Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mark the grave

Kiss Me

by khunwantedxx 0 reviews

[[FREARD!]]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2008-01-02 - 386 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: Kiss me


Gerard P.O.V

The tour bus drove away as I heard shouted goodbyes and the odd call of my name. I perked up as I heard a girl scream, "I love you Frankie" and I flared with jealousy. Frank then opened a window, screamed "I love you too" and blew her a kiss. I decided to go to bed before I jumped off the bus and killed her. I wish Frank would just for once kiss me like he did on-stage and mean it OFF-stage.

"Night guys." I said though I knew no one would hear me. Frank was staring off into space, Mikey was listening to his ipod,
and Ray and Bob, (much to my amusement) were playing Donkey Kong.

So, I walked back to the bunks and climbed in. I was almost asleep when i heard footsteps coming back. Opening the curtain, I saw Frankie. He was the last person I wanted to talk to. (the image of him blowing kisses to that girl still flared in my mind) I was just about to close the curtain when he said
"Gee, wait" I looked at him in surprise. "We need to talk"
'HUH?'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frankie P.O.V

I looked at Gerard and I just couldn't stand it!
I don't care if he felt the same way. I had to tell him how I felt.
"Gee," I said nervously
"I love-" but I was cut off by him pulling me into a very passionate kiss. I gasped in surprise and he giggled into the kiss sending vibrations down my throat. Without thinking I threw my hands around his neck deepening the kiss. He broke away very suddenly and whispered "Go to bed babe" He then closed the curtain and left me standing there with his taste still on my lips. I then shakily opened the curtain to MY bunk and got inside. I lay awake for hours thinking about what had just happened. I heard the other guys go to bed an hour ago but I still could not stop thinking about how great of a kisser Gerard was.

_____________________________________


so?
should I do another chapter? I don't know. Rate and review please!
more reviews then the quicker the next chapter shall be up for I've already written it!
XD
Sign up to rate and review this story