Categories > Original > Drama > cameras don't tell lies.

epilogue.

by roxnick 1 review

unanswered questions answered. the epilogue to "cameras don't tell lies"

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-10 - Updated: 2008-01-10 - 448 words

0Unrated
Penny's body was found by police when two boys who had been roaming around Frankie's back yard saw it through the wide window. It had been almost a day since her death when she was discovered. Autopsy reports agreed on suicide. Penny left a trail of unanswered questions. One was the fact that she was at Frankie's house. When an attempt was made at tracking him down, the mystery was dragged back to where he worked. A missing person's report was put out for Frankie. His parents were on television stations of California begging people for help. It was his parents, who Penny had never known, that linked her to Frankie directly. They told police that he was dating her: he had called and mentioned the "amazing girl" he had met.
The warehouse where Frankie had died was being turned into a restaurant when, after two weeks, his body was found back in his house: someone had moved it.
The police tracked the house for clues as his body was examined. Frankie had died not from the deep cut in his stomach, which was made to fool penny, but a bullet hole to the back that hit his heart.
Fingertips were found on the wooden floor that had surrounded Frankie's body.
a man named Lou Warner called the police directly, turning himself in after seeing his face all over the press. Warner was a sexual offender, known from assaulting his young clients ofter, stalking them. He gladly admitted to the murders of Lourdes Rodriguez, Penny DeVasco, Frankie Duckett, Taryn Louis, and Bobby Johnson, the redneck, saying that he was "extremely proud of his work of art", and that penny had done nothing but "finished it off beautifully."
Warner was put on death row before being gang-killed by his jail mates.
Warner, turns out to be, had been the man that Taryn and Penny used to sell pictures to, the same job that the young Lourdes had taken a liking to. Since they had never seen his face, they could have never known that the man had become obsessed with Penny, something he tended to do with his clients. He researched her and found pictures of her in a pedophilia website, which only increased his infatuation. Penny's carelessness was what ultimately hurt her and her friends, a mad-man's obsession ignited through pictures.
Penny's mother, by the way, had died days after Penny from a cocaine overdose. She had heard about her daughter on the news. She took the same fate.





i hope whoever read this liked it. i worked hard on this shit, and now i'm sad because it's finished. i hope to be writing another tale soon. peace



Sign up to rate and review this story