Categories > TV > Criss Angel Mindfreak > Angel Eyes

Home Is The Safest Place In The World, Right?

by Liz-sama 0 reviews

Alli returns home to find her boyfriend had picked up her little cousin, Sophia. Although trying to conceal her pain and terror in front of the child, it proves harder than life when her boyfriend ...

Category: Criss Angel Mindfreak - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-01-08 - Updated: 2008-01-09 - 2386 words

0Unrated
Chapter II: Home Is The Safest Place In The World, Right?

"Allison, you're home!"

It was like a wave of comfort and love had washed over her as she stepped into the apartment complex, hearing the sweet and innocent voice that seemed to follow her into her dreams—the only source of comfort and love that has ever existed for her in the past three years. Her gray eyes found the child sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room, her long straight black hair falling in graceful strands like a frame to her beautiful snow white face, her innocent emerald green eyes smiling at her—the eyes that seemed to be the only form of love that has ever embraced her. The smile that crossed the little girl's lips seemed to be the warmest thing she had ever seen, and she watched almost submissively as the child rose to her feet and ran towards her. She leaned down to the child's height with arms open and scooped her into her arms. The child felt warm and sweet in her clasp, forcing her to develop amnesia of the events that had passed on the bus. The warmth that seemed to fill her hands…her arms…her heart seemed to wash and drown everything away, cleansing her of the cruel and ironic reality that always seems to plague her. However, that sad and twisted sense of reality came crashing into her like the planes of 9/11, bringing to her heart a feeling of dread and fear when she heard the familiar face cross her ears.

"Hey there, beautiful."

Her gray eyes tilted up to see a figure standing from the couch and approaching her and the child. Her heart pounded violently when she saw the unwelcoming familiar face that had always seemed to follow her and torture her for as long as she has known it. The familiar dark skin of a natural, full-blood Latin man, the known dark hair that always ran in the Spanish genetics that coursed through his blood, and his eyes…the dark, cold, haunting eyes that never gave her warmth, never gave her comfort, but only brought about horror and the tormenting thoughts of them being the last she ever has. This was the face of her supposed lover, the man whom she had thought would be her escape from reality, but only brought about more sadness and oppression that only reality could provide.

"Julian…did you pick Sophia up from school?" she stood back up to face the man, who only grinned at her with his answer. "You didn't have to. She usually has Melissa or Sam pick her up."

"Well, Sam wasn't home and I don't know what happened to Melissa. Besides, I was hoping to surprise you when you got home. I thought you would be happy to see me, Alli," he told her, but there was a look in his dark eyes that made her shiver and made that memorable chill run through her.

"I am, but you didn't have to do it—" she hushed her words when she saw the look in his eyes, one that was indescribable and made her wish that Sophia was not in the room with them. She turned to the child beside her, gently stroking her hair and smiling, creating a known mask of happiness and love, just to conceal and deceive all of the true emotions rising up inside of her.

"Pretty Sophie, could you go to your room for a moment. I'll prepare your afternoon snack, but I want you to get a head-jump on your homework," she told her. Sophia smiled sweetly, and she obeyed, walking into the hallway and disappearing into one of the three rooms that were provided to the apartment complex. As soon as she knew that the child was in her room, she walked past Julian and went into the kitchen to create Sophia's favorite snack, a peanut butter and banana sandwich—which she was responsible for getting her addicted to. She knew, however, that he had followed her.

"You know, I've been thinking about you all day," Julian came up behind her and brushed back the strawberry blond strands that covered her left ear just so he could whisper suggestive, burning acid words into her head. She bit her lip, resisting any rising responses, knowing that if she said even the wrong word, she will end up feeling and enduring more pain than she had ever meant to give to anyone else. She opened up the cabinet above her head and pulled down a jar of peanut butter, a loaf of sliced bread, and then she had to push past him in order to get to the refrigerator in order to pull out one ripe and yellow fruit that many people can easily identify chimps and primates feasting on—with the way Sophia eats them, she might as well be a primate.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" Julian's voice had become harsher, sharper, and almost threatening. She needed to answer him, and quickly.

"Yes, I heard you. I'm sorry, my mind's elsewhere," she quickly confessed, hoping he wouldn't take it the wrong way or misinterpret her. He looked at her suspiciously, his eyes wandering over her body, inspecting every bit of her body language while she tried to make her little cousin an afternoon snack.

"Really? I hope you're thinking about me, and only me," he closed the gap between the two of them, but she backed even further away from him into the counter—not a good idea, as it left her no way of escape. An escape…that was all she needed.

"Well, of course, you're on my mind, but you're not the only thing. I mean, I'm worried about school, I'm worried about Sophia, I'm worried about everything," Alli told him, trying to shrug off his suggestive touch and brushes against her body. He wasn't going to give up, though, he was going to keep bothering her and provoking her just to get his way. He always seemed to get his way, and this time…there was no one around to save her.

"Maybe I should take some of that stress off, then. How about it, Alli?"

It was the worst feeling in the world for her, a forbidden feeling that, despite the fact it has happened plenty of times before, made her unstable and violated in the worst possible way. His hand was on her thigh, crawling up towards her hips, but it was lingering further to between her limbs. She moaned out of fear and hate—she knew that he was going to get his way no matter what she did.

"Please stop, not now," she pleaded to him, but he didn't hear her. He leaned closer into her, whispering almost threateningly into her ears.

"Come on, baby, I know you want it. I've been dying to have you for so long. Why don't we get it over with and done right here and now?" He grabbed her leg with such a force, it seemed to reanimate the pain of the bruise that had existed on her limb from the moment she received it. She cried out in pain, trying to push his hand away. He was stronger than her, though, and seemed to command control over her. He grinned maliciously as he spun her on the spot to face him, and she saw within those dark eyes of his the hungry, animalistic glare that was within them. She hated that look…she was afraid of that look.

"Stop it! Leave me alone!" she cried out, but he wasn't listening. He never did. He never heard the pleads and cries she would give when he was around her, and he was never around to hear those pain filled sobs and screams that seemed to haunt the apartment complex at night. He was too ignorant to even see that he was the cause of those screams.

"Shut up, you're going to love this. You're such a tease, do you realize that? I've waited so long…so goddamn long. Baby, I'm not going to wait anymore," he hissed viciously, and he shoved her hard up against the counter, his eyes burning with that lustful, hungry gaze that only a true predator would have.

"Let me go! No!" she screamed.

She tried to push him away, thrusting her fists into his chest, which seemed to aggravate him just a little. Keeping his hand between her legs, he pushed her up into the counter with the other and lifted her up onto it. She kicked at him, but his body kept her legs pinned to the marble side. He removed his hand from between her legs, keeping his hungry eyes locked with her fearful and horrified ones, and with his now free hand, he worked on the zipper of his pants.

"No! No! NO!"

She kicked, she punched, she tried to shove him off of her, but he wasn't going to have it. He pressed his body into her, wrapping one arm around her waist as he worked on the belt holding his jeans up. She screamed, but the shrill of it caused him to react. His belt undone and his zipper down, he brought his hand up, and the most terrifying sound seemed to shatter across the barrier of the apartment. It was the sound of the flesh of the back of his large hand splitting against the sensitive and sweet skin that was her cheek. She let out a sound—not a cry, but not a moan, the sound a poor animal would make when it was in extreme pain—and she kept silent, the side of her face red and marked by his hand. Tears welled up in those sad and pleading rain gray eyes, but she only sobbed silently as he brought his arms around her, pulling her into his hot and controlling body. She said nothing, but inside her heart was pounding defiantly and dreadfully. She had what little innocence was left of her, her sweet and calming virginity that has lasted and sustained the tormenting abuse of several men before Julian, the pain and suffering of loss that has plagued her entire life, and now, after twenty-one years of enduring and surviving the pain and agony of her twisted life, she was going to lose it all…she was going to be raped and taken from her dream that every teenage girl would have, of giving herself to her true love, of having the perfect setting and moment in which she would willingly make love to the man of her dreams. It was all going to die, to be ripped from her in this moment that she was unable to be saved from.

She turned her face away in agony as Julian started panting like a canine in heat, his breath fowl and ridden with the stench of alcohol and marijuana. She winced as she felt his hands toy with the fly of her own jeans, but she tried one last time to fight him off, but he kept her legs pinned by separating them around him, placing his hips between them. She whimpered in fear, knowing what was coming next. Luckily, this was one of many moments that she had been able to be saved from, however last second it was.

"Alli, I'm home!"

Time seemed to freeze. The air was hesitant, knowing that one false move, and everything will shatter with it. Alli took a risky move and looked up to see his hungry, yet hostile and angry eyes glaring into hers. His teeth were bared and ferocious, a vicious animal having been interrupted from its hunt. He released her only after he took one grind into her body. He zipped up his pants and latched his belt back together, but soon after he leaned into her and hissed a threat in her ear.

"We'll continue later."

It was the worst three words she had ever heard in her life. The worst to ever exist, and she whimpered from fear as he walked out of the kitchen. She listened, bowing her head in fear as she heard the woman in the living room speak in surprise and shock at the presence of him.

"Julian, what are you doing here?"

"What? A guy can't come over and see his girlfriend?" he sounded normal, too normal, and calm. How sick and disgusting was this monster?

"Well, I guess, but…" there was anxiety in the woman's voice, fear, terror, but not for her own sake. For another's….

"Anyways, Sam, I'll see you later. I got to go take care of something," with that, the sound of the front door opening came, and then closing with a hard and omniscient slam. Alli was shaking inside, her body trembling as she had just escaped another complication.

"Alli? Alli, where are you?"

The sound of Sam's voice seemed so distant, so faded, and she couldn't respond as she slipped off the counter, but ended up falling to her knees on the tiled kitchen floor. She was shaking violently, her body filled with the aching pain of life and having escaped from a near-death experience. Tears rolled down her eyes, singeing that newly created bruise on the side of her face.

"Alli? Alli!"

It was a welcoming sensation, to feel loving arms around her, to feel arms that were warm and comforting embrace her and hold her, to feel the familiar body of her best friend cling to her and care for her, shaking and sobbing with her. Sam…she and Sophia were the only true forms of love and safety that she had in this world. It was sad, but it was the truth, however much she wished it wasn't. Sam held her for a long time, embracing her and rocking her, trying to erase from her body and mind the fear and torment of the passing moment. It was a futile attempt, as nothing could erase what had happened to her, or what had nearly happened to her. It was sad, but true. You can never take from your body the fear and pain of an abusive relationship, nor can you erase it from your memory and heart.
Sign up to rate and review this story