Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > We're Only Liars, But We're The Best

Ch. 2

by azn___x 5 reviews

sorry i've been gone for so long, but hopefully this will make up for it? please review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 771 words

0Unrated
"Are you ready?" Pete asked Naomi as he walked into their room. He was wearing a pair of nice skinny jeans and a black button-down shirt. He looked really nice.

"Yeah." Naomi replied while adding her silver elephant necklace to her grey skinny jeans, turquoise trapeze tank, and a black sweater.

The couple left the house and walked to the car. They were headed out to meet the rest of the gang for dinner and something special.

"What do you think Briana will say?" asked Pete as he opened the car door for Naomi.

"She loves him. She'll say yes." Yes tonight was the night that Andy will grow some balls and ask Briana to marry him. Well, it has been four months since they met, but there's just something there. Something that tells you that they were meant to be together.

"Are you sure that she does love him? Maybe she's just with him for the money, you never know." Pete stated while turning the ignition and pulling out of the driveway.

"What! You seriously think that she would do that! She's my best friend, she would NEVER do that! I can't believe that you could say that!" Of course Naomi had the right to yell at Pete. He was being an asshole for thinking that! How the hell could he say such a thing?

"I'm sorry baby, it's just that we always have to be on our feet with the people we love. Maybe they are just with us for the money, or maybe they truly love us back. There are some crazy people out there, but I truly hope that none of you are like that." Pete said calmly while frequently glancing over to Naomi. She was looking out the window brushing away the few tears that escaped her eyes.

"None of us are like that. We truly love ya'll. I truly love you." She was able to croak out while she wiped away the few tears just as they pulled up to P.F. Changs.

"Forgive me baby?" Pete asked while giving an adorable pout.

He did feel bad for saying what he said, but it was the truth. The boys did have to be careful with who they brought into their lives. The response that he got was a kiss and linked arms with his girlfriend.







During the whole dinner Andy was jumpy. He was nervous to ask the one girl, who he truly loves, to marry him. Finally in the middle of dinner, while Joe and Patrick were having an in-depth conversation over which character was the best in Super Mario Brothers, Andy stood up, and tapped his glass to get everyone's attention. He pulled Briana up to her feet and held her hands.

"Love is a special kind of thing. It's a feeling that you only get once in your life. Like the wind, you can't see it, but you feel it. It has this power to get you totally drunk, without drinking a sip of anything. When you get around that one person-"

"Come on Hurley!" Joe called out. Ashley turned to her boyfriend and hit him hard on the arm, and gave him the 'shut up you dork' look.

"As I was saying, when you get around that one person and you get that feeling, then you know that you're in love. I love you with all of my heart," Cue Andy getting down onto one knee, "Briana Rae Jefferson, will you marry me?" He asked while holding a beautiful silver ring with a baby blue diamond.

"YES! ANDREW JOHN HURLEY, I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW." She squealed while slipping on the ring. Perfect fit.

By then the whole restaurant was clapping and saying 'awe' to the new engaged couple.

"How did you know that I love blue diamonds?" She whispered to Andy.

"I had a little help." He whispered back while pointing to her best friends. Briana came running up to her best friends and gave them all hugs.

"Awe, I love you guys! All of ya'll are going to be in the wedding!" She squealed.

"We love you too, now get back to your fiancé." Taylor said while pushing her best friend towards Andy.

"I can't believe this is happening." Ashley said to no one in particular.

"You can't believe what's happening?" Naomi asked her.

"I can't believe that we met Fall Out Boy. I can't believe that we're dating them. I can't believe that I'm pregnant. I can't believe that Briana is going to get married. I can't believe that all of this happened within four months."
Sign up to rate and review this story