Categories > Celebrities > Green Day > ABDUCTED?! BY GREEN DAY?!

ABDUCTED?! BY GREEN DAY?!

by ngefan

If Green Day has such a full life then how can they have time enough to kidnap someone?

Category: Green Day - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-01-23 - Updated: 2006-01-23 - 449 words

?Blocked
It was a warm night in New York City, NY as Fiona Baton began her new novel. Occasionally a breeze would blow in through her window and she would be refreshed by the night air.

Her studio apartment was quiet and the only sound heard was the air conditioner. Fiona's place was absolutely huge for a studio apartment. It stretched from the front of the building to the back. From the front door there was the living room, to the right was the kitchen, and to the far left was the hallway. In the hallway was the bathroom on the right. At the end of the hall was Fiona's office and right after that, in the back of the place, was Fiona's bedroom.

Fiona put the final touches on her first chapter before putting her pad and pencil away. She closed the window of her office before going to the bathroom. Afterwards, she cut off the lights in the flat and gave one last yawn before retreating to bed.


Fiona fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. She was exhausted. Not only was she an author/writer (whatever you want to call it...) she was also a wedding planner and a photographer. She spent the whole day working with a couple that would not decide what theme they wanted and to top it off, she had taken no photos. Her restless mind finally fell into a dreamless sleep when around 3:00 am she heard a loud THUD!

Fiona sat straight up glancing around and letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. She grabbed the bat by her bed and made her way towards the door. She could hear talking and whispering as she slipped out of her room. Creeping footsteps could be heard drawing nearer.

She sidestepped into the hall only to be greeted by three figures roughly around her height, dressed in all black and wearing winter masks (whatever you call 'them). "What the fuck is going on here?!" was all she could manage before the middle figure pulled out a gun.

Fiona froze in fear as the gun was fired at her delivering a fierce blow to the neck. She pulled the bullet which turned out to be a dart out of her neck, clutching the spot in pain. She looked at the dart. Tranquilizer?she thought. She glanced up to see the figure that shot her remove his mask. Is that...Billie Joe Armstrong?!she thoughtWhy'd he shoot me?

Before she knew it her vision began to go blurred and it felt as if she had taken the biggest sleeping pill there was. The blurred figures advanced on her before everything went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story