Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho > Outside Wants In

Who's Your Daddy?

by ShanniC 0 reviews

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-01-11 - Updated: 2008-01-11 - 525 words

0Unrated
Outside Wants In

-

Who’s Your Daddy?

“Are you going to tell me who you are, or stare at my tits all day?”

I didn’t like his scent. He smelled vaguely familiar but I was sure that I had never met the redhead before. He was tall and we were probably the same age. He didn’t smell human, and instinctively knew that there was something strange about him. Something dangerous lurked under his green eyes, and it unnerved me. He coughed then, a blush forming against his cream colored skin.

“I wasn’t staring at your chest. I was admiring your pendant. May I ask where you found such a lovely stone?”

I puffed on the cigarette dangling from my fingertips. I sized him up overtly, not caring if I were being rude. Somehow I doubt my behavior towards him would matter anyway. The remaining smoke billowed from my mouth, and I crushed the filter underneath my boot.

“Not that it is any of your business, but my mother left it to me.”

At the mention of my mother an odd gleam shined in the boy’s eyes. His face became blank and for a moment I thought that he surrendered his sanity. From behind him came the footsteps of his so called posse. I had watched them before from the stands. The black haired boy, Yusuke I believe had done a damn good job winning the tournament. They all stared at me, as if waiting for me to create a spectacle.

“What the hell do you want with me? I’ve caught you staring many times during the tournament. You’re not my type so why don’t you get lost.”

I didn’t give a damn that I had insulted him in front of his friends. The homely orange haired boy laughed behind the redhead and I knew that I was the brunt of whatever inside joke they had shared together.

“I should hope that you weren’t his type.”

The shorter black haired boy with the white starburst replied. I narrowed my eyes at them all suddenly uncomfortable. I was outnumbered one to eight, and although the two brunettes were human I wouldn’t stand a chance against all eight. Perhaps I should have been more diplomatic earlier.

“Who are you people anyways?”

My question causes the group to look amongst each other as if they needed to hold counsel to give their names. They were an odd lot indeed.

“My name is Kurama, and I’d like a moment of your time.”

I crossed my arms at him then, my tail swishing in annoyance. Sometimes I hated the appendage because it seemed to have a mind of its own. He glanced at my tail with a slight smirk like he and my tail were old friends. Suddenly I decided that I didn’t like him or his friends.

“Thanks but no thanks, if you’ll excuse me I have to get going.”

The short one drew his sword, effectively preventing me from leaving.

“You’re not going anywhere, little girl. You’d do well to obey your father.”
Sign up to rate and review this story