Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Titles are hard to think of!

Next Chapter :D:D:D

by x_darkest_days_x 1 review

Sorry about the long wait

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-29 - 220 words

0Unrated
Annie’s Pov

“Well Mikey you’re the biggest dumbass I know,” I stated as we turned down another unfamiliar street.
He just smiled. It turned our walk wasn’t going to lead us to the cinema it was going to lead us to getting lost.
“I do know where I’m Going,” Mikey smirked. I playfully hit him on the arm.
“Sure You Do.” I said rolling my eyes.

Gerard’s Pov

Me and Angel had gone up to my room. No, you dirty little people, we went to talk.
“Does Scarlet Know?” I asked Angel as I stroked her hand with my thumb.
“No” She quietly replied and broke down into tears again.
“Shhh, come on Angel don’t cry” I pulled her into my chest. She looked so week and so vulnerable.
“I…I…Better go home,” She cried.
“You could stay here if you want…I really don’t like the idea of you being alone.” I stared deeply into her eyes.
“Okay” She said quietly. She was tired she was almost asleep in my arms. The way it should be.
“On one condition, tomorrow we start to get you back to normal”
“Okay”
She snuggled into my arms more, but I laid her down on my bed.
“Sleep Okay?”
“Okay”
She drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story