Categories > Original > Drama

Chase A Dream

by Blackraven 0 reviews

A Werewolf sees someone she thought she'd never have the displeasure of seeing again. Just read it.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 1379 words

0Unrated

The door opened, and I didn’t even look up. The curtains were drawn on all the windows in my office, throwing it into deep shadow. My feet were propped on the desk, my black tennis shoes resting on a file as I read another boring case file received sometime during the night. My brows were drawn together almost in a line as I looked at the story of the so called victim. A few things weren’t adding up.
“What do you want?” I asked, not caring enough to try and identify the scent. I didn’t care. It wasn’t like whoever it was could take me. I crossed my feet and threw the file down, picking up my bottle of Coke and taking a big gulp.
“For starters it would be nice if your secretary could give better directions,” said the male voice good humouredly.
In an instant I knew I recognized him. I jumped to my feet, glaring savagely at the unwanted visitor. My coke was knocked over onto the floor, but I didn’t bother with it.
He had reddish blonde hair and cat-like green eyes. Though I wouldn’t say the words cat and like when referring to him if he was in hearing distance. He was tall, a bit taller than me, and had fair skin that was only a few shades off from mine. The only thing I didn’t know was his name.
“You…” I growled, baring my lips in a feral snarl. My eyes lightened from their normal honey color to a more wolfish tawny. “What are you doing here?”
“Could it just possibly be, Elisabeth, that I was in the area and felt like visiting? My how the years have changed you.” He smiled a wicked smile that was only sincere with the joy he felt in my reaction.
Memories flashed, I remember that night.
Now you have to remember it was back when girls married around fifteen years of age. And I was no exception. My husband had revealed his vampire self to me, and had tried to kill me. Almost succeeded to kill me. Weak, I had run off. Later I had collapsed and I remember him, the shadow that found me. How he had looked at me with such disdain! How he had ever so gently picked me up and taken me back to his more than modest house and tried to save me life. And then when he couldn’t, how he’d promised me a near eternal life for as long as I could keep myself alive.
I remember, him asking me if it was what I wanted. I remember that he told me it would hurt, because to become a werewolf you had to almost die. Had to live through the worst thing possible. I didn’t want to die, I wanted to live. Though I really had no idea what I was asking. His last words were, “I’m Sorry.” Before he Changed and attacked me. I also recall his Wolf. It was so beautiful. He was big and muscular, and his fur was cream with a silvery sheen. After he turned me and made sure I would live, he left.
And I remembered his name. “Chase, I really had hoped you’d died over the years. What has it been? A few hundred years since the first and last time I had to see your ugly face?” I snapped, stepping in front of a cabinet. I opened the drawer behind me and groped around the drawer, trying not to make much noise.
As soon as Chase spoke, my hand found the hilt of the blade I was looking for. “You know that knife is really useless, don’t you Elisabeth?” his smile was now more of a smirk. “I could kill you before it even left your hand.”
Was he telling the truth? I doubted it, truly. I was over two hundred years old, at the height of my powers.
“You think that makes a difference?” asked Chase, and I gasped.
“How the hell did you know what I was thinking?” I snapped.
“Because I made you. I know you. I will always have a connection with you. And I will always be stronger than you.” Now his lips parted and I saw sharp canines. At the same time his eyes were changing, becoming paler like mine had done. In the next instant I threw the knife, but he was right in saying it was useless. Before it left my hand he was coming at me, and he simply knocked the blade out of the air.
Chase kept coming. I put my arms in front of my face, forgetting all the things I could do, frozen. But when he finally reached me, he didn’t throw me out a window, or even through the wall. Instead he wrapped his hands around my wrists and forced them gently away from my face. I opened my eyes to see him leaning toward me, and he guided me away from the cabinet. I didn’t realize he was forcing me back until my shoulders hit the wall, but by then I didn’t care. He leaned down, and then his lips were pressed against mine. Then his hands were on my hips, his body pressed to mine. I felt myself relax.
And I knew this wasn’t right. Knew I shouldn’t be doing this. “Stop, Chase, no,” I wasn’t sure which order those came out in, or even if they came out at all. Maybe I had just thought them, while my own body naturally responded to his.
I felt him smile, his lips on my lips, felt his hands as they gently stroked down the outside of my thighs. I felt myself shiver as his hands skimmed back up, easily feeling it even through my jeans. When his hands got back to my waist they kept going until his hands were cradling my face. Not only that. I was crying. Why was I crying? I didn’t have anything to cry about. His fingers caught my tears as he leaned away from me, green eyes alight. He was smiling, but this time it wasn’t the kind of smile that told me all he wanted was sex, or just to play a cruel joke.
“And this is your curse,” he whispered, and I realized his lips weren’t moving. I was hearing him in my head. “You will never find anyone like me, ever. I’m the only one who can ever satisfy you, ever even come close. You’ll never be able to settle for another man. I’m the only one.” His left hand travelled down to my neck and he caught the fabric of my shirt, pulling it away from the juncture between my shoulder and neck. His eyes didn’t leave mine until I felt his mouth on my skin, felt his teeth on my flesh. I let out a breath, but then gasped as he bit down. My muscles clenched from the sheer pain of it. From the sheer pleasure of it. He had let go of my hands, and now I wound my fingers of my right hand into his hair, while with my left I grabbed his shoulder, my nails lengthening. I felt them break his skin, heard his sharp intake of breath. Blood was running down my skin, his blood on my fingers, my blood on my chest.
When he drug his head up and met my gaze, I saw there was blood on his mouth. On his teeth. His eyes were feral now, even as his mouth broke into a broad grin. My hand fell to my sides, blood falling to the floor. Blood was soaking his shirt. My shirt.
He turned, not looking back. The door was closed, and he opened it softly. When he closed it, my eyes snapped open and I sat up in bed, breathing hard.
I needed him so bad.


You Want Apologies
Girl You Might Hold Your Breath
Until Your Breathing Stops Forever, Forever
The Only Thing You Get
Is This Curse On Your Lips I Hope They Taste of Me Forever
-Fall Out Boy
Sign up to rate and review this story