Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Beautifully Broken

Chapter Eleven: Misery Business

by falloutbaby89 2 reviews

I'm in the business of misery let's take it from the top...I love that song

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-01-16 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 3012 words

0Unrated
The guys were still staring at us with their mouths wide open on the floor. The girls tried to show more manners, failing when they couldn’t keep the astounded smiles off their faces. I wondered why Patrick gave Pete his spare keys because now I am completely sure he’s regretting it. I bit my lip, listening to the silence scream loudly in my ear. You know how in movies when there is that awkward silence and you see the tumbleweed tumbling across the screen? Yeah, this was one of those moments. I couldn’t bear this silence any longer, and the fact that Patrick thought he was being funny by making me stifle moan from touching me under the blanket. I’d let out a small cough or clear my throat to disguise. Joe was the first to say something.

“So…” he let his voice trail off. I thought I couldn’t bite my lip any harder; I swear I could taste blood.

“Um…” Patrick let out. I looked at him then looked back at the people standing by the still ajar door.

“Oh my God Lynn’s not a virgin anymore!” James shouted out loud, clearly stating the obvious. I dropped my head into Patrick’s chest and groaned out loud in humiliation. I swear to God if I were not undressed I’d go kick his ass. Maxine slapped the back of his head hard for his stupidity.

“Jackass,” I heard her mumble. Being so uncomfortable with the silence I decided to break it.

“So would it be a problem if I asked all of you to go outside for a few seconds so Patrick and I can go upstairs and get our clothes?” I asked, feeling really uncomfortable with everyone still gawking at us. They all just silently nodded and turned out. Patrick burst out in laughter just as the door closed. I slapped his arm.

“That’s not funny! Do you know they’re going to keep pestering us about this even when we’re old and wrinkly?” I said, getting up and pulling him up with me. He calmed down a bit.

“Baby I think you’re over exaggerating a bit there,” he said, smiling.

“Honey you do not know James, he remembers all the things he shouldn’t,” I snorted. He really did not know what James is capable of. I bent down to pick up his shirt I was wearing, slipping the blanket to reveal our asses. Just then the door opened again. I shot up quick covering my upper body with the shirt and Patrick covered our lower part with the blanket.

“James get out!!” Patrick shouted.

“Yeah guys chill, I just brought your change of clothes Lynn,” he said, holding out my bag through the door. He hid behind the other side. I could hear Joe whispering asking what we doing.

“Just put it by the door I’ll come get it,” I said, hoping he would get out finally.

“Are they still naked?” I could hear Joe ask.

“Yes Joe we’re still naked and if James would get out we’d get dressed,” I said frustrated. I heard a voice ‘oooh’ and had a feeling it was Pete.

“Okay fine I’m out,” James whined as if he would be missing something really exciting. Once the door closed shut Patrick and I ran upstairs after grabbing my bag. We didn’t want another one of them barging in.

“I can’t believe they found us like that,” Patrick said.

“Hey, at least you don’t live with James,” I whined.

“At least you don’t practically live with four other guys including Dirty. I laughed softly. Dirty was the best. I loved Dirty.

“True that, we’re both screwed in any way,” I shrugged.

“So do you want to take a shower in my room then I’ll go into the other one?” Patrick asked once we got into his room. I stopped taking my clothes out the bag and walked up to him, still in our birthday suits. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his head down and passionately kissed him in the lips. Tricky started waking up and poked my abdomen. I pulled away.

“I think Tricky wants us to shower together,” I said seductively. I let go of his neck and swayed my hips walking to the bathroom. I could hear him groan in lust from the bedroom. I opened up the water and felt it warm up before I went in. Not even long after he opened the shower door and stepped in behind me. He dropped the sponge I was holding and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me sweetly. He lifted my leg up and wrapped it around his waist, holding it there and entered me swiftly. I moaned at the feeling of him in me. It always felt better than before. We couldn’t keep our hands and lips off each other while rocking our bodies back and forth. We came even quicker. If it weren’t for his fierce hold on me I would’ve fell to the floor. I held onto him while we tried to catch our breaths. He kissed my neck then pulled himself out of me. We finished our shower and went down to the rest of the party.

“Oh, you finally decided to join us,” James remarked. I rolled my eyes at him and hit the back of his head as I passed by him. I sat on the loveseat, Patrick sitting right next to me.

“So what brings you guys here today?” Patrick asked, his arm around me while I stroked his thigh. All eyes were on us as if we just asked a really stupid question.

“Well last I checked on my calendar it marked ‘Patrick’s birthday: forget and you’ll have to find a new lead singer’” Joe said, making air quotes. I looked at Patrick who was blushing.

“Yeah about that,” he mumbled.

“So what you guys have in mind? I mean after the party last night I’m still beat,” I said, looking at all. I heard Pete snort and watched as he leaned over to Joe who was sitting on the chair next to the sofa Pete and Ashlee were sitting on.

“Yeah right, I don’t think it was the birthday party that made her tired, more like what Patrick has in his pants,” he whispered to Joe, making him stifle laugh into his hand. Sadly for Pete he never really knew the technique of whispering. Just as Ashlee hit the back of his head I threw a marker at him, succeeding in hitting his arm. “Oww, bi-“, he was about to say bitch but I saw the look Ash gave him. He sat back up straight very fast.

“I’m sure you won’t be getting any action tonight by the look Ash just gave you,” I teased, sticking my tongue out.

“Damn straight,” she said, folding her arms and crossing her one leg over the other. I laughed. Pete pouted.

“Baby…” he whined.

“Pete,” she whined back in mock. Everyone laughed, and then she kissed him and whispered something in his ear. Unlike her boyfriend, she knew how to whisper so we couldn’t hear what she said.

“So anyway, on a more serious note, I have to ask Patrick something,” James started. Everyone looked at him, Patrick made a face as if to say he should go on. Oh God, I had a feeling I was not going to like this. He opened his mouth to continue, “Since we all found you two naked a few minutes ago which only meant one thing-”

“James don’t start,” Maxine said, hiding her head behind James’s shoulder. She knew how embarrassing her man could be, but still loved him all the same.

“James what the fuck?” I asked, almost stuttering in embarrassment. He totally waved our comments off and continued.

“Patrick, what are your intentions with my best friend Lynn since you’re the one who popped her cherry,” he finished. All us girls looked at him. Ash, Svet and Max felt the humiliation that was going through me then. The guys (excluding Patrick) tried to hide their smiles in modesty to the situation, except Joe was shaking with laughter as he hid his face between his knees. Patrick and I showed distraught in our faces. I quickly snapped and charged for James who jumped off the chair and started running. Just before I ran out the door after him I could hear someone say ‘so I guess this is the end of James right?’

Oh yeah, he is going to die.




“I can’t believe you’re leaving,” I pouted, holding his hands. The boys were leaving for their month and a half tour and I was missing him already. We were standing outside the busses by the bus park. He leaned down and kissed me.

“I don’t want to leave you either baby, I’m going to miss you like crazy,” he said.

“Then don’t leave, stay here with me,” I sniffed. He let go of my hands and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, hugging me.

“I have to leave baby. I promise you for our next tour you can come with cause you’d be graduated by then okay,” he kissed me again. I was sure he could taste my teardrops because clearly I was crying like there was no tomorrow. Over the past few days since we were caught into the action Patrick and I had become much closer. We were basically attached at the hips (excuse the sexual innuendo even though it could be seen that way) and it was hard to tear us apart. Joe even calls me Baby Jane now, saying I’m the Baby Jane to Rod Stewart who is Patrick. Patrick thought it was funny, I just raised my eyebrows.

“You promise to call me everyday then?” I asked while rubbing his back. All the guys were saying their goodbyes to their significant others. As for Joe and Kara I couldn’t see them. Since we all got out the mini van they both disappeared to some small place. God knows I don’t really want to know what they were up to.

“I promise to call you every night and every moment I can to make sure you’re all good,” he assured me. I nodded and kissed him. His lips seemed to be much softer. He pulled away and took something out his back pocket.

“Here, have these so if you want to get away from James and Max’s humping sounds and what not then you can stay at my place,” he lowered his head, “you can also sleep in my bed,” he softly bit my ear.

“”Baby, don’t try to make me horny before you leave,” I laughed and wiped the tears from my eyes. “It’s not like you can ask any of the guys to help you control Tricky while I’m gone.” He laughed, squeezing me tighter.

“I love you so much,” he confessed.

“I love you too,” I said. I leaned up to kiss him with all I had in me. By the time Pete called Patrick I was more than out of breath.

“Yo Trick we gotta go,” he said. Joe and Kara appeared from the back of the bus. Kara was fixing her hair while Joe seemed to try to hide something on his neck with the collar of his shirt. I turned back to Patrick and kissed him again.

“I’ll see you in six weeks,” he said. He pecked my lips.

“Be good, I don’t want to hear anything from Entertainment News,” I joked, trying to make the atmosphere lighter. The guys all gave the girls and me hugs. Patrick gave me the last hug and kissed me.

“I love you,” I told him. I kissed him again.

“I love you forever,” he kissed me again. We kissed one more time and he left to get on the bus. The girls came closer and stood by me. I leaned my head on Ashlee’s shoulder and we all sighed simultaneously. That was not planned at all.

“So how long are they gone for again?” Kara asked in a daze. Ashlee and I looked at her with eyebrows raised, understanding fully why.

“A month and a half,” Ashlee responded, I could hear the laugh in her voice.

“Shit, what the hell must I do until then?” I heard her mumble.

“Oh so you are gonna miss Joe,” I teased her. I could see a tint of red appear on her cheeks. Ashlee laughed. We started walking off to the van that would drop us off at my place.

“Not only him, all of them,” she said confidently. We got into the car and it started moving off.

“What were you and Joe doing anyway behind the bus?” Ash asked with her eyebrow raised. I turned to face Kara, leaning my chin on my hand looking at her intently.

“We…were…just giving each other friendly goodbyes,” she stuttered. Ash snorted.

“Yeah totally friendly, sure,” she mocked. I rolled my eyes and laughed at the two.




“Hello may I please speak to Ms. Thompson,” the voice on the other line said. It was almost two am and I was wondering why in the hell was this woman calling me.

“This is she,” I bolted upright in worry thinking something could have happened to the boys.

“Hi Ms. Thompson this is Mrs. Burger from child services in the UK…”

“Yes, how can I help?” I asked, unsure of why child services were calling me of all people. Last I checked I didn’t have a child.

“Ms. Thompson-”

“-Please, call me Lynn.”

“Lynn, our records show that your father is in prison, am I correct?” she asked.

“Yes you are. Sorry ma’am but can I ask exactly what is this about because I don’t have any children and I haven’t spoken at all to my father for the past two years,” I said, getting agitated at the situation. I heard her sigh and could sense her talking off her glasses.

“Lynn, there is no easier way to tell you this but your father has two children over here who stayed with their mother until two months ago. Seeing as you are of legal age to take care of children, your father had already written that you would have sole custody of these children if anything were to happen to him and his wife-”

“-His wife? I’m sorry are you sure you’ve got the right person? My mother died two years ago and she hasn’t had any other children be-”

“-Ms. Thompson, the lady who dropped the children off told me she was Mr. Thompson’s wife.” She informed me. I could feel my breath catching in my throat, making it harder for me to exhale.

“I’m sorry but I do not understand,” I told her.

“Ms. Thom-”

“Lynn, please call me Lynn,” I said more sharply.

“Sorry, Lynn,” she said with a hint of attitude. This woman was getting on my last nerve. “I understand that your father is married to a Tessa Mulroney who stopped by two months ago and told us she couldn’t take care of her kids anymore and that she wanted them to stay here. Now as regulations say we have to contact anyone who is put responsible on the contract and inform them of these matters,” she explained. I had my head in my free hand rubbing at my temples. This could not be happening. That son of a bitch just couldn’t let me be happy.

“Mrs. Burger I do not know these children at all I can’t just take them into my home which as you must have noticed is all the way on the other side of the world from you,” I said.

“I understand Lynn, but this is procedures and unless you clearly state why you can’t take care of these children, we can take them to foster care and they can find a family to take care of them,” she said, sighing. There was an almost long silence until she asked me if I was still on the phone.

“How old are they and what are their names?” I asked, biting my thumb from nerves.

“The girl’s name is Scarlette who is sixteen and the boy is Josh and he is fourteen,” she said. I widened my eyes.

“Sixteen? Are you trying to tell me my father has had an affair since I was only five with a woman from the other side of the world?” I blurted out.

“Um sorry Lynn but I have no idea what you are talking about,” she said in a low unsure voice. I shook my head.

“No it’s fine, I was just talking to myself. So when do they have to come here?” I asked my head was hurting like hell.

“Well, we can send them by in two weeks. A lady will come with them to make sure everything is all right. Are you sure you can take them in your care?” she asked. Two weeks? Patrick and the boys would be back in three.

“Yeah I can take them,” I said more unsure of myself.

“Okay, I’ll keep in contact with more information. Sorry if I called in an inconvenient time,” she said. Inconvenient time? I’d say. “Good bye Lynn.”

“Goodbye,” I said back and with that I put the phone down. I flopped back on the bed and rested my arm over my eyes.

How the hell was I going to explain this to James, let alone Patrick?




And I am very sorry I took forever. Please forgive and show me love with some reviews
Sign up to rate and review this story