Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Foster Life

Chapter 33

by disturbedangel6 1 review

Hmmm.... what is going to happen? Will Gerard make up with them???

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-29 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 1256 words

0Unrated
Terribly sorry about not updating in like forever! But i was busy... and then when i had the chapter, my mum decided that we should stay at my Grans which is where there is no pc... so yea.... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!







I followed Mikey to his front door with Bob and Ray close behind me. I hope Bob isn’t upset about me. I mean… I want everything to be normal again. I smoothed out my blue dress and walked into the house. The living room was quiet and the only thing that was making noise was the TV. We stood at the doorway of the living room and saw Frank sitting on the edge of the brown sofa as he stared at the TV screen looking absorbed to a show. Gerard laid with his arms stretched out under his head as he stared at blankly at the TV, he still looked pale and had dark circles underneath his hazel eyes. A grey blanket covered his skinny body. The bruises on his face were faded away from his worn out, not looked after skin. Frank caught us looking at them.

“Thank God you guys are here! Where have you been?” he smiled at the sight of us.

I couldn’t help but smile too.

“Sorry, we got caught up” Ray answered.

“Don’t worry, at least you haven’t forgotten us”

I followed Mikey and sat on the other brown sofa that was perpendicular to Frank’s sofa and Ray sat with Bob across us.
I looked at Bob who gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled back knowing that he wasn’t upset about me.

“Hey Gerard, look our friends came. Say hi” Frank turned to him.

Gerard who hasn’t moved since we came still stared at the TV as if it was interesting.

“Gerard” Frank pleaded. “Don’t be a bitch”

“Listen, I’m not the one here that’s a bitch!” Gerard snapped at him then stared back at the TV.

I was startled by his voice and kept my gaze to the floor.

“Shut up Gerard! If they were the bitch then they wouldn’t have came to your door steps now!” Mikey yelled at his own brother.

I turned my gaze to Mikey who looked frustrated. I was going to hold his hand when he stood up abruptly and exited the room.

“Mikey!” Ray called out and ran after him.

I returned my gaze to the floor noticing that only Frank, Bob, Gerard and I were in the room. I was too scared to move or breathe that if I did I was going to get murdered by Gerard.

“You look pretty today Mary, did you take half the day to look this good for me?” Gerard said.

I felt his stare on me, I was upset about what he said but I didn’t dare move a muscle. I’m just going to let his anger out.

“Shut up Gerard!” Bob stood up and pointed a threatening finger to him.

“What are you going to do about it? Bash me till death now?” Gerard continued.

“Don’t make me you cunt!” Bob yelled.

“Shut up!” I stood up with my hands showing halt in front of me. There were no sign of noise. I stood in front of Gerard and stared at him in disgust, “You know what Gerard? I’m sorry that you have fallen in love with me and I’m sorry that I just cant fall in love with you. I’m sorry for dating your friend and I’m sorry for ruining your life! I shouldn’t have accepted the offer that Renee gave me to a new foster family! I should have rotted away with my last one! I shouldn’t have lived with this fabulous family and meet you! I shouldn’t have fallen for your stupid pick up lines! And you know what? I sometimes ask myself why I was born! I mean I haven’t got a care taking mother or father who now don’t even fucking know that I’m alive! But you know what I have learnt? I’ve learnt that you are just a stupid fuken spoilt dickhead that’s fucken desperate to be fucked!” I finished off with a loud voice. I took a deep breath and let it out and noticed what I did.

Wow, I had the courage to do that? I stepped back and turned my heels and headed out of the Way household. I was blushing furiously now. I must have embarrassed myself. I sighed and turned to the front door to see if Bob was coming after me. My shoulders were slumped when I noticed that he totally forgotten about me. The front gate creaked as I opened it, I guess I did make a fool of myself. I made my way with small steps at a time to my house as I thought of what I said over and over again.





By the time I reached my house tears were stained on my face and I unfortunately got caught by Mrs. Bryar who looked awfully worried and asked what has happened and why Bob wasn’t with me. I just told her that Bob was at the Way’s house and that I was crying for no reason. She didn’t believe me but let me go into my room. I felt like shit. I didn’t know what was going on and I felt like running back to Mikey’s and dragging Bob out of there. But I didn’t.





I turned and rested my hand on what I thought was my bed. I felt my hand slowly move up and down and I felt that my hand was on something that was harder than my soft bed. I raised my messy head up and blurrily saw Bob soundly asleep. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head and still saw Bob softly snoring. He came back and he’s sleeping in my bed! I smiled to myself and just looked at his sleeping form for a few moment before deciding to get out of bed. I carefully and slowly moved my body off the bed without touching Bob who looked too tired but couldn’t because he grabbed my wrist.

“And where are you going missy?” he croaked in his sleepy voice with his eyes half open.

“Breakfast” I answered.

“Oh no you don’t”

“Bob, go back to sleep” I sighed.

“Not until I explain to you why I didn’t come after you”

I groaned, “Bob…”

He shook his head, “I had to give Gerard a piece of my mind. I told him to fuck off and that he is ruining your life and shit”

I nodded, “Thanks Bob but…”

“Will you forgive me?” he gave me his heart felt eyes.

“Yes, I do” I nodded and gasped as he pulled me into a tight hug which made me collapse in his arms on top of him. At that moment, I didn’t feel like going down for breakfast so instead we laid there on my bed until the sun was high up in the sky.














I know its short.... but I couldnt remember what i wrote in my notebook which is all the way at my grans house.... but i'll try and write more!
PLease review because i'm in the part where i dont know what i am going to do with the story!!!!!!!!!!!!



xx
Sign up to rate and review this story