Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Making a wish

by chikchiky200 2 reviews

Its Frank's birthday!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-12-30 - Updated: 2007-12-30 - 1161 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Do it. I dare you” The smirk you wear, stretching across your face, lighting up everything all the way to your eyes. Mischief is what I see, in all of your features. The way you hold onto the railing, turning your head to face me, taunting me… pressuring me. I get lost for a moment; think about the thing you want me to do. I smile, deciding I’d try it. I look into the ocean, Florida you have taken me to Florida. The boardwalk were standing on, it’s empty. I’m stalling… but I finally answer.

“Well… How?” I asked. You smile and lean in. I subconsciously lean in to meet your lips; your lips of warmth, of compassion, of love.

My heartbeat speeds up. I can’t believe you’re doing this. I can’t even fathom how happy this is making me. I feel it starting in my stomach, spreading to my heart, and then cutting across to my shoulders, giving me shivers down to my back bone, and then it finally reaches my face. It changes my features, a smile creeps onto my face. I can remember how many times I’ve imagined this. When we finally part, you leave your hand there for a moment, stroking my cheek a possessive and loving gesture.

“Like that” you say. You wink at me, and then I hear my name coming from behind me.

“Gerard…” I turn around but no one is there.

“Gerard? Dude get up!” I’m suddenly shaken awake, I can feel the frown on my face. It was a dream. It was a stupid dream, a fantasy so close to reality it’s scary; an illusion that breaks my heart when I finally get a dream I want.

I turn over, and groan. What the fuck could they possibly want?

“Gerard! It’s my birthday!” The voice was all too familiar. He climbs into my bed, lying next to me. I turn over, our faces are inches apart. He’s smiling, and behind him I see the clock. 2:00am.

“Frank! Its 2 o’fucking clock in the morning! Go back to bed!” I say in the sternest voice I could muster for the hour. You grab my hips and turn me around. I squeal and jump up, a total girlish move. You laugh at me, your laugh low and growing. You look at me then I notice everyone else.

Mikey, Ray and Bob; I can tell you’ve woken them up too. Ray’s afro now sticking out in all directions, Mikey’s hair disheveled and wavy without its straightened look, and finally Bob, He’s the only one that looks semi awake. His eyes give him away, their glassy and blank.

I realize how I have no choice but to get up. Wincing at how stiff I was, I swing my legs over the side of the bed.

“Damnit” I say as I try to get up and stumble over laundry left astray on the floor and tumble to the ground. Your laugh yet again fills my ears, causing a blush to blossom upon my cheeks.

“What?!” I warn you, at least I think I warn you, but the smile on your face convinces me I just told a hilarious joke.

“Just get up” you say, I see Mikey trying to cover up his laugh, apparently he was now waking up. Ray and Bob on the other hand were still zombies, emotionless for at least 15 more minutes.

In that instant I realize just how in control of me you really are. Denial is what I’ve been in all this time. I try not to think about it and go into my closet and get your present. Its not what you want, you’ll probably hate it. But its all I could think of.

You walk, more like skip, into the ‘living room’ of our small bus. I sit across from you in my favorite chair, Mikey sitting on the floor between us, Ray and Bob sharing a chair next to me.

The presents line up one by one within arms reach of you. You look possessed, greed taking over. The only sign was in your eyes. Their green switching from soft to dangerous, this shift turned me on… a lot.

“Who’s first?” I say, trying to get the dirty thoughts of what I could do to you out of my mind.

“Well…” you pick up Mikey’s and shake it, then put it down and pick up Bobs and feel the wrapper, smell it. The gestures all to cute. Ray’s present is the biggest, which is why you picked it.

You brutally tear off the wrapping, opening the box and gasping when you reveal the tight whinnie the pooh sweatshirt you wanted so badly. The donkey that was ultimately depressed was your favorite, and childish, character. You thank him and move on to Bob’s present. His was wrapped lazily and you can see the box in some places. When you open it up, you’re speechless. It’s the guitar strap that cost more than a down payment on a car. How that was possible? I don’t have the slightest idea. Finally we move on to Mikey’s neatly wrapped square box, perfectly placed bow, present. You open it up to find guitar cleaner. Your eyes glisten with laughter, even though you say nothing. You thank Mikey and Ray and Bob. They take that as a dismissal; they all get up and leave. To tired to realize I hadn’t gone yet. I must have looked puzzled because you smile and pick up my present and shake it. Expecting it with a detective’s eye.

You open up the box, and find the slip of paper, hand written on it, one free wish. You smile and your face turns to thought. One free wish… I took a deep breath. I expected you to wish for me to do all your chores or be your slave.

I close my eyes and grasp my boxer shorts, then I hear you get up and I open my eyes to see you leaning right in front of me. I see your smile turn softer, tender.

“You” a simple statement that fills one with confusion.

“What?” I ask. He grabs my chin and bluntly says “This you idiot”

Our lips are suddenly crashed together, creating a wave of joy through my body.
For so long I had wanted this, needed this, dreamt of this, and finally I have it. I couldn’t help but pull you over me on the chair, it was awkward having you straddle me while kissing me, but it was worth it.

Suddenly you look up and scream “Mikey! Go back to bed!” We share a quick giggle as we hear feet shuffle and a door slam. Then we go back to having the best birthday we’ve ever had.
Sign up to rate and review this story