Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ecstacy

Prologue

by frankismyhomefry 0 reviews

Ecstacy is an all girls rock band. this is their story

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-01-02 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 557 words

0Unrated
Ecstacy Prologue

Thanks to disenchated for the name Idea.

My life is anything but normal. Not that it’s a bad thing. Actually I like it not being normal. Normal is overrated. What is normal anyways. Where was I. Oh yeah. Music has always been a huge passion in my life. It has always been the one thing that I could depend on. My twin brother Ian and I used music to escape our home life. Our parents use to and still do constantly fight in front of us. Our uncle is John Mellencamp. He would come and take us away on weekends every once in a while. I guess he was really the one who introduced music into mine and Ian’s lives. As Ian and I got old we formed our own bands but we both refused to use our uncle to help us get anywhere. I worked as a merch chick for Ian’s band for a bit before I finally got my own band together. We are called Ecstacy. We are an all girls rock band.
First there is Amelia or Luna as everyone calls her. She is one of our guitarist. She is definitely the oddest person I know. Everyone tends to think she is a bit on the looney side. People just don’t understand her. I’ve known her my whole life. She was my next door neighbor as a kid.
Then there is Stefanie, our other guitarist. I met her in college. She lived across the hall from me. I also met Maxie in college. She was my roommate all through college. I relate to her a lot. Her brothers are in a somewhat successful band. She refuses to use them to get famous. Its not like we need them anyways. Maxie is our drummer and a hell of one at that.
Lindsey is our bass player. She is definitely the nicest person alive. No one can hate her even if you would try to.
Along with us band member there are still two very important people in the Ecstacy mafia as we like to call ourselves. Molly is our manager. This girl goes through hell sometimes with us, especially me. She is the one who keeps us in line and on time. Or at least tries to. I am never on time. She is a really good friend of our. We know we can count on her for anything. If you ever need any kind of advice Molly is the one to go to. Then there is Georgia or Gee as we sometimes call her. She is one of our best friends. We never wanted to ever leave her behind when we toured so we hired her as our hair/ makeup artist. Plus Molly said we needed it since half of us were too lazy to do it most of the time. Especially on long tours.
I am Katie Mellencamp, the Lead singer of Ecstacy. I come off as a bitch sometime but I’m really not. I’ve had a troubled past that not many people at all know about. In fact I am sure only the girls and my brother know about it. Little did I know that was all about to change. It would all change the day we started touring with My Chemical Romance.
Sign up to rate and review this story