Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon

Notes Between Us

by Moon_Destiny 0 reviews

Serena resolves to not talk to her arch nemesis. Instead, she starts writing to him. A look at two people's blossoming friendship.

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tuxedo Kamen,Usagi (Moon) - Published: 2008-01-18 - Updated: 2008-01-18 - 662 words

0Unrated
April 4

Darien,

I hate you.

Serena

~+~+~

April 4

Meatball Head,

The feeling is mutual.

Darien
~+~+~

April 6

Darien,

For the hundredth time, my name ISN'T Meatball Head. Please start getting it right...or I just might have to castrate you.

(Stop snickering, I mean it.)

Serena
~+~+~

April 10

Serena,

There I have it right, but just so you know I'm only calling you by your name because I know it annoys you. And despite what you think, I can be a nice guy.

Darien
~+~+~

April 12

Darien,

Did you have to do that? It was simply uncalled for.

You will be getting a bill in the mail soon.

Serena
~+~+~

April 14

Serena,

That was a little unfair, don't you think? I told you that my spilling coffee on you was purely an accident. But I paid your cleaning bill, so now we're even.

My question is, what were you doing standing behind me?

Are you stalking me now?

Darien
~+~+~

April 14

Darien,

AS IF!

Honestly, who'd want to stalk you? You never do anything worthy of stalking! You work and you study, that is about all you do.

Um, uh I mean I guess that is all you do. Not that I would have any way of knowing what you do. I'm only guessing here, really.

Serena
~+~+~

April 14

Serena + Darien,

I would very much like to know why you two are passing notes to one another? Especially since you're both sitting five inches away.

Andrew
~+~+~

April 14

Andrew,

I'm not talking to her.

Darien
~+~+~

April 14

Andrew,

And I'm not talking to him.

Serena
~+~+~

April 15

Serena,

It's not weird what we're doing, right? I mean, since we argue so much, the only solution was to not speak to each other.

Darien
~+~+~

April 16

Darien,

Right, it's totally not weird. And I only passed the first note because I couldn't contain myself. I mean it's hard not talking to you (even if it is to only bicker).

But, let them all think it's weird.

Stupid friends. They all bother you to not argue, and when they see you not arguing, it's like it's the end of the world or something.

Serena
~+~+~

April 18

Serena,

Are you okay?

Darien
~+~+~

April 19

Darien,

No.

Please leave it at that.

Serena
~+~+~

April 25

Serena,

It's been six days all ready. Are you okay?

Talk to me. I don't want to seem as though I'm prying, but I'm concerned. For you.

Darien
~+~+~

April 26

Darien

Everything will be okay, now. I believe.

Thanks for your concern. I was surprised to get a note from you from my mom. (She's now getting curious, thank you very much.)

I'm sorry if I worried you.

(Hey, we at least now know that you have a heart- that's good.)

Serena
~+~+~

April 27

Serena,

It's good to see you around again. And of course I have a heart. (What do you think is under my chest, I wonder?)

If you do want to talk about whatever is bugging you, I'm here.

Darien
~+~+~

April 28

Darien,

What I think is under your chest? Well, out of all the things I imagined, I didn't know you had one. A heart, I mean.

And I know. But for now, I don't want to talk about it. It was something humilating, and embarrassing. You'd have a field day with it, I suppose. And that's why I'm going to keep it a secret from you for as long as I possibly can because, popular to contrary belief, I like not arguing with you.

And not getting teased by you is preferable as well.

Serena
~+~+~

April 30

Serena,

I don't think I'd be so cruel. If you were hurting, I wouldn't revel in your pain.

I'm not heartless. (And I thought we all ready established this fact?)

Darien
~+~+~

May 1

Darien,

Yes, we did. But, you know, you might need reminding. A hard-working college student like you has to take in a lot. You might've forgotten.

Serena
~+~+~

End Notes: I'm really stuck here. I might continue it once I get inspired again. We shall see.
Sign up to rate and review this story