hitting my face as I walked down the front stairs, stopping a few feet ahead.

What a way to fuck up his Christmas... way to go! Hopefully he didn't understand what I meant...

As I was having an internal battle with myself, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Frankie..."a soft voice whispered. I couldn't turn around. I couldn't see Gee's face full of pity because he understood what I meant but didn't feel the same.

From behind me, he placed an opened Christmas card in front of my face, allowing me to read it. Below the typical Merry Christmas! greeting, it read:

Make my wish come true this year, Frankie. Baby, all I want for Christmas is you.

xoxo Gee

Lowering my head, I smiled in relief and disbelief, tears of joy filling my eyes, as I felt Gee's arms around me in a tight hug.

I breathed out, "Santa Claus has finally come to town..."







A/N: Ahh, nothing like some Frerard fluff for Christmas. Hopefully my story will come true tomorrow, on Christmas day. I'll stay up late tonight making magic potions to make sure it will. Oh, yes. You can count on it.

No, I'm not usually this insane. I wrote this in 5 minutes because I'm happy. Must be Christmas spirit or whatever.

Naw, I don't think that's it.

Review and rate and I'll send love your way. I'm still working on the story I promised my"Sharpest Lives" readers. It'll come to life soon. It's actually quite hard to write, the plot is so fucking complicated.

Anyways. Merry Christmas. Be good. Or bad. Or whatever you do best.

xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story