Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Blackriot

by chaneitachi 0 reviews

zomg,redue to the sequel to The Saber Ninja, much different than the 1st try. Anyway, Sadiea has never known her family, let alone what her last name was, after Kakashi snoops some, things are rev...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2007-12-31 - Updated: 2007-12-31 - 717 words

-1Illiterate

Blackriot
Alright! CHA! A due over to the Sequel to the Saber Ninja, because I got an even better idea! I don’t own Naruto so back of fat assed retards of sue-errs! ‘Cause my boy Vinnie over here gots a gun! But if I did own Naruto Neji would be dating Tenten at the moment and Temari would be married to Shikamaru! (Please don’t tell my b.f.f, she’ll get SOOO pissed!)
Previous story (chap10, 11 and 12 to be exact): Sadiea killed Orochimaru, we learned she has a Demon in her that says ‘hell’ a lot, and that’s about the sum of it because you should have read The Saber Ninja before this, but I guess you don’t have to as long as you review and rate!
Week after Orochimarus death…

Sadiea stuffed her belongings into a black, one-shoulder, back pack. She stayed in the leaf village long enough; it was about time she left the apartment and head to a far away village from the Sound and possible the Leaf
Hell, you only want to be far away from the sound because you know they’ll get there pitching forks and everything and send you to hell again.
Sadiea rolled her eyes, only a few more things to shove into her old back pack and she’d be on her way. Anyway, the crappy chip painted wall was still costing her too much to stay in it to even be / legal/. Sighing, she was about to grabbed the last few items, when a knocked on the dusty glass French doors grabbed her attention. Walking over and sliding it open, Kakashi walked in, his hands in pockets.
“Kakashi?” “Hello Sadiea, why no thank you, I wouldn’t like a seat, but how kind of you to ask.” Kakashi said sarcastically. Sadiea rolled her eyes and closed the doors shut, it was cold out, and winter was coming closer, probly going to making her travels difficult, but she’s gone threw worse.
Kakashi noticed Sadiea had turned back to were a back pack laid on the old rusted bed, a few items scattered around on it. Walking over Kakashi picket up a small picture frame.
Sadiea for once was not paying attention and was to busy trying to fit her only belongs into the bag with out ripping it. In the frame was a picture of a pale skinned woman, in her early 20s, she had long white hair put up in a ponytail. Next to her stood a man, in his late 20s, he had tan skin and spiky dark brown hair. They both dressed in civilian close, and one thing they had in common were there deep blue eyes.
Kakashi, apparently the curious type, slide out the picture, not wanting to ask Sadiea who they were. He flipped the picture over to see just 2 words, not names of who the people could be.
The picture looked like it had been in the frame all its life. While the frame was not broken, it wasn’t clean, with specks of blood stained on it and cracks, the picture was new compared to the frame it was left in.
Sadiea looked up from what she was doing to see Kakashi looking at the picture.
“Why the hell did you take it out of its frame?” Kakashi ignored her question “Sadiea….who are you?” “What do you mean ‘Who are you?’ We’re already came to the conclusion I’m ‘Sadiea’/.” “No, I mean, do you know your family name?” “Kakashi…how could I possible know that?” “Well maybe if you were a little more curious, you might have found out years ago.” Sadiea just gave him a look/. “Sadiea, who are these people in the picture.” “I assumed it was my parents. I was abandon at birth, but left with that picture on the streets.”
“Well….I think we might have a lead onto who you are.” Kakashi showed Sadiea the side with the two words. She read out loud.
“‘The Blackriots.’”

787287346
Me: ZOMG!! What could it mean!!?!?!?
Chaosbob: That’s her sir name dumbass
Me: glares I know, I goddamn TYPED the story!
Voice: rolls eyes
Me: Anyway, I promise I’ll have chap 2 up VERY soon. So review and rate (nicely!)
Sign up to rate and review this story