Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire in the Attic

Coffee Meet Frank, Frank Coffee

by BlacknWhiteRainbow 6 reviews

Yay coffee. Booh pweps!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-01-05 - Updated: 2008-01-05 - 655 words

0Unrated
Chapter 17 Coffee Meet Frank, Frank Coffee

"Good morning cupcake," a milky face smiles and kisses me.
We break apart.
"A little early for tongue, isn't it?"
"It's never too early for tongue." Another deep kiss takes my lips.
"Sure." He walks across the room and picks up his trusty picnic basket, he pulls out a lovely stack of waffles adorned with whip cream. He hands it to me along with a fork.
"You better hurry or you'll be late for school. Oh and be nice to Mikey. He needs some friends."
"Okay, don't you need to be getting home too?"
"Of course, good bye lovely."
He gives a sweet peck on the lips and leaves me with his cooking.

I'm trudging out the door to school. What wonders await for at school, on this Wednesday? Mikey. My new bestest friend. Maybe. I pass the house of Gerard and Mikey. I see the lanky figure of Mikey emerge from the doorway. I see the handsome figure of Gerard join him. I pause in front. They clearly see me and I clearly know it.

"Have nice at school Mikey. You too Frank." He waves at me. Even at this distance I see a look of deviance, and maybe a wink of those coma inducing eyes.

"Morning Frank." The creature known as Mikey seems a bit more sociable today. I'm guessing this stems from the styrofoam cup with vapors escaping it.

"Is that coffee?" I can't help but ask, yeah I know it's a dumb, I indeed realized this after asking it.
"Uh, yeah." he says with a slight nod.
"How can you drink that stuff?" In reality I've never actually drank any, it's, just well, my parents drink, and don't really care to be like my parents, that much.
"It's good dude. Try some." He offers the cup, he seem intent on getting me to try it.
"Okay." I don't refuse, I'm a bit curious now and I don't want to seem rude. I take a put the cup to my lips and let the hot liquid slide down throat, leaving a trail of heat down my eosophagus.
OH-MUH-FUH-KING-GAWD
It's taste slightly bitter, but it's like liquid orgasm. I want more now. This sensation of energy is just too good. I'm already addicted.

Mikey looks at like my reaction to substance is normal. I guess it is.

"It's good, I know. That's why I drink it."
"You're right, we need to stop on the at 7-11 and get some more."
"Sure."
We continue on our jaunty way to school. Mikey's pretty interesting. A little odd, but who the hell isn't. He finished his coffee and stuck the cup in someone's mailbox. We stopped at the 7-11. I exited with a Big Gulp of coffee. I practically drowned myself drinking it. He stared at me.
"And I thought my first encounter with coffee was bad."
"Thiswasthatcan'tbethisisgreatohmygodIneedmoremoregoodcoffegoodyes?"
"Ah what? Never mind. Let's just get to school."
"Kay."

We approach the school. Is this really the place where the leaders of tomorrow are supposed to stem from? Yeah right. Mikey and I have English, Art, and History together. Oh and lunch. Lunch is what kids live for. A time in a person's life where you get to see kids get severely glared at for throwing ice cream on the ceiling and praying that it will land of the popular jock asshole. Too bad the popular jock asshole has quick reflexes and moves. Though the jock did indeed tackle his girlfriend, well hoe in trying to evade the ice cream. Score one for the weird kids. I say this day went well.

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Hope you guys remember the story. I going to try make to make it epic length. Ha. Epic length. Whatever. Oh the story is going to get more story like and less smut like...maybe. My other is updated too, so WOOT!
Sign up to rate and review this story