Categories > Original > Horror

~,~ Bittersweet ~,~ Short story ~,~

by blackiseternal 0 reviews

Sylvie Veronique's story...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-01-16 - Updated: 2008-01-16 - 319 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sylvie Veronique stared at her butcher knife, mesmerized by the glint of it. As she cut a pattern into the meat before her she remembered the feel of slicing her smooth, razor-sharp blade through flesh…she did it. It’s been five days since Mary took the rap for her and she still feels it even though she promised. She promised Mary; never remember it. She didn’t do it but she felt compelled to take the blame for her lover. There were three; three different stories; three different lovers gone… Robert was the first; he was so sweet, and he died sweetly too. It’s a little too bad he had to an accident with his gun. Didn’t take no for an answer and now he’s gone forever; he won’t ever harm another woman. Then there was Dennis, cruel, cruel Dennis; he was a flirt. He loved men and he loved women but he decided she was the one, and she thought he was her one and only. You see Dennis was drinker, a very violent drunk but that didn’t stop her from coming back every time he hit…me. He was also a horrible lover and he couldn't do it right so I had to do it. He was asking for it when he couldn’t satisfy me; I had to get a woman. She loved me so much she gave me food, already seasoned and marinated and she took the blame. She gave me Dennis. Yes my dear reader she is Mary; she gave me Dennis…my meal. He said eat me and I will. He'll finally give me some pleasure. Oh! Dinner's ready! As she sat down to eat with her new love, Jessica, she pondered on the thought that everyone she's been with has caused her so much pain and have met their ends. Oh well. Love was always bittersweet.
Sign up to rate and review this story