Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Never Meant to Be

Never Meant to Be

by sakura_kasai 0 reviews

Kagome got into the music business through her boyfriend. It seems like they were made for each other. However, when the band goes on tour, another girl steps into the picture. What happens when Ka...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-01-25 - Updated: 2006-01-26 - 649 words

0Unrated
Summary: Kagome got into the music business through her boyfriend. It seems like they were made for each other. However, when the band goes on tour, another girl steps into the picture. What happens when Kagome is forced to leave the business she loves as well as the one she once loved? But what is this? A cold manager makes a deal with her that might help her career as well as her broken heart.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hola! this story is my second fanfic, but it will be the first one with pairings and more than one chapter.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: i do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters. i do however own this story and a llama (he is hidden in a shoe box). so don't steal either of them!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback
"Inuyasha! Over here!" Kagome called to the silver haired teen. As he got closer, she ran to him and gave him a hug. Truth be told, she had no idea why he had asked her to meet him in the park alone. He had said that he wanted to talk to her in private.

When she released him from the hug, she smiled at him and asked, "What did you want to talk to me about?" As she said this, Inuyasha's expression grew serious.

"Kagome," he started. "Will you go out with me?" his face flushed a little as he looked into her eyes and awaited her answer.

Kagome gasped as realized that he was serious. Sure, they had been friends for a long time. And she might have had a little crush on him for the past year and a half, but she still wasn't expecting this.

When she finally found her voice, she smiled softly at him and said, "Of course."

Inuyasha's expression turned from apprehensive, to relieved, to overjoyed in a matter of seconds. When the full impact of Kagome's words hit him, he smiled and pulled her into a hug.

End Flashback

Kagome sighed as she remembered the day that Inuyasha asked her out. That day she had been happy as they held each other underneath sakura tree. She remembered the way the sakura blossoms danced around them as they walked out of the park holding hands. They had been together for seven months now. Kagome smiled to herself as she thought of the time they had spent together. She sighed once again.

'Yes,' she thought as she continued to pack some clothes in her suitcase. 'We're definitely made for each other.'

Kagome let out a small, "Eeep!" as she felt an arm wrap around her waist while clawed hand covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" came a voice in her ear.

"Hmm, I wonder," Kagome said sarcastically. "Could it possibly be Inuyasha?" she laughed.

"How'd ya guess?" he chuckled as he took his hand away from her eyes and wrapped it around her waist with his other arm. "Are you ready to go yet?" he asked, his warm breath on the back of her neck.

"Yes, I'm almost ready. Do you mind telling me where we're going, now? You promised to tell me right before we left." Kagome said.

"We," Inuyasha said, "are going on a tour of Japan."

"You mean?" Kagome asked with some hope in her voice. She turned around in his embrace to search his eyes for some sign that this was some sort of joke. "No kidding?"

"Damn serious," Inuyasha replied with a grin on his face.

Kagome squealed and closed the space between her and Inuyasha.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: i won't update fo a long time because i have midterms coming up and i know i'm going to fail them. its also because this story isnt on the top of my to do list. i'm working on another 3 fanfics that i havent submitted yet. if u like it then just put it aside for awhile. til later, ja ne!
Sign up to rate and review this story