Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What it's Like Bleeding On The Floor

Slipping Away

by lucky_number-13 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-01-20 - Updated: 2008-01-20 - 301 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don’t own My Chemical Romance and all of the members in the band.



3 minutes later



Fuck! NO! How was I so careless? I shouldn’t have gone out the bar like that! Well how else would I have found the name of this pla-ARGH!!!!!



Almost an instant later Frankie pulled up and screamed my name. I was astonished at how quickly it took him to get here.

“Frankie!” I screamed as I ran over and hugged him so tightly. People seemed to stare. Fuck them.

“Frank, how did you get here so quickly?” I asked, eager to know.

“Well, let’s just say that I almost knocked down a couple of motherfucking lampposts, almost squashed three goddamn cats, and well, you should be lucky that I’m alive!” Frankie explained. I managed to let out a little laugh. “Hey, so where’s Gerard?” Frankie asked, worriedly and hurried into the bar, glancing round.

“Frank, i-I lost him.” I said painfully.

“You what?”

“When I went outside, I know careless fucking me, to see the name of this hellhole, Gerard disappeared. I don’t think he went outside because I didn’t see him. He’s probably still in this motherfucking ditch.”

“Well come on!, let’s go and look for him!, Oh god, Gee where are you?” Frankie’s voice wobbled as we began to head upstairs from the bar. I then saw the others rush after us and follow. I didn’t even see them come in, but I was glad they were there.

Eventually we reached the top of the stairs.




Hey people! Thanks for reading this! please review! :) I have recovered from writer's block and have posted a new chapter. I am currently writing some more so keep looking. Sorry if it takes a while.
Sign up to rate and review this story