Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Thin Line

A Thin Line

by Saoirse

A training trip ignites a white-hote fire between two rivals and long-forgotten memories. F/F threesome character bashing

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Drama - Characters: Kakashi, Kurenai, Rin - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-01-25 - Updated: 2006-01-25 - 11354 words

?Blocked
A/N: This is a one-shot that was inspired by a Hyuugacest lemon on AFF.Net. Incidentally, I don't do the incestuous pairing thing- too freaky. However there will be Sasuke, Sakura and Ino bashing in this one so if you /really /like those bastards, you may want to vacate the premises. Peace.

Disclaimer: If I owned this, the characters I will bash would have been sent to charm school.


A Thin Line

By Saoirse the Irish Colleen


The cicadas shrilled musically wrapped in the oblique darkness, a squirrel hopped about the doused fire pit its clawed feet skittering on the flat rocks surrounding it. A neat row of bungalows sat tranquil and penitent on the thick carpet of green that stretched for acres rising into the snowcapped mountains majestically standing sentry above. The lake just half a mile away rippled like silk in a breeze from the frolicking couple striking the pale white moonbeams caressing it causing an iridescent mantle of glitter to drape over the water like a tarp. Somewhere in the woods just beyond the lake, within the trees stretching like the open arms of an overbearing mother was the faint rumble of boulders being powdered by an inexplicable power. And atop the smallest bungalow's tin and graying red shingled roof sat a pair of empty ramen bowls, a lonely fly gobbling whatever drop of broth or stale grain of salt or dried up scallion ring it could scrounge. The boy and girl who ate from those bowls burrowed contentedly deeper into their jackets and continued their cozy respirations of heavenly slumber. All was right with the world.
Until the explosive roar of rage and hate hurled it off its axis once more. Kurenai flung open the door to her quarters drawing a deep rose terry cloth robe around her body as she dashed barefoot to the source of the melee. She was not the first and joined the pack slowly and cautiously. On the porch of the last bungalow at the far end of the recreation grounds was a pair of feminine bodies clashing in a virulent struggle, tearing at clothing, pulling hair, ejecting some of the foulest language Kurenai had ever heard from a pair of 15-year-old girls. Currently the pink-headed one subdued the blonde, straddling her boyish slim hips with her knees painfully clamping them like a nutcracker. Her left fist was a blur rapidly pounding the blonde's solar plexus, her right hand wrapped around the lengthy bang wrenching her head back. To the blonde's credit, her rival bore bloody slash marks athwart her right cheek by French sculpted nails and a fat upper lip with the beginnings of a darkening plum shaded bruise making it curl up resembling a clownish sneer. They both had tears of frustration sliding snail trails down their flushed and bloated cheeks.
The wispy crush of grass and displacement of wind swept against Kurenai's arm when two figures stopped short on the heels of their shinobi boots kicking up dust. Their coats rumpled and eyes swollen from an interrupted deep sleep Naruto recoiled making some guttural noise of fear and disgust bringing up a clawed hand to his face. Hinata stood mute, her moonstone eyes taking on a glassy sheen from astonishment still as a marble statue.
"Oi, Sasuke do something!" The fox-faced nin exploded watching his other teammate now get thrashed by her rival. Konoha's last surviving Uchiha was stunned as though struck with a tazer in his black boxers in the open door to their room. The rapid pounding of feet and pants brought two more into the fold.
"What's going on?" Demanded the Hyuuga genius, his own white eyes distending into platters at the atrocious display of unbridled emotion. Kurenai surveyed his surprisingly unruly appearance, his beige shirt was only partially buttoned and his hair was damp and free from its wrap at the end. The weapons expert stood behind her teammate and bit back a gasp bringing both hands over her mouth. In the wan yellow lamplight thrown out from the open door Kurenai could see the glimmering wetness on Tenten's bare arms and her Cantonese pink blouse cleaved to her chest.
"Neji-kun, hurry!" Tenten pleaded wringing his arm. He blinked, the veins around his eyes swelled.
"Byakugan!" Ino and Sakura froze like ice sculptures, Ino toppling backwards crashing on her back. Choji blew a sigh of relief when Neji successfully sealed their tenketsu points and accompanied Shikamaru to pull their childhood friend away from Sakura.
"Ino you are so troublesome!" Shikamaru ground out hauling her up by the arms. Choji lifted her legs.
"Not to mention humiliating!" Flurries of ranch-flavored chips flew from his mouth and into Shikamaru's face. He turned away quickly feeling the stinging mixture of salt and saliva.
"Oi! Watch where you're spraying!" They set her down on the grass but did not leave her side as they did not trust her once Neji released her chakra flow. Neji's face smoothed over and the girls recovered hazily as though waking from a hypnotic trance.
"Wh- what happened?" Sakura slurred.
"That's my line!" Kurenai barked and dove head-on into a screeching lecture reprimanding both girls and the static Sasuke, the vein in her forehead throbbing like muffler under a racecar. No one dare interrupt her harangue as the students feared for their lives should Kurenai-sensei trap them in her demon tree for eternity, until the childlike whisper of a green jump suit clad youth silenced her.
"Sakura-chan?" The green-eyed medic nin perked her pink head up.
"Lee-kun!" She clutched her yukata's lapels together, but it was too late, he saw everything. Both Sakura and Ino dressed luridly in a botched endeavor of seduction in tiny satin yukatas, Ino's white and Sakura's pink, the girls' valiant efforts of winning the man of their dreams warped into a horrific nightmare. They stood foolishly like jesters in a court filled with jeering spectators with their robes slashed at the seams and holes ripped through, impressing Sasuke in the least before and after their scrimmage. Sakura wore a sheer carnation pink nightie threaded with silver and white bikini panties. The pink gloss on her lips smeared and misted with blood from Ino's initial punch. She caked on too much white eye shadow and she lost one of her silver dreamcatcher earrings as Lee's pinpoint black pupils trained on her naked left earlobe. Kurenai was doubly infuriated with Ino as she recognized that particular shade of Regency Ruby coating her lips from her cosmetic case! She wore a dark navy blue lace bra and matching thong, a trio of gold bangles on each ankle and wrist jingled on her like a belly dancer and her mother's diamond heart studs. A black eye completed Ino's gregarious ensemble.
"Yo," a raspy voice drawled. Kakashi with Gai and Asuma on his heels turned up rubbing his mussed silver mane irritably. "What's going on?" Ino bit her lip and studied her red-painted toes deflated and defeated. Sakura shrunken by Lee's expression could not bring herself to answer even her pervert-sensei.
"Oi Lee!" Gai suddenly burst out pushing away from a seemingly somnambulant Asuma only to see the retreating back and slumped shoulders of his Taijutsu prodigy materialize into thin air.
"Lee-kun!" Tenten shouted futilely after him only to have Neji put a restraining hand on her shoulder and shake his head. Tears began crawling down her face mourning for Lee's fragile heart dusted by the bat of Sakura's treacherous eye. Summoning up all of her Tsunade-imitation courage she stormed over to Team 7's kunoichi and backhanded her knocking her a full two yards across the porch. Sasuke did not even turn to her crumpled body.
"It's all your fault you bitch!" She sobbed jogging back to the bungalow she shared with Hinata.
"Tenten!" Neji called after her but did not follow. It was simply illogical. Lee's unrequited crush was fated to backfire on him. And as chivalrously as Gai-sensei so stupidly taught him, his patience with Haruno would be tested to the breaking point. Intersecting his arms across his chest Neji shook his head and glowered at Sakura but did not say anything, there would be no relevance in admonishing the girl since she would endure more of the Uchiha's abuse, rebuff her remaining teammate and war with her best friend all for a selfish quest for respect and status as his lover. How would that make her stronger? Uzumaki was an unthinking, brash thickhead who would dive 600 feet into a thimble of water if he felt it could take down an enemy. Though he did kick his ass thoroughly at the chuunin exams and Tsunade-sama named him as her successor. He was also blind as a glaucoma sufferer, though the torch he carried for Haruno did not burn as brightly since it was his cousin he had been seen hanging around with. If Haruno wanted to be a successful ninja on the field and not just in the classroom, she would have to sacrifice herself and her insignificant emotions. Not wantonly glean success from Uchiha's bloodlineal genius, scrounging for crumbs from his table scrap affections that he may or may not show to his teammates and sensei. She lowered herself further into the cesspool as she ravaged over them with Ino so audaciously. The blonde girl dragged the Yamanaka name deeper into the mud with her antics over Uchiha and the imaginary "romantic bond they secretly share". A little mantra that both girls chanted more likely to salvage their sanity. But Haruno did turn her back on her first and best friend, and if Yamanaka retaliated violently so be it. But to her detriment since she turned the illustrious InoShikaCho triad into a comedy act coming to Uchiha's every defense if Nara or Akimichi insinuated a retort regarding his flaws Yamanaka refused to acknowledge. Nara was a lazy bastard and Akimichi was a gluttonous pig, but Nara had the tactical genius that guaranteed him a spot on an ANBU squad. As for Akimichi his family's brute strength was enough to topple a palace like a breeze scattering a card castle.
And now there was the quagmire of Lee. If that green mess wished to have him as a rival, he would have to start acting like a worthy opponent! But what frosted this ill-tasting layer cake was Haruno's blatant usage of Lee. The mushroom-headed chuunin Taijutsu master would be the alternative, not even the substitute for Haruno each time Uchiha tossed her a cruel glare for fawning over him. Earlier that evening Lee dropped half of his wallet's contents at a fête for Haruno as they strolled arm-in-arm down the midway. That included the purchase of the dreamcatcher earrings, one of which she had the audacity to lose during the scuffle. The grass jostled underfoot as Neji closely inspected the space beneath the porch through a small window with a flap of the screen ripped swaying in the breeze. He could see the faint winking of silver embedded partially in the dirt like an unearthed corpse, removing the screen gently he reached in and retrieved the piece of jewelry. Walking back to the lake he sat on a large flat rock and studied the slight object between his fingers. The woven metal on the circular frame reminded him of a kitchen sieve, the three tiny feathers swinging from it rhythmically tinkled and the tiny lapis lazuli bead threaded through a central traversing wire was rather impressive. Quality craftsmanship, he thought silently conceding that Lee actually possessed a degree of taste.
What was the legend behind these things? Oh yes, malevolent spirits that would bring about nightmares would be trapped and burned away from dawn's first rays within the dreamcatcher. Vaguely Neji entertained the notion of pleasant dreams, hopes and wishes befell to the same fate. Did logic pass through this little sifter as well? Concentrated and clumped like rancid clumps of meat to whirl and be thrashed down a garbage disposal? No matter, he pocketed it unsure of whom to return it to in the morning. Lee would be unable to obtain a refund without its match and the old gypsy at the stall would likely recoup 20 percent of the profit should she compromise. Haruno he honestly did not have the patience or inclination to hear her tongue trip over her rationalizing of the incident. Was it impossible for her to be candid with Lee suddenly? They attended the ninja academy together and her vulture-like squeals carried on throughout the corridors criticizing and cutting everyone who could not skim the surface of Uchiha's standards. But wasn't Yamanaka's charming little nickname for her friend "Forehead Girl"? How quickly the pink-haired one found her mettle once her obsession had been birthed, bottom feeding it from Uchiha's insolence. The Yamanaka girl was always boorish and pompous, so Neji took note of no real shift in her personality since the inception of the madness between them. So what did this all mean? It meant while he did not dislike nor like Lee he pitied him greatly, but it was too much to hope that he would actually gain something from this experience. It was his fate to be sure.


*


Kurenai struggled with a stubborn bit of canvas as she prepared her pack for the journey back to Konoha. Kiba dozed with Akamaru at his feet against a tree and Shino simply sat patiently on the grass while Hinata poked her index fingers together unsure of whether or not to question her irked sensei on their early departure.
"So why are we going back a day before everybody else, sensei?" Kiba yawned. Hinata breathed an internal sigh of relief. For once she was thankful to have such a loudmouth teammate.
/'Because Kakashi is an incompetent asshole,' /she so desperately wanted to remark. She cleared her throat and shouldered her backpack rolling them diffidently between the canvas straps.
"I don't think it's a good idea to expose you kids to that kind of behavior so early on." Shino was unhappy at her comment. Kurenai-sensei was nothing but sincere and forthcoming in all of his time under her. The kikai user did not appreciate being humored. Conversely Hinata was uncomfortable by the memory of the previous night. What people did was their own business, but so publicly and brazen was Ino and Sakura's lusting for Sasuke-san that they would embarrass themselves as such. And in such tawdry outfits! But Lee was an unexpected casualty of all that transpired last night. She felt the worst of all for him. He was odd, but nonetheless kind and determined like a charging bull to be the finest ninja despite his shortcomings. She admired him nearly as much as Naruto and the thought of last night also warmed her blood so that it rose to dye her cheeks a perky rose. As they ate ramen the two talked gaily beneath the stars. So intimate and trusting Naruto had been until falling asleep at her side reminiscent of a baby fox curling up to its mother for sheltering warmth.
"I think it's not a good idea not to have us exposed to the catfight that'll pick up!" Kiba cackled but was immediately subdued by Shino's glare behind his shades and upturned collar. The Inuzuka swallowed audibly over the frog in his throat unwilling to experience the receiving end of the kikai's anger. Pissed nonetheless he vowed to pay Aburame back as he silently took point zipping Akamaru securely in his parka.
"You three wait here." Kurenai instructed. "I'm going to the reception office to check us out." She took to the rooftops on silent feet careful to not awaken their comrades.


*


She approached the manager's office from the rear glimpsing a shadow's movement from a window relieved that someone was at the desk before dawn. Kurenai paused mid step and looked out to the honey dipped ochre horizon, the sun was making its grand entrance peering above the strips of cottony clouds breaking the cerulean sky with white shafts of glory. Pink tendrils of morning rolled into the forest occluding the miasma rising from the loam. Grinning mirthlessly Kurenai twisted back ready to get her team the hell off the grounds when she felt her torso suddenly slam down onto the earth.
"Itai..." She grunted stroking an elegant long-fingered hand up and down her abdomen. Kurenai assumed she ungracefully tripped on a rock or a log of firewood so clumsily dropped. When she looked behind as she got to her feet to kick the offending object the wind was knocked from her lungs igniting them ablaze. "Lee!" He laid splayed facedown in the tall witchgrass; limbs sprawled like a broken marionette. His yellow legwarmers were filthied by mud, debris and foliage caught in his hair and shirt slashed from getting snared by the talons of tree branches and underbrush. "Lee..." Kurenai whined struggling to turn him over by the shoulders panicking from his lack of breath. His honed muscles shifted rigidly like concrete over steel girders, Kurenai spun him across her lap sickened by his swollen and bruised face. "What did you do to yourself?" She sobbed swabbing at the brown oxidized bloodstains on his flesh with a handkerchief moistened by her canteen. She stroked the burning forehead and cheeks with a concerned hand praying for his revival uselessly. "TASUKETE!!"


*


They convened in the hospital's lobby, Asuma's cigarette burned at the end steadily as he refrained from inhaling the potent nicotine his body craved murderously. But he had neither the energy nor desire to do so. Kurenai lay across one of the threadbare green leather sofas drifting in and out of a fitful sleep. Gai was absent and Kakashi was slouched against the wall by a tall fichus whose green leaves wilted from lack of water, the tips shriveling a crispy brown. Their students milled about in similar fashions, some sleeping, others wired from shock and anticipation. Naruto sat stock still blasting holes with his energetic blue eyes into the wall opposite of him pointedly ignoring Sakura who rocked back and forth as though with palsy, face buried in her hands. Sasuke, however, was nowhere to be seen. The bastard had the gall to retreat and burrow into his rabbit hole instead of being a man and assume responsibility. Naruto gnashed his canine-esque teeth slamming his fists on his knees. Geijimayu was annoying but he didn't deserve that, not from her. Naruto slid a sidelong glare at Sakura, the sun shed immaculate white light on her and he could see for the first time since the first time he'd laid eyes on her the imperfections marring her like scars from flak. They stood out like beacons all over Sakura's fine skin like the kanji of a curse seal brightly illuminating her human malevolence burrowed deep beneath the layers of angelic seraphim and silky pink locks. He was so bitterly disappointed now that the fantasy had broken down like a speedboat in a vast ocean that no rescue craft would penetrate.
Hinata huddled on a chair timidly her diaphragm rose and fell easily with her soft respirations. He took careful mental note she did not faint once, perhaps her endurance was finally steeling and she would be more tolerant of such curveballs life threw at her. Ino was slumped in a corner spacey and dozing, Shikamaru beside her traced the ceiling with bored half-lidded eyes appalled at the drama this group incited. Choji slept the deepest; upon his rotund belly was a plastic carton of unfinished chocolate croissants. Kiba relaxed on the floor, his brown fur trimmed hood pulled down with his hands laced behind his head with Akamaru snoozing beneath the seat Shino stoically occupied. Tenten was thrown across a pair of seats, back turned to the rest of her friends asleep her hand upturned in a charming palm up gesture. Neji was returning from the men's room when a sudden flare up of activity behind the double swinging operating room doors occurred. He calmly took two steps backward and listened from around a corner to the two silhouettes behind the thick white ripple glass. He identified one of the voices as Tsunade-sama, and the other he quickly assumed belonged to his sensei. Though Gai-sensei was not as verbose as he usually was. Her diagnosis fell upon his ears as though cigarette ash burned the delicate cartilage: Lee would have to be sent away for his recuperation. Neji was taken aback flattening a bandaged hand against the wall with its eggshell paint crudely chipping and pushed off incensed. What had the moron done now? The scuff of rubber soles grew louder as the right door squeaked mousily and Gai stepped out. Neji shrunk back cautious of Gai not spotting him or sensing his chakra signature, he toned it down with the activation of his Byakugan. The proud, strapping green beast's golden heart was quartered once again over the health of his prodigal son, as if the outcome of the first chuunin examinations was not enough.
"It is that bad, Neji." Gai announced and Neji flinched behind the concrete. He shifted out of a shadow's grip hesitantly.
"Gai-sensei..." He observed the jolly green giant rub the back of his jet black head of thick hair and thrust his fists on his hips. Konoha never gave him the respect he so rightfully deserved. Neji was just as guilty. His fool's act caused many to underestimate him, but fools do not earn ANBU tattoos nor did Kakashi-sensei take his eternal rival for one.
"What happened sensei?" The roll of Gai's majestic burly shoulders evocative of a shrug was feeble and Neji was pessimistic of Gai-sensei's reply.
"I am not quite sure, except to say the damage is extensive."
"I see." Neji deadpanned, his white stare was neutral.
"Yo." Kakashi materialized out of thin air.
Neji cleared his throat to excuse himself. "Shitsureishimassu." Neji bowed and made a hasty exit. The rivals were silent for a dragging, solitary moment staring at the operating room doors.
"How many?"
Gai sighed shortly. "Six." His enthusiastic baritone voice was just above a whisper now. Kakashi sucked his teeth haltingly pulling his fingers through his wiry canine-stiff hair.
"I'm sorry..."
"What are you apologizing for, rival? You did not do this."
"He most certainly /did/!" A third voice callously cut in. The two men turned to see their female colleague standing irately with a hand poised on a tilted hip poised to leap into the fray. "Obito-kun was right," Kurenai said disregarding Gai's jaw dropping to the floor like a bear trap. "If you believe in bad luck, it'll most certainly happen to you." She emphasized each cruel word with a puncture of a finger in the air like a wakizashi. "You screwed up Kakashi. And you," she turned to Gai indignantly, "don't have the balls to come clean to your student about what others might think of him and say about him! Are either of you being realistic?!"
"Kurenai-san! I do not see the validity of these personal remarks have to do with Lee being hospitalized!" Gai blurted out. "What does it matter what others think of him? Only Lee's most precious people's opinions of him matter!" Kurenai was exasperated she heaved out a gut wrenching sigh. Guilt dug its hateful fangs into her innards poisoning her with venom if she kept her tongue in check any longer, no matter what she felt for them or the boy.
"Sakura /is /Lee's most precious person, Gai! Have you not been listening? I mean he's nearly as loud as you are! Or does this sound so familiar that you don't /want /to open your mouth!" Thus having completed her speech she spun on her boot heel and burst out the doors. They swung until slowing down pushing and pulling the hot Fire Country air, the muffled squeal of the hinges in dire need of lubricant. Kurenai jogged down the antiseptic eggshell corridors frantic to escape as a mouse would a glass maze seeing the cheese at the end unable to penetrate the transparent barriers.
"Kurenai!" The musical voice calling out to her tripped her up, yet Kurenai reinforced her iron will with a coating of intolerance and turned slowly like machinery to face her addresser. Rin stood in a closed doorway marked 'SUPPLIES' feeling young and naïve. "I... I heard about Lee," it was all she could think to say. Jumbles of useless words unable to formulate thoughts or concrete sentences upon hearing the news of the incident at the lake retreat resurrected a plethora of memories from her Academy days. And most were unwelcome. "I'm sorry." Her liquid brown eyes focused on the floor truly feeling unworthy of Kurenai's attention.
"Tell that to Gai. He's /been /waiting for that apology." Rin's head snapped up, her auburn bob swayed, face angles tickling her purple-streaked cheeks. If memory served her correctly, Kurenai was right. The kunoichi with red eyes who perpetually inhabited a seat in the back of the classroom would know these excruciatingly personal details of her private life in her old genin cell. Moreover Rin was guilty of not just playing with the emotions of one shinobi but three. Gai and Obito were sensitive, hyper and overly concerned with others. Kakashi was their antithesis, mysterious, withdrawn and cared for the greater good in a surreptitious fashion. She passed through the clean white swinging doors to the hospital grounds strolling the gravel lined snaking footpaths. A precocious child Rin was not a social success at the ninja academy keeping to herself blending into the background but every now and again a tendril of hope would escape from her withering heart, that begged for some interaction. Especially from the popular kunoichis. Smirking at the memory she saw them in their tight fashionable gear brandishing their polished new kunai as though they were rehearsing on a film set deathly afraid of getting dirt spattered on their imitation satin haoris or designer capris and sandals. Nails painted pink, red, and purple- broken? Calluses? Such blasphemy to pass through full feminine lips painted with glosses and diluted color to avoid sun and wind damage. Would that fit into a pack should they embark on a week long training mission? Would that be economical to the schedule they would be forced to keep since time was of the essence and speed was quintessential if it involved an S-rank killer or their jounin instructor's pay? She smiled a malicious grin, letting it split her pretty face as she reclined on a bench beneath the apple trees. She wondered on her slowest days how long it took for them to get cut or whine to their parents to discharge them.
It was of little consequence at that moment. Rin was a survivor, Obito taught her that and Kakashi wanted to see her standing resolute and proud. He needed her to be if he wanted to see another sunrise. And there was Gai, the definitive square peg, something he so lovingly passed on to his champion student. What did he want from her? Simply to be hers. Or that was what he claimed the first day of class back in the academy.
/'You are the most beautiful woman to walk the face of the earth! My ardent desire is to be yours! Will you marry me?' /Categorized under the blight on the illustrious Uchiha bloodline who ended up in her cell, was Maito Gai the self-proclaimed green beast. He was a green train wreck. Ham-fisted with ninjutsu and genjutsu he had superior talent for taijutsu and a physique to boot. But with his overdeveloped eyebrows and unhealthy fetish with a solid color he was open to insults and considered daft by the instructors. A loquacious bumbler they remarked only tolerated by the Sandaime and his prodigy, Yellow Flash who inanely had hopes for the poor sod. And apparently so did Rin, but did so acting on the quiet, subtly as she would drop in on Gai as he plundered the punching log, indenting the wood with man-sized notches. His bulky arms just green blurs, barely visible to the untrained naked eye as he fired mental curses at the inanimate object that true genius was shaped by your work ethic, not by fate or genes. But his perfect white teeth released from their dangerous grit and passionate creases in his face smoothed over into that optimistic winning smile when Rin phase shifted from the heady moist afternoon air. His entire week was turned 180 degrees to the right just by her visit to chat for a few moments or deliver a few rice balls to him. And truly his heart sang with the siren's song of true love when she brought him a daffodil for his birthday.
All the while spying from a shadow were a pair of ruby eyes staring daggers into the auburn haired pixie, playing the coquette to the hilt as she cheerfully giggled bringing a fist to caress her cheek as he quipped some vaguely humorous anecdote. Kurenai was rejected by most of her female peers and considered a convert by the males for her speed, dexterity and rare bloodline for perilous illusions. Derided and worshiped, but standing on neither side of the field, just hovering aloft waiting to be impaled by hundreds of spears should her secrets be discovered. But a ninja always came prepared, and she had a king's ransom of heavy ammunition in her armory. Hatake Kakashi and Uchiha Obito, the sickest rivalry borne by Konoha's ninja academy. A pair of tragedy queens as a genius who bore the brunt for the sins of his father and the other was a blemish of a human being in his preeminent clan. Kurenai pitied the Yellow Flash having been selected with the dishonor of being their jounin instructor. But if he truly was going to succeed as their Yondaime over the dubious Orochimaru one of the legendary sennin, this was just another hurdle to overcome. Rin was seemingly attracting friends everywhere she went; her gangly child's body had been crossing the rift into womanhood gracefully filling out and toning up from rigorous training. Her slender pantherine arms and shoulders corded with faint musculature as her breasts rounded full complementing her body's compact curvature. Her style was practical yet flirty with her low cut V-neck blouses and thigh high stockings malleable for both dry and rainy seasons and the pliant material left much room for layering during the winter.
Kurenai was built like a swimmer, her legs the finest asset on her, she was also taller than most boys her age. Fully stacked with curves and petit breasts, her hair was exceptionally thick and lustrous reaching to the small of her back, the raven spill tied off at its curly ends by a bit of red ribbon. Proud of her statuesque shape flaunting her speed in tree climbing or water walking she outclassed her teammates making them foam at the mouth. But Rin was never forced into using blackmail to release her sexual tension. Kurenai watched the medic recline on the bench; the lapels of her lab coat fell apart as she crossed her legs beneath the long white wrap around skirt. Wanting to tear the bandage off as quickly as possible to minimize the sting, Kurenai strutted over to Rin and glared down at her folding her arms stuffily across her breasts suddenly itchy and confined beneath the traversing white wraps of her dress.
"You looked like that back then." Rin looked up at the other woman a mirthless grin on her lips acknowledging the truth. "Face all twisted and ugly ready to make challenges this moment you heard another girl moving in on your territory." Kurenai sat uninvited on the opposite end of the bench making herself comfortable crossing one bare, beautiful leg over the other. Rin continued to shallowly grin, agreeing with the other kunoichi her weakness was her teammates, and truly only felt empowered only by flaunting her sex at both of them.
"I remember asking Obito-kun what exactly was genius. He used to dance around the issue... never truly giving me a tangible response. I think it was because he was threatened by Kakashi's natural talent and fluidity at ninja arts, whereas Obito stumbled around the dark, or at least was allowed to, because of his family name." Such precedence was placed on bloodline or clan name, but that did not ring completely true for her. Kurenai's clan was in possession of the rare Gensougan, the red eyes that were the source of power behind her powerful genjutsu. Not even Byakugan or Sharingan without years of honed use of them could decipher or unravel them completely without getting killed or going insane first. But her clan with their vast numbers were wandering nins, preferring to spread out and keep moving than putting down roots in one spot. The tedium would surely eat away at their souls and the body would wither and die like a peapod stripped of water. Something inherent kept her family in Konoha, perhaps it was the silent drive to still best the dominant forces such as the Hyuuga who ridiculed them for their hedonistic ways. But such rigid order within the confines of their palatial compound brought criticism over the schism between the main and branch houses and their elders' use of their infamous seal Neji bravely displayed as a badge of honor rather than a stigma during the first chuunin examinations. Hyuuga Hiashi could beg forgiveness to his late twin's son until the end of time; Neji had declared war on the main house in a publicly shattering way. And Kurenai knew he would win.
"The truth is," Rin said loudly hooking Kurenai's flighty attention, "I don't think those two knew just what they were fighting about."
"And if it is worth fighting for." The raven-haired woman replied to no one in particular. The two women stared at one another blatantly in the face, the silence a thick molasses-like viscosity forged a spider web of cohesion between the two women never able to truly attain their goal, but nonetheless will seek success in some fashion to finally thumb their noses at the world that thinks so little of their true strength and power. And Kurenai found herself concurring with a psychotic megalomaniac S-ranked nukenin she faced, 'Shinobi never get what they want.'
"Souieba..." Rin said sweeping the white tails of her coat aside rising off the bench and ready to make her rounds. "I'm taking this class... sort of a lark..." She babbled Kurenai was intrigued but successfully flattened it behind a glass mask of annoyance and folded her arms over her abdomen.
"What sort of 'lark' is this?"
"Figure drawing," She informed her. "I sort of need a little help."
A lengthy elegant black brow arched. "And you're asking me for what specifically?"
"A subject. Would you like to model for me?"


*


The late afternoon was breathtaking from this height. She took the elevator up to the tower at the center at the Forest of Death and waited on the veranda. The sky vibrantly blended citrus and gold into the deeper and mysterious hues of magenta and violet in preparation for the night to roll out is resplendent canopy of brilliance to lull the earth to sleep. Kurenai walked past the rows of splintering maroon doors with tarnished brass handles scuffing her boots on the checkerboard parquet. All had remained untouched by the ebb and flow of time rendering everything stagnant and inward looking from her time taking the chuunin exam. The tower offered the best place for privacy and quiet, essential ingredients for concentration to set out on a task such as this. She shifted her drab olive jounin flak vest by the waist opting to wear her scarlet mini dress instead of the usual wrap one. The vest hung dejectedly from a wire hanger in the back her closet like her father's old ANBU uniform; seemingly both father and daughter were ashamed at their advancement in the ranks. Kurenai proudly touted her satisfaction with her chuunin status even at her age. But the Sandaime changed that in a blink of an eye. Bodies were needed out on the field and her genjutsu genius would make all the difference in a mission. She chalked up to hiding her vest to the green not suiting her style, but today was different. If she was going to allow Rin to use her as a guinea pig, then she would let that whole damned class of hers that a jounin deserving of her mission classes and rank was in that picture.
/Ding! /The elevator doors slid apart and out stepped Rin with a sketchpad and lacquer pencil box under her arm.
"Sorry I'm late," she apologized. Kurenai shook her head edgily.
"Not at all. I was enjoying the view actually." She needless replied since she felt she needed to say something to quell the apprehension attacking her from all around.
"Great..." Rin was averting her eyes and walked into an adjacent room dragging out a bench situating it on the balcony, the cheap white gauze curtains fluttered tepidly in the lazy, warm twilight breeze and she pulled these back by yellowing white tassels to prevent them from distraction. She plunged back into the room and with a folded white terrycloth towel and handed it to Kurenai and looked at it then screwed her eyes up to Rin as though she didn't know what it was.
"You can get undressed in there," she pointed to the open door way, and we'll get started when you're ready." Kurenai stood frozen to the spot feeling treed on a desert island and dropped the towel to the cracked tiling.
"I can what?" She was taken aback and insulted that the little bitch purposely did not provide her with the details of this project.
"The goal is to capture your partner's essence." Rin recited her professor's words verbatim. Kurenai cut her red nails into her palms and drew blood.
"Are you making fun of me, messubutta?" She rasped ready to strike a deathblow at the dozen weak points she scanned on the medic's body.
"On the contrary, I think you're the most beautiful woman I've met. Which is why I asked you to help me." Rin's voice was flat and Kurenai rolled her statement over and over again in her mouth pulling at each word checking for acid. "If it makes you feel comfortable..." Rin pulled the knot loose at her long white skirt. It took a few seconds for her actions to register in Kurenai's harried brain.
"N- no! Wait..." She held out her hands palm outward in a ceasing motion but she was already finished. Rin stood naked, hands at her sides; the dying sunlight gleamed off her finely shorn pubis, the color of the patch just darker than the hair on her head. Like a clockwork doll Kurenai reached for the zipper on her vest and pulled it down with a hypnotic buzz quick and painlessly. She stripped down to nothing and sat on the bench, turning her body to the left curling her leg up on the length of wood, resting her chin atop her knee. Rin dragged a metal folding chair that lay against the wall several feet away from her subject and poised the sketchbook on her naked lap and began to smooth fine lines over the paper morphing into an outline of Kurenai's figure.
"I have a thing for new experiences," Rin said turning the pad vertically connecting the oblong shapes forming a leg and hip. "Especially if it's with somebody unique... and special." The capillaries in Kurenai's face imploded staining her cheeks rose, from the tip of her nose to the ends of her ears. Her brow was flushed with fever and her narrow veins throbbed with desire from lubrication from her heated blood. Rin's brows arched up suddenly alarmed. "Kurenai, are you okay?" The kunoichi bobbed her head with jerky gestures refraining from giving a verbal response. Kurenai was without voice frightened from the whining drawl rumbling in her breasts threatening to erupt may stimulate more treachery from Rin, because surely she was laughing at her powerlessness behind her pad.
Gooseflesh coated her body as the pungent air swirled around her, but through the miasma of innuendo and sensuality Kurenai detected a third presence. It ghosted the room just this side of existence and Kurenai concentrated her sixth sense in detecting another chakra signature, however she turned up many unknowns especially lurking within the shadows in the many niches around the veranda. Watching Kurenai's hands throttle her tapered calf rendering it swollen with red bruising, her knuckles snowy white Rin put down her drawing tools.
"What's the matter?"
"Someone is here," Kurenai hissed. Rin now fraught with paranoia whipped her head around scanning the room for Jiraya's peepholes or any sign of the old bastard's intrusions. Rin clasped Kurenai's tight shoulders molding her palms to the sharp shoulder blades in an effort to allay her fears.
"I can promise you no one knows about us being here."
"Can I get dressed?" Kurenai begrudgingly asked beginning to rock unable to crush the tremors racking her body. The alarms rang full-blast and flashed neon lights in Rin's mind and whipped around her glare powerful enough to blow a hole through the blank cracked canary wall.
Why are you here?
"Kurenai?" She called out to the woman who slipped into a waking coma unwilling to respond. "Do you trust me?"
A shinobi trusts no one.
Lacing her fingers with Kurenai's, Rin pried the other woman's hand from her cold ivory shoulder and tugged her arm suggesting that she rise. "You have to trust me now."


*


Kurenai broke the kiss reluctantly pressing her long elegant fingers to Rin's chest, pushing her away. "I wish..." She choked through thin sobs, "it would stop."
"What would, darling?" Rin asked in her soft voice. "What is it?"
"Rivalries. Our lives are complicated enough." She announced in the unused musty tatami room they occupied with bold panting breaths. The two women were sprawled on a clean futon, a crisp white sheet pulled over the thin cottony mattress, Rin continued her assault pressing her lips to the quivering body weakly attempting to struggle away from her embraces. This was Kurenai's initiation into a world where men were not welcome, and whether they were not permitted because of mental, psychological, physical or spiritual reasons, Kurenai knew that only another woman could fully comprehend her timidity and uncertainty of the mysteries of the flesh and senses. Rin was determined and unrelenting; her mission during that entire ersatz arrangement was to bring Kurenai to a higher completion where her virgin fantasies met the barricade of ice and steel of her nindou.
Rin smiled down at her prize smugly, enjoying the lucidity of Kurenai's gyrations articulating just how depraved the kunoichi had been and the weak suppression of her animated desires were so transparent she was sincerely surprised that Kurenai had not done something shameful to ease her stress. Kneading the tight pert breasts and pressing down on the constricted dusky nipple just for a pulsebeat's length, Rin sat back on her heels admiring her handiwork. She curled a confident hand about Kurenai's left hip massaging it, coaxing her to spread her legs farther apart. "Just a touch wider," she smirked, "you needn't say a word since it's all over your pretty face." Kurenai was horrified at the thought of a stranger reading her mind so adeptly. Rin fingered the juice slick pink slit from perineum to clit not quite ready to pry the labia open now that Kurenai so eloquently displayed her wont. Rin was not Kakashi, she proudly noted, he would torture the poor creature until she shouted to the heavens what she wanted from him. Communication between women was not as gauche, and she leant over to kiss her again stroking her heavy breasts to hers in a calming effort to show Kurenai she was not alone in her mire. She pressed kisses to the raven-haired woman's swan throat unremittingly reveling in the jump and bounce of the heartthrob there. Passing her velvet fingers across her clavicle touching the hollow of her throat and nipping it, Rin was disheartened by Kurenai's lack of enthusiasm, surely by now she would like to jump into active participation rather than continue her observations from a distance as she normally conducted. Nearly clapping her fingers over her mouth she envisioned Kurenai a pathetic voyeur evocative of Jiraya, but that was simply inappropriate and insulting to the genjutsu genius and she frowned.
Terror resonated through Kurenai's ruby eyes and she was going to start sobbing when Rin sensed negativity dampening her chakra, the heat and blood beginning to flee from her hips and breasts. Rin was sting from her trance and she saw Kurenai's petrified expression.
"It's not you," she kissed her tenderly. "I was actually thinking of that old pervert... he'd make a mint off of us..." Promises hovered in that silky tone and images of Kurenai's twisted naked form with Rin's flashed like dripping faucet in a tawdry comic strip. Deprived of choices and freedom momentarily, Kurenai roped her arms around the medic's slim neck and skewered her tongue into her mouth. The quick change of pace heartened Rin and pressed more energy and urgency into those soulful kisses. Slithering their hands over each other's creamy exposed flesh was simply unable to quench the thirst that Kurenai's emotional preservation had initially incited all those years ago, and she cursed herself for not experimenting earlier. Rin at present was not in the least bothered by it and continued to undulate her body against Kurenai's, as they were wedded in such bliss, she was unsure if coital release would be enough to sate her. Suffused with red, Kurenai's breasts were too succulent to ignore and she descended to sample, suckling the nipples to rawness until the taller woman let loose a piercing groan that Rin was nervous about a shinobi detecting should he or she be doing rounds in the surrounding woods.
Uncurling a hand between Kurenai's parted thighs she fingered the pubis to opening when a blossom of moisture crawled its way through. The tantalizing sex was chubby and her floret was just protruding from the distension. Prying the labia apart she interleaved the honey trail expertly gouging a single digit inside the warm inlet and adding a second, another satisfactory grunt drawled its way free from Kurenai's throat. She nibbled her own fingers attempting to clench such audible glee, as she felt so unbecoming of a stoic ninja. Rin giggled behind biting a lip facetiously and scooted down to toy with Kurenai's navel with her tongue, nibbling at the flat, smooth abdomen. Rin grinned acidly and withdrew her hand holding up her fingers to the yellow light and beamed at the juices there. She sucked them slowly trapping her teeth about the joints and removed them from her lips. Studying Kurenai's open sex as though a prudent general were formulating tactics she brushed a thumb on the pink hood of loose flesh concealing the quavering clit and watched as Kurenai's hips rose and froze mid air. Ensuring that there was room enough fro Kurenai to watch, Rin unfurled her pink tongue and delved past the heated petals. The faint slap of flesh and sighs was that that was heard for several minutes and Rin pushed up a free hand to tickle and squeeze Kurenai's breast, the other latched onto one of Kurenai's hands.
The steady current of her natural juices made the transition easier and she became accustomed to Rin's roving tongue, observing the flat of the pink meat sliding at an angle into her taut portal. She screeched just then lolling her heads back, buttocks jumping off the futon. Not missing a beat, Rin fastened her lips on the clit and Kurenai could only watch wide eyed like a rabbit in a snare at what she did next. Her fingers made the rapturous jabs her sex so desperately cried out for, the smoothness of the lubricity made it tolerable and she was soon feeling the subtle, warm pressure beginning to build up. She began to move clawing a hand on the other woman's cranium, white lighting flashing behind her squeezed eyelids as he thickening little organ began spiking cruel punts through her nervous system as the pleasure began to rise joyously. Something beautiful was taking shape and with each powerful thrust of her hips she was disowning her earthly body and exchanging it for something fresh almost alien, as though she no longer belonged to herself but to the sensation that was rapidly overtaking her like an amber crusted wave churning up from the sea at night preparing to carry her out with the tide. Her tight sex was saturated, she arched her back like a cat and moaned with the helplessness of it all when she felt it near fulfillment and she rode it out until reaching its sharpened hilt, the orgasm shattering through her fragile nerves pulsating and pounding like thunder.
"AHHH!!!" Kurenai spread her legs wider sending more exasperated pleasure whipping through her tender limbs on her back, utterly overwhelmed and exhausted. The backwash of fluids exited her channel in a hyperactive gush and Rin swallowed as much as her own body permitted her to. Kurenai was unable to move and thankfully Rin did not request this of her just simply did the medic slide up to her partner and enfold her in her arms as the last of her budding pleasure eddied away they were brought over into a deep, satisfied slumber.


*


Lee had vanished in the mountains for an expedient recovery with sages and experts in the ninja medicinal practices, was there really something as the Tertiary Lotus? Whatever it was Lee attempted it ripping open six of his chakra gates nearly pitching him off the mortal coil, the power his body could only afford spilling over like a acidic mix threatening eruption. His chakra coils and pathways were inverted Shizune later reported after disclosing her latest physical on the taijutsu protégé. He worked his body to the breaking point, the stamina he charged up was enough to overtake the great Sennin, yet he had unsuccessful progress with ninjutsu and genjutsu. Only when properly stimulated did the power so buried deep within that compact green suited form did he gain more control over chakra than the Hokage herself. And that was what frightened Tsunade the most. Sakura and Ino had displayed the greatest alterations in their personalities since that night; Kurenai noted walking past the flower shop noting the blonde girl patiently and reverently tended to some potted wisteria. She flitted about in her tangerine apron anxious to assist the customers or her mother when she barged in from the hothouse lugging more specimens to put on display for sale. Nodding silently congratulating Asuma on whatever his choice of discipline was on his sole female student. The quasi-sexual moans of 'Sasuke-kun' were stifled albeit temporarily as the Uchiha seemed no worse for wear going to and from training and the Uchiha manor as though nothing out of the ordinary occurred.
Kurenai also mentally pinched herself for not speaking to Rin since their tryst in the tower, it had been two weeks. She surmised she felt guilt for doubting the sincerity of the medic's attraction to her. Kurenai had never felt so motivated libidinously by a woman before and prayed that she would respect her space for now.
"Boo!" Kurenai bounded away from the telephone pole she was leaning against to face Anko crouching on a concrete wall ledge adjacent of them with a stick of grilled dango dangling from a corner of her lip as Genma would his senbon, and five more wedged between each slit of her right fist. "Penny for your thoughts?"
To which Kurenai responded helping herself to one of the dango sticks: "You're going to have to dig deeper through those shallow pockets of yours to get anything out of me." The crimson-eyed kunoichi dropped herself leisurely on the ledge beside the juvenile tokubetsu jounin and began munching on the salty treat. Anko stuck her tongue out at her friend defiantly.
"Be that way. I'll find out anyways... I have my sources you know..." Silently Orochimaru's former moll sprung to a maple tree branch 75 feet above and vanished to go sulk, Kurenai's laugh was packed with mirth confident her friend would shake it off by supper after she'd have her first beer of the evening.
"That was wrong you know," a laughing voice to her right spoke. Kurenai's head jolted and saw Rin leaning against the sun warmed bricks wearing her lab coat arms folded beneath her breasts. Her limbs ensconced in the same small black V-neck dress, languid and sculptured in the bracing cotton. Her long white wraparound skirt kicked up with the breeze separating the slit from ankle to hip showing a generous length of leg, smoothed over them were black thigh high mesh stockings. She approached Kurenai with a disarming smile communicating to her it was time to talk. Kurenai masticated the rice into a fine paste gluing her tongue to her palate feeling a bit of it slither between her molars and prodded her tongue there to dislodge it, Rin observed in blissful fascination with the bulge in Kurenai's cheek. Having done that, Kurenai sat back and flipped the bamboo stick into an oil drum, its innards filmed with a black garbage bag, she sighed just then.
"What a complex constellation I was born under..."
"What do you mean?" Rin joined her on the ledge dropping her head to rest against the red sleeved shoulder of Kurenai.
"It's simple: I want him; he wants you; you want me." The medic nin fingered the folds of the white wraps encumbering Kurenai's lower body unintentionally denting them with wrinkles.
"In a nutshell." She was so glad she was wearing the wrap dress again. The shinobi uniform lynched Kurenai and Rin hoped that her sacrificed primarily red fashions would resurface. It just brought out her eyes and perfect, pallid skin. Rin skimmed magenta matte lips against Kurenai's shoulder and clasped her arms around the genjutsu expert's slim bicep, citizens making their everyday errands or afternoon constitutionals glanced their way from to time to time, questioning looks in their glassine eyes of such an intimate display, Rin would have kissed her if she were feeling devilish enough to break with social protocol. But risk driving Kurenai away now after all these years of reservation? That was simply not in the equation. However there was a variable that had still not been applied and he was probably lurking in the aisles of Pink Books about now. A demonic plot's cells were slowly going under mitosis beneath her auburn coif and she tugged on Kurenai's limp arm in hopes she would play along... to play. In unison the women hopped off the low wall, their blue open-toed boots slamming the ground causing small yellow dust clouds to rise and dissipate, Rin began leading Kurenai by the leash a few paces down the block.
"Where are we going?"
Rin ginned enigmatically tracing her tongue back and forth behind her teeth expectantly. "To show you off!" The shorter woman smacked a gentle kiss to her lover's jaw. "Ikou!"


*


He hade been plagued by frustration since the latest issue of Icha Icha Tactics /had been pulled back from its original announced release date for additional editing, the order coming from Jiraya himself. Kakashi perused a volume of compact purple novels authored by an anonymous female mangaka that was slowly bleeding into his literary repertoire, /Get 16!, the undercover sexual exploits of a jounin kunoichi from the fictional Tamashii Country. Kakashi's suspicions settled in just after he scanned the first few pages, the main character "Airi" had an impressive bust line and an oblong shaped crystal pendant dangling temptingly between those heaven-crafted globes. Tsunade-sama had hefty gambling expenses and accounts at every casino and pachinko parlour in the red-light district he sped through his mental rolodex. How was she able to keep up with the tabs, not even with a kage's salary could she afford to reimburse the debts she incurred. But it was logical to deduce Jiraya's female teammate would pick up on a few of his habits, even if out of financial desperation.
The merry jingle of the bell above the door escaped Kakashi's capricious attention span until the soft thrum of a pair of footfalls drew closer and paused before him. He gracefully shuffled 180 degrees on the balls of his feet whilst crouching. "Hm?" He studied the tapered bare legs and long skirt before him.
"You lost!" Rin announced glowing so much so that her conceited luminescence burst like muzzle flash, guiding her eyes down to Kakashi's befuddled countenance she could almost see the powder burns. Kurenai regarded the bemused scarecrow-looking shinobi with the unyielding repose of a whitewashed billboard, confirming she had been drug into this against her will. Still he blinked.
"Come again?"
"She did... quite a few times," Rin punned haughtily swaying her hips against Kurenai's side; the red kunoichi's face blanched a several shades paler than Kakashi's signature pallor. An animalian drawl worked its way from her constricted chest and she inclined her raven head downward suddenly finding the scuffed ultramarine flooring most fascinating. "Not that you wouldn't know anything about it..." Rin dangerously insinuated anticipating her teammate's smart retort. Kakashi gaily stood to his full height, eye shut in a cheerful manner explicating a smile on his masked face.
"I admit nothing."
"You wouldn't." Had she not been wearing Resplendent Rose lipstick Kurenai's lips' coloring would have bled out. She was gnawing on her lower lip, Kakashi and Rin's bantering were just muffled hums as though her ears were filled with water when she saw the narrow purple tome getting spun between the copy nin's fingers like a shuriken. The volume number on the spine of that Get 16! issue notified Kurenai just how far behind she was on Airi's escapades.
"Kore wa..."
"Hmm?" Rin and Kakashi broke their repartee to see Kurenai's eyes riveted to the book beneath her long lashes shamefully.
"Are? You a fan of her work too?" Kakashi presented the book to Kurenai who then blinked and was flung back into the present. The trap snapped on her foot so resonantly that she heard it bounce off the tight walls of the corner shop. She was caught unawares and hadn't realized she was speaking aloud to herself.
"I AM NOT A PERVERT!" Was the only answer that crossed her mind at that moment. But she was already susceptible to Kakashi's subtle innuendoes and psych attacks. She muttered something inaudibly and resumed her glaring at the floor clenching her fists, her thumbs spasmodically tapping against the curled flesh, the pressure of muscle and blood turning her thumbprints a bloated red. Tuning out the world once more Kakashi's and Rin's banter transformed into a heated argument, tinted with insults and foul language. At the very least on Rin's behalf.
"...If you think you could do it better, let's see it then!" Rin challenged.
"Do what?" Kurenai could only ask.


*


She was under no circumstances allowed to move from that seat, Kakashi's nonverbal command rung clear through his cramped bedroom in an abused, long forgotten house shantily swaying off into an abyss of misery. And Kurenai pitied Rin watching her sit emotionless in the rocking chair as he smothered her with his cold, powerful limbs and tongue, her body moving of its own accord to rock rhythmically with his not quite joined yet. He would subdue her with his untrue Sharingan if she attempted escape, but that would be illogical and silly-looking since her clothes were neatly folded away in some hidden space. His innocent boyhood all but torn from him save for a green shuriken-print bedspread they lay on and Kurenai saw from half-mast amethyst frosted eyes the wonderful smiling features of the child incarnations of Obito, Rin and Kakashi beneath the protective clasp of the Yondaime. Soundlessly Kakashi moved his arm above her head to turn the photo facedown on its preserving glass freezing them forever in their delightful niche in time. Judging by the smirk gracing Rin's face then, the memories were clearly fading as a snowflake melts into a puddle of blood.
"She doesn't like it that, go deeper," she recommended. The roll of Kakashi's eyes informed her of his ingratitude of her comments and insolence. A silver sheen of chakra layered his body pushing it directly into the nerve endings of Kurenai's, her neural pathways inundated from the warmth and steam as though she were kneeling in a hot tub unwilling to display her comfort and desire. An elegant silver switch was flipped within her mind by Kakashi's mental fingers, soft and unremitting and the powerful whir of jets came to life rumbling and moaning, the hiss of steam spurted on her as Kakashi cupped and molded her breasts her dusky rose nipples rising.
"Very nice," he murmured continuing to gently manipulate the sensitive flesh as Rin continued to observe his cruel tasks. Kurenai's body wet and numb, and between her legs the current telegraphing from beneath her skin to her brain from the uncomfortable spasm between her legs. A rosy glow settled on her roiling flesh blushing brighter as Kakashi made his descent in full view of her endearing bloated face, her tears drizzling from the corner of her eyes little white flags of surrender in the dimness. His fingers trailed over her nubile body, every curve and ridge of her ribcage explored and memorized for future endeavors studying her every response and pleasure she wantonly derived from it. Gripping her slim pelvis he parted her labia for further examination and grinned as though it were a map on an S-ranking mission.
"Yamete!" Kurenai shrieked.
"But why should I?" His fingers' entry was swift from the wetness building up rapidly getting heavier as the seconds ticked by like hours. "You're very cute, and /so /sensitive. You're clit's so small I am a tad anxious that you may climax too suddenly." He lay his kiss on the aperture drawing a cool fire on its way to slow build up as her vision clouded and she was not completely certain but Rin left her seat and reclined on the pillows above her head and fondled her hair. The jet black waves compact and silky were splayed across the white pillow in a shocking contrast; Rin's loving hands sifted through the wisps her eyes interchanging between her teammate and lover.
"You see, now he wants you too. But he can't have both of us," she explained. Kurenai continued to emit uneven panting cries from her shameless gaping mouth, each one an octave higher as every pass of Kakashi's tongue became more unruly and unfocused. "Spoiled little princeling he was," Rin reminisced raising a leg upon the mattress, "he'll never admit it though. He'll argue it never happened. The Sandaime, our sensei, his father, ANBU... hell, even Gai sets his 'eternal rival' on a pedestal." She shrugged fanning a hand to scrutinize her manicure. Kakashi reeled backward earning an anguished shriek from Kurenai when he mounted her and thrust deep within her recesses clouting her sweet spot unintentionally. The spreading pool of honey severed and cushioning the blows as the tremors began its foreshadowing reverberating within her channel lynching Kakashi in reprisal deeming to cut off circulation at the hilt as her chakra spun from their coils and zeroed in on the very center of her being as a wolf would to a staggering doe. The warm blossom of every capillary let loose fresh platelets to the tops of their skin, flushing to the roots of their hair Kakashi and Kurenai pitched themselves full tilt into the act leaving no patch of skin untouched by mouths, tongues or fingers. The thick instrument working Kurenai into a magnificent crescendo was engorging, desperate for the same thing she felt foaming within herself, she tipped her pelvis greedy for more contact, more cohesion as he scalding cauldron caught his spikes and shoves deeper and tighter.
The roll of Kakashi's hips decelerated until he all but paused between her splayed legs. Kurenai whined, was he toying with her? Anxious for recovery of the feeding his soaked shaft was deliciously probing just seconds earlier she bucked her hips in an effort to regain that friction.
"Ah, nearly on your way?" Rin queried rising off the mattress to walk a half circle around the bed like a predator in the jungle and stood over Kakashi. "I'll just give you an incentive." He writhed from a ripe, bold fear that unwittingly took Kurenai into the undertow as well. Rin's fingers soothed a golden trail about the defined deltoids, pressing down in circular motions at the small of his perspiration soaked back. Dousing oil on the white fire, Kurenai's poor body was stretched to the limits of such merciless teasing, and Kakashi's lubricated cock in her grasp was performing no better as he lay in wait for his teammate to finish. That hair's breadth of flesh where the cock joined his sac was her final destination, and his Achilles' heel. Kakashi pulled his body taut reinforcing his stronghold, hopeless he knew but when he became aware of the scathing zing of Rin's fingernail he was suddenly unhinged and diving headfirst into mindlessness when the red thread snapped he and died the sweetest death summoning Kurenai, whose cries burst forth from her stubborn throat one following the other.


*


Having undressed completely Rin buried her arms about Kurenai beneath the covers, watching just beyond the near unconscious form of her teammate partially slumbering on his front exposed. He looked like a fallen angel; she issued the silver angel a warning and challenge not to draw her out as this was not his place to be. But the depth of his emotions so pendant in eyes of wily red and blunt ebony betrayed the fact this was his little revenge for all those years she spent fluctuating between him and the Uchiha. A little saddened Rin's brow furrowed as she anointed her lover's cranium with a kiss and sighed wearily. She had finally come home.


OWARI


A/N:² Whew! I hadn't meant to ramble on and on like that, but this bastard just had to be sublimated out. I am trying to continue in the vein of Roxanna Ohtori (remember her- Amy/Amy K./Roxanna/Roxy of the Shoujo Kakkumei Utena /fandom at its height) now that she has been brainwashed by the Born Again Christians and deleted all of her work (/Aunty Roxy now has e-mailed me herself) to cleanse her soul now that Jesus Christ has lead the way- and Canada just elected a crazed Catholic for a PM bringing to a close 13 years of liberal rule (and they just got gay marriage approved and vocally opposed the Iraq war from its inception). Well while the liberal world may be making its last stand I'll be trying to continue Roxy's work- but it'll be a challenge as she had a Danielle Steel poetic flair that I haven't seen since. If anyone has the final chapters to "Enslaved and Enraptured", I'd be most grateful, or you'll just have to live with my half-assed conclusions from what I gleaned from her old LJ. Or if you just want to compare notes on any of the Naruto Game Cube games, know where I could find the single (or MP3) of the opening song of the kawaii ecchi series /Yami to Hon to Boushii Tabibito/, have a bashfest about Sakura, Sasuke and Ino, or just shoot the shit I'll probably be lurking on the message boards. Ja ne!
Sign up to rate and review this story