Categories > TV > Doctor Who

The Journey Home

by RyanRossLuver 0 reviews

Torchwood. Set on the car ride home after the events in the Countryside. Jack finally answers the question of who his last kiss was. Contains spoilers for episodes 1x04 and 1x06. JxI GxO

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2008-01-14 - Updated: 2008-01-15 - 282 words - Complete

0Unrated
“So Jack, you never told us who the last person you snogged was.” Mentioned Gwen as the Torchwood team made their way back from the Countryside. She was beginning to fall asleep as the pain from her gunshot wound was worsening. She leant her head upon Owen’s shoulder, and gripped his hand, hoping to release pain by squeezing it until he yelped.

It worked.

“Well, I suppose I have to be honest here, right?” jack replied, rather cockily.

“Yeah, that would kind of help sir.” Said Ianto from the passenger seat.

“Okay, you asked for it…It was Ianto.” Sharp intakes of breath could be heard within the car, and Tosh was the first to speak.

“Ianto, I thought you told us your last kiss was with Lisa.” She leant her head on Owen's other shoulder as she said this.

“Well, I lied. You know back when it was Gwen's first day, and we were talking about whether we thought Jack was straight or gay? Well, I told you all that I didn’t care, mainly because I secretly liked Jack way down. He was first to show his like for me though.” Ianto replied.

“Umm, can we hurry up and get back because this wound is really starting to hurt now, and I don’t know how much longer I can keep myself from passing out.” Gwen said a split second before she did pass out.

“That Gwen, she really knows how to change the subject when we need it to be changed.” Commented Jack. He and Ianto chuckled, whilst Tosh fell asleep and Owen tried to position himself so he was comfortable with both women on top of him.
Sign up to rate and review this story