Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ecstacy

Chapter 4

by frankismyhomefry 4 reviews

just read

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-01-06 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 788 words

0Unrated
Ecstacy Chapter 4



For the next 2 weeks or so Frank would purposely do things to piss me off. But I would do the same to him. We couldn’t avoid each other so that just made us fight even more.. After a few days the others gave up on us ever getting along.

Luna and Gerard are dating. It took them about a week and they were together officially to the bands and the crew. Mikey and Molly aren’t official yet but they might as well be. I swear they are attached at the hip. Georgia realized that her and Bob use to live by each other and were really good childhood friends. They are getting close but nothing romantic, or so she says.

I was laying in my bunk when Molly came and told me that we were at the next venue. I got up to find Maxie cleaning and listening to her ipod
“who pissed her off” I asked. Maxie has this thing. Whenever she is really pissed she blast her ipod and cleans everything. And when she does none of us other girls can ever find anything.

“Her and Syn got in a fight” Lindsey said. Did I mention Maxie was dating Synyster Gates from A7X. Yep. Mikey introduced them. The clicked almost immediately. But when they fight they both royally pissed each other off. It usually last only a few hours before he calls and apologizes. We have learned by now to just let her do her cleaning thing and leave her be. I got off the bus and went into the venue. Georgia was gonna do my hair and makeup for the show. Our show today was close to my hometown. My whole family was going to be there. It had me nervous as fuck. Us girls were starting to pick up a lot of fans too.

“What’s wrong chickaboo?” Georgia asked
“ I don’t know. Just having a bad day. I’m dreading my mother coming tonight.” I said as I sat down. She started working on me. Frank came by and started making comments. I just flipped him off. I really wasn’t in the mood to deal with him.
“when are you two just gonna admit you like each other” Georgia said
“I don’t like him. I actually cant stand the fucker in case you haven’t noticed” I said
“he really likes you though he wont admit it” Bob said walking into the room
“ bull fucking shit. You don’t treat people you like, like they are trash” I said. They dropped the conversation.

The day just continued to get worse from there. Sound check didn’t happen for us girls because the trailer our instruments was on broke down. There for we had to wait for them. Luckily they got there right at show time. Ian called to say him and the guys couldn’t make it to the show cause they were stuck out of town. Their van had broken down. I know it wasn’t his fault but I wished he would’ve been there. I met up with m family. Of course my mother wouldn’t leave me the hell alone. She wanted to criticize me about everything. Our performance that night was horrible. Guitars didn’t sound right, the vocals were fucked up. Everything was just off. Needless to say that night I was in a really bad mood. Of course Frank took this as a time to start more shit.
“Frank just leave me the fuck alone” I said
“aw us the poor baby pissy” he said
“as a matter of fact I am and I really don’t want to have to deal with your shit right now so cal you please just fuck off” I started yelling
“why so you can fuck someone you slut. I bet you have tried to get into the pants of every guys you’ve known” she has
“ you don’t know fucking shit about me you ass” I said. I tried to fight back the tears as I started to break down.
“Whatever bitch” he said smiling as he left. I just shook my head at him. I wrote the girls a note saying I was leaving. I wasn’t sure where I was going but I just had to get away. I just started walking. I ended up at a beach. I just sat there crying as I watched the waves crash against the sand. I don’t know how long I was there but judging from the amount of missed calls it had been a while. I felt a presence sitting down next to me as I lit a cigarette.





Sign up to rate and review this story